Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group

Gorojanin

1 minute ago, Gorojanin said:

All people who believe the official story, and all people who do not believe the official story, support the falsification of photos and the falsification campaign of the Dyatlov group. And for all people who trust the government and do not trust the government, Dyatlov's group died on the night of February 1 to 2 on the pass. Why?

Show examples from the post to any familiar photographer, expert, or person who shot with a camera with film - and make sure.   The authenticity of the photos has never been confirmed by anyone , anywhere. They are considered authentic by default in all departments. Why?

Well that's the big question, isn't it?

Everyone wants to know. 

You think it's staged because you see evidence of faked photos. Are you the only person who has ever claimed this? 

Who do you think staged this? How are they capable of staging events like this and getting cooperation?

23 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

What fact?

How are they doing it?

You are not answering anything.

Do you think this Directorate has supernatural powers and this is how they pull it off? 

19 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

And if you believe the Directorate has supernatural powers, who do you think they are?

Do you think they're aliens?

Do you think they're just humans with special abilities?

Do you think they're gods or demons or witches or what?

I'm trying to decipher your cryptic posts, and I still don't understand what you really believe about this.

13 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Are you afraid to say what you think they are?

I have already said that the authors of virtual events are outside of governments, and they are not from the billionaires ' Club. But all VIPs and media must support virtual events.    This means that VIP persons and heads of state are not what people think they are, but actors who perform their roles in their play.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gorojanin said:

I have already said that the authors of virtual events are outside of governments, and they are not from the billionaires ' Club. But all VIPs and media must support virtual events.    This means that VIP persons and heads of state are not what people think they are, but actors who perform their roles in their play.

So you're saying they are more powerful than world governments, but in what way?

If they are not using money and connections to get their way, then what?

Do you think they're aliens, humans with special powers, gods, demons, witches? What gives them such power over world governments and world media?

Because it sounds incredibly far-fetched.

Seems to me, Occam's Razor has it on you. 

Likely some natural occurrence or the government covering up something nefarious they did. 

7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Well that's the big question, isn't it?

Everyone wants to know. 

You think it's staged because you see evidence of faked photos. Are you the only person who has ever claimed this? 

Who do you think staged this? How are they capable of staging events like this and getting cooperation?

Many people see a fake.

Including researchers of the Dyatlov group. 

For example, Kosyakin, an activist of the Dyatlov group Memory Foundation, who published a complete set of photos of the Dyatlov group in 2011, left the researchers and refused to discuss the topic of the Dyatlov group with anyone or anywhere. The Creator of the cult forum "Khibina-files" Semiletov deleted his forum when the topic of photo falsification appeared in two dozen sections.  He told me that he was not interested in the campaign of the Dyatlov group. This is their choice. I am not bound by any obligations to anyone, I have never been a researcher of the Dyatlov group, so I publish material about falsifying photos. This is my choice.

2 minutes ago, Gorojanin said:

Many people see a fake.

Including researchers of the Dyatlov group. 

For example, Kosyakin, an activist of the Dyatlov group Memory Foundation, who published a complete set of photos of the Dyatlov group in 2011, left the researchers and refused to discuss the topic of the Dyatlov group with anyone or anywhere. The Creator of the cult forum "Khibina-files" Semiletov deleted his forum when the topic of photo falsification appeared in two dozen sections.  He told me that he was not interested in the campaign of the Dyatlov group. This is their choice. I am not bound by any obligations to anyone, I have never been a researcher of the Dyatlov group, so I publish material about falsifying photos. This is my choice.

If there are fake photos, why the assumption that there is some cabal more powerful than all the world governments involved?

Isn't it more believable that some of the researchers are corrupt, or even being manipulated by the government? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

So you're saying they are more powerful than world governments, but in what way?

If they are not using money and connections to get their way, then what?

Do you think they're aliens, humans with special powers, gods, demons, witches? What gives them such power over world governments and world media?

Because it sounds incredibly far-fetched.

Seems to me, Occam's Razor has it on you. 

Likely some natural occurrence or the government covering up something nefarious they did. 

They're not witches or aliens or anything. :)

Start with a simple question: what is government , and what is politics, if not a performance with actors?

1 minute ago, Gorojanin said:

They're not witches or aliens or anything. :)

Start with a simple question: what is government , and what is politics, if not a performance with actors?

I still don't understand what you're saying.

You claim there is this Directorate who are able to manipulate all the world governments and world media, staging events all over the world.

But they aren't wealthy and don't have any connections. 

And they don't have any super powers, either.

Well that just doesn't make any sense at all.

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

If there are fake photos, why the assumption that there is some cabal more powerful than all the world governments involved?

Isn't it more believable that some of the researchers are corrupt, or even being manipulated by the government? 

Why all the media, VIP persons, official organizations of Iran, Russia, Ukraine, the United States and all other countries advertise the crash of the Ukrainian "Boeing" near Tehran?  Although 20 tons of aviation kerosene was not enough to set fire to dry grass at the crash site, 189 seats, two landing gear racks with a cleaning mechanism, all insulation, tail with tail feathers, and more were missing, and all parts of the aircraft were delivered from the landfill...

I still do not see any explanations that you have given.

The only thing I am coming away with is that some people say some of the photos are faked.

That perfectly goes along with the idea that the government is trying to cover something up, and/or that some researchers are corrupt. 

It does not require a cabal more powerful than all the world governments staging events all over the world and forcing all the world media to spread disinfo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

The only thing I am coming away with is that some people say some of the photos are faked.

