Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gorojanin

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group

250 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Gorojanin
31 minutes ago, Candor said:

Hmm, the way I read your posts is that you're trying to be the mysterious poster like Qanon and never get anywhere.

I say, s''''t or get off the pot... in other words, spit it out Freddy  :sleepy:

I regret that I don't have aliens, GRU spies, CIA agents, evil Mansi shamans, Ural mountain dwarves, Freddy Kruger, rabid deer, etc.

Edited by Gorojanin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
2 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

I regret that I don't have aliens, GRU spies, CIA agents, evil Mansi shamans, Ural mountain dwarves, Freddy Kruger, rabid deer, etc.

You forgot yetis..:D

The Dyatlovs wrote this strange entry in their diary, but nobody knows what they meant exactly- "We now know that snowmen exist" (page 115 of McCloskey's book 'Mountain of the Dead')

Perhaps they saw something following them?

PS- I sent McCloskey a link to this thread. If he replies to me I'll post it here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey

THE HIKERS PROFILES (p44 Mountain of the Dead)-

Igor Dyatlov

Age 23...radio engineer...led numerous previous hiking trips..very hard on people...he felt that discipline needed to be imposed for safety reasons..he was very fond of Zina who had previously been in a relationship with Doroshenko..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri Doroshenko

Age 21...student...modest and reserved...seemed to remain on good terms with Zina after she left him for Dyatlov.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Semyon Zolotarev

Age 37...ex-sergeant in WW2...After the war he became a tourist guide but was more interested in drinking and womanising...he had tattoos which he liked to keep hidden as tattoos were associated with the Russian criminal underworld...he had romantic designs on Zina.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Zinaida 'Zina' Kolmogorova

Age 22...radio engineering student.. romantically involved with Dyatlov..she was goodnatured..friendly..good organiser..considered to be the life and soul of the university's Tourist Club..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander Kolevatov

Age 24...physics student..worked in laboratories involved with nuclear radiation..methodical nature with leadership qualities, the two girls in the group found him "boring"

------------------------------------------------------------

George Krivonischenko

Age 23...nuclear engineer...keen hiker.

----------------------------------------------------------

Rustem Slobodin

Age 23..engineer..popular and likeable..keep fit enthusiast

---------------------------------------------------------

Lyudmila 'Luda' Dubinina

Age 20...engineering and economics student..experienced hiker..friendly...strongwilled.

--------------------------------------------------------

Nicolai Thibeaux-Brignolle ('Tibo')

Age 23..civil engineer..popular and friendly...born in a prison camp for political prisoners, his French father had been executed by the Stalin regime.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dyatlov-Pass-victims.jpg

NOTE- Yudin (bottom right) left the group en route because of illness. He died aged 75 in 2013-
"..he recalled that he had been asked to identify the owner of everything found at the scene, but had failed to find a match for a piece of cloth that seemed to be of military origin, or for a pair of glasses, a pair of skis and a piece of a ski, leading him to suspect that the military had found the tent before the volunteer rescuers.
"If I had a chance to ask God just one question, it would be, 'What really happened to my friends that night?’" Yudin said."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/10026000/Yuri-Yudin.html

Edited by Crikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
6 hours ago, Crikey said:

You forgot yetis..:D

The Dyatlovs wrote this strange entry in their diary, but nobody knows what they meant exactly- "We now know that snowmen exist" (page 115 of McCloskey's book 'Mountain of the Dead')

Perhaps they saw something following them?

PS- I sent McCloskey a link to this thread. If he replies to me I'll post it here.

 

Igor Dyatlov did not write this in diary.  The only thing attributed to Dyatlov is here, on pages 27-28. This is a typewritten copy. The original doesn't exist.

4 hours ago, Crikey said:

-------------------------------------------------------

NOTE- Yudin (bottom right) left the group en route because of illness. He died aged 75 in 2013-
"..he recalled that he had been asked to identify the owner of everything found at the scene, but had failed to find a match for a piece of cloth that seemed to be of military origin, or for a pair of glasses, a pair of skis and a piece of a ski, leading him to suspect that the military had found the tent before the volunteer rescuers.
"If I had a chance to ask God just one question, it would be, 'What really happened to my friends that night?’" Yudin said."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/10026000/Yuri-Yudin.html

Yudin left with a group from Vizhay on 26.01 .1959, after which he appeared alive and well on 19.02.1959 with stories about the 41st quarter, the settlement of the 2nd Northern mine and his illness, which was not confirmed by any document. No one knows where he was or what he did between these dates. These are all reliable facts about Yudin.

