Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group

Gorojanin

9 minutes ago, Gorojanin said:

The creators of virtual events, dramatizations of crimes that the masses should attribute to the GRU, the CIA, the KGB, etc., unfortunately, do not publish their data, addresses, details, sources, and photos from which fake photos are made, in the media and on the Internet.

But what was the MOTIVE for anybody to kill the Dyatlovs?

In my theory the hiking group who claimed the Dyatlovs had stolen their wallet had a very good motive for tracking the Dyatlovs to get it back..(Perhaps they didn't want to kill them, but then a big fight started and the Dyatlovs ran down to the trees to escape, but died of cold)

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 12:20 AM, Crikey said:

In my theory the hiking group who claimed the Dyatlovs had stolen their wallet had a very good motive for tracking the Dyatlovs to get it back..(Perhaps they didn't want to kill them, but then a big fight started and the Dyatlovs ran down to the trees to escape, but died of cold)

What about the injuries though? Surely there would've been more substantial evidence if they were attacked by other humans.

Source: wikipedia

"Three of the ski hikers had fatal injuries: Thibeaux-Brignolles had major skull damage, and both Dubinina and Zolotaryov had major chest fractures. According to Boris Vozrozhdenny, the force required to cause such damage would have been extremely high, comparable to the force of a car crash."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

The creators of virtual events, dramatizations of crimes that the masses should attribute to the GRU, the CIA, the KGB, etc., unfortunately, do not publish their data, addresses, details, sources, and photos from which fake photos are made, in the media and on the Internet.

This is an interesting topic, Gorojanin, however it’s difficult to pin down exactly what you’re trying to tell us. It seems as though you want to be more forthcoming with the facts, but something is holding you back. If you’re aware of a coverup in the investigation, I would really like to hear more about it. It’s an new angle to the Dyatlov Pass story that I haven’t heard before.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LeonKennedy said:

What about the injuries though? Surely there would've been more substantial evidence if they were attacked by other humans.

Source: wikipedia

"Three of the ski hikers had fatal injuries: Thibeaux-Brignolles had major skull damage, and both Dubinina and Zolotaryov had major chest fractures. According to Boris Vozrozhdenny, the force required to cause such damage would have been extremely high, comparable to the force of a car crash."

Perhaps the attackers armed themselves with baseball bats?

At least the Dyatlovs seem to have put up a fight, as autopsies revealed bruised hands on some-

McCloskey's book p 71-76- "George Krivonischenko- Bruises on hands.

Igor Dyatlov..brown/red bruises in the area of the Metacarpophalangeal joints of the right hand. A common injury in fights using fists.

Yuri Doroshenko- the fingers of both hands had torn skin.

Rustem Slobodin- bruises..in both hands."

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Crikey said:

Like I said, the guy at Serov railway station who claimed the Dyatlovs had stolen his wallet might have got his pals to help him get it back, especially if they all belonged to the same hiking group and if he'd been holding the groups cash for them, so no wonder they were angry!

They could have easily tracked the Dyatlovs through the snow by walking in their tracks where the going was easier, leaving no separate tracks of their own..:D

Here's another clue:- In Serov some of the Dyatlovs gave a talk to local schoolkids about their hiking plans, so their intended route was well-known to everybody, including the tracker group..During the hike, perhaps the Dyatlovs suspected they were being followed, which would account for why they seemingly deliberately changed their route to try to throw off the trackers?

McCloskey's book, p 31/32 "..they appear to have lost their way and ended up on the eastern slope of Kholat Syakhl  ('Mountain of the Dead') rather tham Mount Otorten..as they had originally intended...Mount Otorten lay 9 miles (15km) directly to the north of where they were."

Wonderful! But before we talk about what dyatlovtsy noticed or did not notice during the hike along the route, we need to prove that the shooting of the hike along the route and the hike itself on the route after January 26, 1959 are authentic.

This does not explain the photo montage, the bringing of bodies, the 60-year campaign to hide these facts in all countries.

9 hours ago, simplybill said:

This is an interesting topic, Gorojanin, however it’s difficult to pin down exactly what you’re trying to tell us. It seems as though you want to be more forthcoming with the facts, but something is holding you back. If you’re aware of a coverup in the investigation, I would really like to hear more about it. It’s an new angle to the Dyatlov Pass story that I haven’t heard before.

Creating a photo montage, delivering corpses to the pass, investigating and hiding these facts for 60 years-these are parts of one performance by one Director.

Sorry, not a one of those pictures looks doctored in any way to me. This makes other CTs sound believeable in comparison.

Impeccably faking a bunch of pictures of nothing important and dragging and staging bodies to the site in order to cover up......who knows what......doesn't even begin to make any sense.

A bunch of hikers died mysteriously. There's no need for fake photos of mundane scenes, if there really was some cover-up the film would have never been made public in the first place. A bunch of fake pictures of people hiking serves no purpose at all - they don't prove anything and don't even need to exist.

Edited by moonman

6 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

Creating a photo montage, delivering corpses to the pass, investigating and hiding these facts for 60 years-these are parts of one performance by one Director.

Please tell us who the "Director" was? The KGB? NKVD?

4 hours ago, Crikey said:

He already said it's none of the known agencies.

Some higher organisation or individual, somebody that doesn't want to be named. Someone who runs the global show and who's unknowingly servants are agencies, politicians and states. 

If I understood him correctly.

Why kill the hikers? To divide and steer public opinions, cause reactions, fabricate reality and write history. To make us run these forum threads instead of doing something useful. He did mention matrix on his blog.

Edited by qunaquna
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, qunaquna said:

He already said it's none of the known agencies.

Some higher organisation or individual, somebody that doesn't want to be named. Someone who runs the global show and who's unknowingly servants are agencies, politicians and states. 