That perfectly goes along with the idea that the government is trying to cover something up, and/or that some researchers are corrupt. 

It does not require a cabal more powerful than all the world governments staging events all over the world and forcing all the world media to spread disinfo.

Think what you think.  But this does not answer the question: why all the media and researchers of the Dyatlov group in the world for many years supported and continue to support the falsification of photos of the Dyatlov group and the falsification of the campaign of the Dyatlov group.

2 hours ago, moonman said:

None of those photos are faked.

This is an unsubstantiated statement. No one has ever made a single examination of a single photo of Dyatlov's group that confirms the absence of a photo montage.

4 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

Think what you think.  But this does not answer the question: why all the media and researchers of the Dyatlov group in the world for many years supported and continue to support the falsification of photos of the Dyatlov group and the falsification of the campaign of the Dyatlov group.

Well since you're the one making the post, then maybe you should answer some questions. 

Nothing you have said has answered any questions, or even made any sense.

Edited by GlitterRose

1 hour ago, Gorojanin said:

This is an unsubstantiated statement. No one has ever made a single examination of a single photo of Dyatlov's group that confirms the absence of a photo montage.

They're pictures of people skiing, doing nothing important. There's no reason to fake them. No one is looking for fakes because there's nothing TO fake.

AGAIN, if there was something to cover up (you won't even say what that's supposed to be), the pictures never would have been found/released in the first place. There's no reason to create extravagant fake pictures of people cross country skiing when the camera (or the bodies for that matter) never had to found.

Edited by moonman

Gorojanin, perhaps if i try to condense what people are asking you, into a very concise question...

What was the point of this?

• Like 2

Another theory of mine is that Ball Lightning played a part.

WIKI 'Ball lightning':- "Two reports from the nineteenth century say that the ball eventually explodes, leaving behind an odor of sulphur"

This pic of a strange "orb" was taken by the Dyatlovs, and the other pic is a photoshopped one showing how the exploding balls might have badly injured the hikers and ripped their tent, making them flee in panic down to the trees-

Dyat-orb.jpg

This composite picture shows how the tent looked when the searchers found it, and the red line shows the route of the Dyatlovs as they ran down to the trees where most of their bodies were found-

dyatlov_pass_the_flight.jpg

Edited by Crikey

Below:- a modern picture taken by investigators, the red flags mark the location of the abandoned tent. Note the large number of rocks in the area, perhaps they had some sort of magnetic property that attracted ball lightning?..Perhaps local Mansi tribes had originally named the mountain "Mountain of the Dead" because they'd seen the mysterious ball lightning orbs and assumed they were "souls"?

dyatlov-Tent-trees-and-Otorten-far-left.jpg

9 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Well since you're the one making the post, then maybe you should answer some questions. 

Nothing you have said has answered any questions, or even made any sense.

I show the facts.  And I give an explanation of these facts. Those who disagree with my explanation can offer their own explanation.

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Gorojanin, perhaps if i try to condense what people are asking you, into a very concise question...

What was the point of this?

All fakes are created to create virtual events.  If you don't agree, explain the creation of fake photos with something else.

5 hours ago, Crikey said:

WIKI 'Ball lightning':- "Two reports from the nineteenth century say that the ball eventually explodes, leaving behind an odor of sulphur"

This pic of a strange "orb" was taken by the Dyatlovs, and the other pic is a photoshopped one showing how the exploding balls might have badly injured the hikers and ripped their tent, making them flee in panic down to the trees-

Dyat-orb.jpg

5 hours ago, Crikey said:

This composite picture shows how the tent looked when the searchers found it, and the red line shows the route of the Dyatlovs as they ran down to the trees where most of their bodies were found-

dyatlov_pass_the_flight.jpg

How did ball lightning create fake photos?

8 hours ago, moonman said:

They're pictures of people skiing, doing nothing important. There's no reason to fake them. No one is looking for fakes because there's nothing TO fake.

AGAIN, if there was something to cover up (you won't even say what that's supposed to be), the pictures never would have been found/released in the first place. There's no reason to create extravagant fake pictures of people cross country skiing when the camera (or the bodies for that matter) never had to found.

This is an unsubstantiated statement. We need explanations of these and all other examples given, as well as various degrees of decomposition of corpses, fatal wounds, traces of beatings, *snip*

Edited by Saru
Image links removed due to graphic content

Another reminder not to post or link to graphic images please.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

And something else. If someone speaks Russian and English better than the people who helped translate  this post ,  and can offer better translation options for its fragments than in   this version , I will be grateful and put the best translation options. Unfortunately, I speak English only with a Yandex translator.

I think I forgot to post my 'Ball Lightning' theory, so here it is-

WIKI- "Ball lightning is an unexplained and potentially dangerous atmospheric electrical phenomenon. The term refers to reports of luminous, spherical objects that vary from pea-sized to several meters in diameter..Many early reports claim that the ball eventually explodes, sometimes with fatal consequences, leaving behind the odor of sulphur"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

So if the tent was hit by exploding ball lightning as in the artist's pic below, the hikers must have wondered if they'd strayed into a military bombardment exercise and fled down to the trees in panic. The explosions would have also caused the severe injuries some of them suffered. Later when the explosions stopped, some of them tried to make their way back to the tent but died of cold-

On 2/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, Crikey said:

An out of focus picture, is that all you've got?

• Thanks 1