Everything that studies knows about Yudin between 26.01.1959 and 19.02.1959 is known only from his words and fake photos.  Yudin lying all my life in books, 4 movies, and countless interviews. In journalism, he promoted the proper "rocket" version for the masses. That is, a pure accomplice of the falsifiers.
Yudin saw perfectly well what kind of fake work was done for him in the photo works of "goodbyes in the 2nd Northern mine". Being public, the Deputy head of the city, the Vice-mayor, the Plenipotentiary of the Museum project in UNESCO, meeting with many famous people, managed never to take off with anyone side by side, only on the eve of death with two colleagues in the Fund.
He died suddenly and unexpectedly, although he was awake, healthy, when many people in the network began to doubt his stories.

In reality, Yudin is a head taller than Dubinina.

33.jpg

 

Edited by Gorojanin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey
8 minutes ago, Gorojanin said:

Yudin lying all my life in books, 4 movies, and countless interviews. In journalism, he promoted the proper "rocket" version for the masses. That is, a pure accomplice of the falsifiers..

After the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, why did Yudin continue "lying" for the next 22 years until he died in 2013? Who was he afraid of?

If I was him, I'd have written down the "truth" and hidden it somewhere in an envelope marked "to be opened after my death"

 

Edited by Crikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
5 minutes ago, Crikey said:

After the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, why did Yudin continue "lying" for the next 22 years until he died in 2013?

 

He lied in the USSR before 1991 and in the Russian Federation after 1991.  This delivery of corpses and the production of fake photos were made for the USSR, the Russian Federation, and the rest of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey

Why were the corpses scattered over a large area? And why was the tent cut? Some were not dead, they climbed the cedar tree to get branches and made a fire..

Dyatlov-pass-incident-map.jpg

Edited by Crikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
1 minute ago, Crikey said:

Why were the corpses scattered over a large area?

 

Where they were brought and thrown, there they lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
Made several additions to the main post .

About signals in diaries.


*

...This is the signal that was written under duress.

Of course, a lot is sifted out, but also in the left full of signals. In the form of confusion. In the form of an unprecedented date of 30.2.59 in Kolmogorova 's diary . In the form of conscious mistakes over time-thanks to    blogger lioha-derevnia .

Read in the General diary:

27.1.59.  At 4 o'clock we started... We drove 8 km in 2 hours... It was getting dark.

January 28.  We get up to rest at 5: 30.


In fact, in Ivdel, the sun sets at 16: 46. In the area of the village of Severny-a minute or two earlier. At 17: 30 and 18: 00 it is dark, and nothing is visible at all.

And then the diary goes straight on about what happened...
Modify message
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin

Also added to the main post

*

Also note the scratch above Thibo. White, i.e. on a positive carrier.
The hat interrupts it, which means: the figure was laid on the carrier.
With an increase, it is clear, that it is shines through, i.e. the master used photoplates.   

9W3iRVE.jpg

Other overlays of inserted shapes on micro-damage.

Two photos 28.01.1959. Scratches covered with  Krivonischenko`s and Kolevatov`s figures.

5LQMWYz.jpg

C8YyD4q.jpg

E2znSnt.jpg

teGaohi.jpg

29.01.1959. Kolevatov is superimposed on the background

vCdfVrJ.jpg

go7UEUO.jpg

30.01.1959. Epic stupidity! I forgot to draw a ski on my leg.  fun7

1YmB9fg.jpg

tPgFLOb.jpg

Dubinina's double face.

There are no other double faces in any of the photos.  The master of photomontage badly painted over the hood.  The hood was on the same photo shoot that was used for this fake photo

rECStv2.jpg

p0TWphP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin

Also added to the main post
 

*


Researchers of the Dyatlov`s group believe that it is the evening of 28.01, although the lighting in this photo is morning. But that's not the point.

