Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group

Gorojanin

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

An out of focus picture, is that all you've got?

No I was talking about a completely different ball lightning explosions pic that I posted, but it disappeared from my post, then Saru kindly cleared up the mystery by telling me he deleted it..:D

Edited by Crikey

6 hours ago, Crikey said:

I think I forgot to post my 'Ball Lightning' theory, so here it is-

WIKI- "Ball lightning is an unexplained and potentially dangerous atmospheric electrical phenomenon. The term refers to reports of luminous, spherical objects that vary from pea-sized to several meters in diameter..Many early reports claim that the ball eventually explodes, sometimes with fatal consequences, leaving behind the odor of sulphur"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

So if the tent was hit by exploding ball lightning as in the artist's pic below, the hikers must have wondered if they'd strayed into a military bombardment exercise and fled down to the trees in panic. The explosions would have also caused the severe injuries some of them suffered. Later when the explosions stopped, some of them tried to make their way back to the tent but died of cold-

I know what a Ball Lightning  is.  The question was different. How did Ball Lightning  create fake photos, and why did it create them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorojanin said:

I know what a Ball Lightning  is.  The question was different. How did Ball Lightning  create fake photos, and why did it create them?

Your post about "faked photos" was too long and complicated, I didn't understand it.

I still like my "Murder Theory" best in which I suggest a guy and his friends killed the Dyatlovs to get their wallet back, which they claimed the Dyatlovs had stolen at Serov railway station.

For example, a ski pole was found at the abandoned tent that didn't belong to the Dyatlov group, clear evidence that other people had been there. It had cuts on it so it may have been used as a weapon-

"Mountain of the Dead p 61- "..a ski pole, which has been the subject of controversy, as none of the group were known to have a ski pole.

The pole had been damaged by having cutting marks made on it. There was no obvious explanation for the pole, i.e. how it had got there, or how and why it was damaged."

Edited by Crikey

18 hours ago, Crikey said:

Your post about "faked photos" was too long and complicated, I didn't understand it.

I still like my "Murder Theory" best in which I suggest a guy and his friends killed the Dyatlovs to get their wallet back, which they claimed the Dyatlovs had stolen at Serov railway station.

For example, a ski pole was found at the abandoned tent that didn't belong to the Dyatlov group, clear evidence that other people had been there. It had cuts on it so it may have been used as a weapon-

"Mountain of the Dead p 61- "..a ski pole, which has been the subject of controversy, as none of the group were known to have a ski pole.

The pole had been damaged by having cutting marks made on it. There was no obvious explanation for the pole, i.e. how it had got there, or how and why it was damaged."

I like it or I don't like it - these are not facts.

Start with simpler messages. They say the same thing. Click , *snip* , click , click .

Edited by Saru
Link removed due to graphic content

Lets see if I understand your theory correctly Gorojanin-

Are you saying that the Dyatlovs were murdered by the Soviet government just so that everybody would talk about the mystery?

3 hours ago, Crikey said:

Lets see if I understand your theory correctly Gorojanin-

Are you saying that the Dyatlovs were murdered by the Soviet government just so that everybody would talk about the mystery?

No. The Creator of virtual events is neither the Soviet nor the anti-Soviet authorities. But all the authorities support the virtual event.

• Like 1

Even Mel Gibson wouldn't buy into this trainwreck....

But do carry on, folks.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Haha 2

Here's another clue that ties in with my "murder" theory-

When searchers found the abandoned tent, they noticed that clothes were strewn around outside, suggesting that after the injured Dyatlov group had fled down to the trees, the attackers had ransacked the tent, slinging stuff out as they searched for the wallet that they claimed the Dyatlovs had stolen from them back at Serov railway station.

McCloskey's 'Mountain of the Dead' book p 60- "Approximately 30-50ft away from the tent were found shoes, socks and Igor Dyatlov's fur jacket which were lying in the snow. A weatherproof jacket also lay nearby."

PS- just a thought, but the police were called to the wallet incident at Serov station, so I wonder if it's still on file in their records, including the name of the hiker who claimed they'd stolen his wallet? Perhaps modern investigators could track him down for questioning if he's still alive. Furthermore as the incident occurred in 1959, it's possible some of the attackers were in their 20's at the time and they too might well still be alive aged in their 70's and 80's.