If I understood him correctly.

Why kill the hikers? To divide and steer public opinions, cause reactions, fabricate reality and write history. To make us run these forum threads instead of doing something useful. He did mention matrix on his blog.

I still don't understand. If an "unknown agency" killed the Dyatlovs, WHY did they kill them? What was the MOTIVE?

6 minutes ago, Crikey said:

I still don't understand. If an "unknown agency" killed the Dyatlovs, WHY did they kill them? What was the MOTIVE?

To create a major news event that will throw public out of balance, both nationally and internationally. Or to balance something on global politics scene. It was never clearly concluded what happened so it divided opinions, could be seen as each side pleases. Dyatlovs were not the target, they were just used as props to create a scene, production as OP says. What this event did to public and history, what happened because of that and would not without Dyatlovs Pass - we must ask political scientists and historians. 

That's how I understood it anyway.

As I wrote: "Why kill the hikers? To divide and steer public opinions, cause reactions, fabricate reality and write history. To make us run these forum threads instead of doing something useful. He did mention matrix on his blog."

• Like 2

5 hours ago, qunaquna said:

To divide and steer public opinions, cause reactions, fabricate reality and write history. To make us run these forum threads instead of doing something useful.

That's just a conspiracy theory..:P

On 1/30/2020 at 10:42 AM, Gorojanin said:

There is no evidence but "they" did it.

"They" got Jimmy Hoffa too.

I repeat this once again.

The Creator of virtual events is not the GRU, not the CIA, not the KGB, not the interior Ministry, not the Mossad, not the CPSU Central Committee, not the White house, not the Kremlin, not the English Queen, not the Mongolian customs, and so on. But all structures and media in all countries should support these virtual events.

Virtual events are created to form the psychology, way of thinking and behavior that the author of virtual events needs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Crikey said:

All conspiracy theorists who were, are and will be absolutely forbidden to talk about falsifying photos and creating a virtual campaign of the Dyatlov group.:P:P

Edited by Gorojanin

11 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

All conspiracy theorists who were, are and will be absolutely forbidden to talk about falsifying photos and creating a virtual campaign of the Dyatlov group.:P:P

I ask you again- WHO killed the Dyatlovs, and WHY did they kill them? You must give us the exact details..:D

Edited by Crikey

19 hours ago, Crikey said:

But that's what it did, didn't it? Like any other event that happens about anything, it changes the course of things to come, some insignificant some global, I'm just speculating that this event might have steered other things in a direction that some entity found useful for something. The same entity might have orchestrated the event on purpose. 

Since you mention it, I really find it hard to believe that there isn't someone or something that runs the complete show on a global scale, that it all comes and functions from a collective effort and institutions, I believe it would all fall apart and turn into anarchy if someone wasn't making it all work from some higher place we are all too busy with out tiny agendas to even look for it. Yeah that might sound like CT but to me everything working out on it's own is harder to believe. 

Offtopic

@Gorojanin Did you do any exploring on MH370 and MH17? Do you have any opinion about them, I would really like to hear it.

Edited by qunaquna
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Crikey said:

I ask you again- WHO killed the Dyatlovs, and WHY did they kill them? You must give us the exact details..:D

Address! Place of registration! The national insurance number! Certificate of tax registration!<_<<_<<_<  :D

I answered several times. If someone didn't understand the answer, does this cancel out fake photos? Not.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, qunaquna said:

But that's what it did, didn't it? Like any other event that happens about anything, it changes the course of things to come, some insignificant some global, I'm just speculating that this event might have steered other things in a direction that some entity found useful for something. The same entity might have orchestrated the event on purpose. 

Since you mention it, I really find it hard to believe that there isn't someone or something that runs the complete show on a global scale, that it all comes and functions from a collective effort and institutions, I believe it would all fall apart and turn into anarchy if someone wasn't making it all work from some higher place we are all too busy with out tiny agendas to even look for it. Yeah that might sound like CT but to me everything working out on it's own is harder to believe. 

Offtopic

@Gorojanin Did you do any exploring on MH370 and MH17? Do you have any opinion about them, I would really like to hear it.

Everything is right. At the turn of the 1950s and 1960s, the psychology of people, the state, and the attitude of people to state intelligence services changed.   From Stalinist psychology to the psychology of the thaw of the 1960s, people had to hate the outgoing Stalinist state and its state departments and special services.

Offtopic

The wreckage of the plane was transported and laid out near the road between Grabovo and Rassypny in June-July 2014. Wheat was knee-deep in June and waist-deep in late July.

video

Edited by Gorojanin
  • Thanks 1

Added a picture to the main post. The picture says that most of the photos of members of the Dyatlov group were taken within a 30-minute walk from the village of Severny.

bxun6Z5.jpg

Edited by Gorojanin
  • Thanks 2

Also added to the main post.

Although if you take a closer look, you will see that this is the same session, although the photo was taken away on January 30, 1959, and that Tibo’s supports was erased from the photo, the ski poles with rings wider than the face were painted, a third ski too was added.

pFr4Dvv.jpg

These are segments of the same length in a photo with real sticks and in a fake photo with painted sticks .

Gc9auHT.jpg

k8Suw66.jpg

• Thanks 1

Also added to the main post.

Dubinina's ski tips and heels are almost at the same distance from the photographer. From the ski tip to the binding - less than a meter. That is, at this distance Dubinina is closer to the photographer than Slobodin, but her figure is almost one and a half times (!!!) bigger. A very serious mistake.

XWeJAUL.jpg

These segments - Dubinina's height from the soles to the neck-are of equal length.

mdQC3id.jpg

Ok, so what I'm getting is you believe there is some nefarious Director who is more powerful than any government agency, and is responsible for world-wide phenomena that leads people to think governments are doing this.

Let me know if I have not gotten it right.