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 2

But they keep insisting that they didn't run out of tent but walked slowly according to foot marks in the snow. Also there were no other foot marks around. 

If there were any other human or animal tracks and running tracks then it would be an easy case. 

Every clue contradicts the other, that's the problem all along.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, qunaquna said:

But they keep insisting that they didn't run out of tent but walked slowly according to foot marks in the snow. Also there were no other foot marks around. 

If there were any other human or animal tracks and running tracks then it would be an easy case. 

If there were other people there, their footprints could have been mixed in with the Dyatlovs...Searchers found the tent 2 weeks after the incident, and any prints could have been covered or scuffed out by further blizzards.

9 hours ago, Crikey said:

Here's another clue that ties in with my "murder" theory-

When searchers found the abandoned tent, they noticed that clothes were strewn around outside, suggesting that after the injured Dyatlov group had fled down to the trees, the attackers had ransacked the tent, slinging stuff out as they searched for the wallet that they claimed the Dyatlovs had stolen from them back at Serov railway station.

McCloskey's 'Mountain of the Dead' book p 60- "Approximately 30-50ft away from the tent were found shoes, socks and Igor Dyatlov's fur jacket which were lying in the snow. A weatherproof jacket also lay nearby."

PS- just a thought, but the police were called to the wallet incident at Serov station, so I wonder if it's still on file in their records, including the name of the hiker who claimed they'd stolen his wallet? Perhaps modern investigators could track him down for questioning if he's still alive. Furthermore as the incident occurred in 1959, it's possible some of the attackers were in their 20's at the time and they too might well still be alive aged in their 70's and 80's.

How does the incident with the Serov police explain the production of fake photos and the support of fake photos by all researchers of the Dyatlov group, writers and journalists for 60 years? The incident with the Serov city police does not explain anything.

4 hours ago, qunaquna said:

What traces can there be a month after such storms? It is necessary to recognize as a fake or photos of Dyatlov, or traces.

5W99aof.jpg

Xuk876y.jpg

1 hour ago, Crikey said:

If there were other people there, their footprints could have been mixed in with the Dyatlovs...Searchers found the tent 2 weeks after the incident, and any prints could have been covered or scuffed out by further blizzards.

The fake incident was from February 1 to 2. According to various stories, the tent was found on February 25 or 26, and the report recorded February 28. That is, in a month.

1 minute ago, Gorojanin said:

How does the incident with the Serov police explain the production of fake photos and the support of fake photos by all researchers of the Dyatlov group, writers and journalists for 60 years?

I don't understand your post about the photographs, you posted so many and I got confused..I wish you'd post one photo at a time and tell us what you want us to see in it.

1 hour ago, Crikey said:

I don't understand your post about the photographs, you posted so many and I got confused..I wish you'd post one photo at a time and tell us what you want us to see in it.

It's not my fault that so many photos turned out to be fakes. Messages about individual photos indicated here

For some reason, one link disappeared. *snip* I didn't make any other messages about individual photos.

Edited by Saru
Link removed due to graphic content

1 hour ago, Gorojanin said:

For some reason, one link disappeared. 

Please don't post links containing graphic images, this has been explained both in posts and in the edit notes where the link was removed.

Well yes, snow and wind should have covered tracks, Dyatlovs and of potential killers, not just of killers. Nothing makes sense.

I read and saw all the photos in the original link. As a professional photographer and image manipulator I find that the errors and fakes proposition does seem to make sense. I wish I could look at highres scans thou.

Seems totally possible that they were torchered, killed and placed there, with not much creativity since nothing makes clear sense. I guess they started off motivated but got bored along the way and just threw the rest of the bodies into ravine.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, qunaquna said:

Well yes, snow and wind should have covered tracks, Dyatlovs and of potential killers, not just of killers. Nothing makes sense.

I read and saw all the photos in the original link. As a professional photographer and image manipulator I find that the errors and fakes proposition does seem to make sense. I wish I could look at highres scans thou.

Seems totally possible that they were torchered, killed and placed there, with not much creativity since nothing makes clear sense. I guess they started off motivated but got bored along the way and just threw the rest of the bodies into ravine.

Thanks! This is the maximally high scans - http://9001.lt/1959/ .  The researchers of the Dyatlov group do not have photos of better quality than the photos on this link.

The monthly bristles of Thibault and the degree of decomposition of the body of Dubinina, Zolotarev, Kolevatov indicate that there were two deliveries of corpses.The first group of five people was delivered in the early 20th of February. The other three, stored in a warm room, were brought in and buried in snow in the Creek area around the beginning of April. Thibault was killed by a blow to the head and thrown with them. His body didn't decompose like the other three bodies in the stream.

Edited by Gorojanin
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the link, I'll have a closer look at them when I'm by the computer. Will go over the text and photos once again, I forgot all the details.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:17 AM, Gorojanin said:

It's not my fault that so many photos turned out to be fakes.

You need to take responsibility when people point out that they are NOT following your logic.  It IS your fault - I still have no idea what point you are making other than to scream FAKE without explaining what the significance of the fakery is.

And then there's the irony of you telling US off, yet you do not read why your image links were removed.  Did it honestly not occur to you that they may not be appropriate for posting here?

Anyway, as this trainwreck is now going nowhere, and you clearly won't be changing your approach, I shall drift off to other threads that are worthwhile...  I hope that helps!

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

You need to take responsibility when people point out that they are NOT following your logic.  It IS your fault - I still have no idea what point you are making other than to scream FAKE without explaining what the significance of the fakery is.

And then there's the irony of you telling US off, yet you do not read why your image links were removed.  Did it honestly not occur to you that they may not be appropriate for posting here?

Anyway, as this trainwreck is now going nowhere, and you clearly won't be changing your approach, I shall drift off to other threads that are worthwhile...  I hope that helps!

I'm not talking about logic, but I'm showing the facts of fake photos of Dyatlov's group . Explain these facts with your logic.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:57 AM, Gorojanin said:

What traces can there be a month after such storms? It is necessary to recognize as a fake or photos of Dyatlov, or traces.

The official report does mention tracks still being visible.  I know, it seems unbelievable to me too.  Nevertheless, it is information that is presented, and it is possible that there were neither high winds nor any large storms in the fortnight period between when the rescue party set off, and when they arrived at the scene.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:57 AM, Gorojanin said:

Xuk876y.jpg

Goodness that's a lot of ski poles.  I wonder if someone could have broken a ski pole on the journey and used one of the spares, but not thrown away the unbroken part of the set?  Is that more likely than a murderer leaving a ski-pole at a murder scene?

4 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

I'm not talking about logic, but I'm showing the facts of fake photos of Dyatlov's group . Explain these facts with your logic.

Hmm, the way I read your posts is that you're trying to be the mysterious poster like Qanon and never get anywhere.

I say, s''''t or get off the pot... in other words, spit it out Freddy  :sleepy:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The official report does mention tracks still being visible.  I know, it seems unbelievable to me too.  Nevertheless, it is information that is presented, and it is possible that there were neither high winds nor any large storms in the fortnight period between when the rescue party set off, and when they arrived at the scene.

Goodness that's a lot of ski poles.  I wonder if someone could have broken a ski pole on the journey and used one of the spares, but not thrown away the unbroken part of the set?  Is that more likely than a murderer leaving a ski-pole at a murder scene?

Search engines found the tent on February 25-26. It was almost covered with snow. What traces can there be? Only search engines and people who brought corpses. But no employee of the departments and researcher of the Dyatlov group can talk about the carriers of corpses.

In statements of participants of searches of Dyatlov's group there is a mention of the traces going from tent. But none of the traces were studied, recorded or conducted an investigative examination. I think that Ivanov did not appoint examinations, because he knew that the corpses were delivered to the pass, and led the investigation, ensuring that in the criminal case there was no evidence of delivery of corpses, falsification of photos, forgery of the passage of the route by Dyatlov's group.

Edited by Gorojanin