Mx2NAD2.jpg

The second skier without sticks. His hands are down, but he stands in the speaker, bent like everyone else, and takes a step. It is physically impossible to go skiing without support on ski poles, bent over with a backpack

7ODUHDH.jpg
 
In the original photo, a person with a backpack is leaning on his left leg, hands down; or without a backpack at all, it was glued by a master. The master saw that there were no sticks, tried to correct the picture by putting one under his arm, but only made it worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey

This map shows where the bodies were found. Can you explain for us why the tent was cut?

And they broke branches from the cedar tree to make a fire didn't they? 

Dyatlov-pass-incident-map.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
4 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

Also added to the main post
 

*


Researchers of the Dyatlov`s group believe that it is the evening of 28.01, although the lighting in this photo is morning. But that's not the point.

Mx2NAD2.jpg

The second skier without sticks. His hands are down, but he stands in the speaker, bent like everyone else, and takes a step. It is physically impossible to go skiing without support on ski poles, bent over with a backpack

7ODUHDH.jpg
 
In the original photo, a person with a backpack is leaning on his left leg, hands down; or without a backpack at all, it was glued by a master. The master saw that there were no sticks, tried to correct the picture by putting one under his arm, but only made it worse.

This is all utter nonsense. I've never seen someone so badly misinterpret photos and make so many baseless claims. There are zero issues on any of these photos - not just the ones in this post, but every post you make.

All you are showing is a lack of understanding on perspective and how cameras work.

 

Edited by moonman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
14 hours ago, Crikey said:

This map shows where the bodies were found. Can you explain for us why the tent was cut?

And they broke branches from the cedar tree to make a fire didn't they? 

 

The bodies were brought in and left where they were found. I believe that the most convenient time is the night of February 23, when there was a full moon.

Anyone could break a branch at any time, in any month of any year. There is no evidence in the documents that the branches on the cedar were broken recently. The fire could have been burned by anyone, at any time, before the bodies were delivered, or by searchers after they were delivered. Information that allows us to say that the remains of the fire were left on February 1-2, does not exist in any documents.

 

12 hours ago, moonman said:

This is all utter nonsense. I've never seen someone so badly misinterpret photos and make so many baseless claims. There are zero issues on any of these photos - not just the ones in this post, but every post you make.

All you are showing is a lack of understanding on perspective and how cameras work.

 

This is general talk.

It is necessary to say specifically, looking at the second skier: how can a person go skiing with his arms stretched out at the seams, leaning forward, with a backpack weighing more than 30 kg, without relying on ski poles? If you think there are ski poles, please show them in this photo. 

7ODUHDH.jpg  

 

 

Edited by Gorojanin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey

I sent author Keith McCloskey a link to this thread and he says he's going to look at it...I'll post his comments here later if he makes any..:D

dyatlov-keith-mccloskey.jpg

dyatlov-mountain-of-the-dead-book.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
3 hours ago, Crikey said:

I sent author Keith McCloskey a link to this thread and he says he's going to look at it...I'll post his comments here later if he makes any..:D

 

 

:tu:

I know that fake photos are forbidden for all writers, and Keith McCloskey is no exception. He will either ignore the subject of fake photos, or speak very badly about the author.

Edited by Gorojanin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
14 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

It is necessary to say specifically, looking at the second skier: how can a person go skiing with his arms stretched out at the seams, leaning forward, with a backpack weighing more than 30 kg, without relying on ski poles? If you think there are ski poles, please show them in this photo. 

7ODUHDH.jpg  

 

 

It's called perspective - the poles are out in front of him, with one behind his leg where you can't see it at the moment in time the picture was taken.  The other is held out in front and shows in the pic. His arms are not "stretched out at the seams" whatever that means. The guy in front of him would have one pole in front of his leg too if they took the picture a fraction of a second later or earlier  - and you would probably freak out about that as well.

This isn't rocket science. It's a natural picture that only takes a moment of thought to understand. Maybe he stopped for a moment to adjust something, they aren't robots with the same exact mechanical motion. People have different strides and do different things.

Your whole premise is lunacy, based on nothing.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
8 hours ago, moonman said:

It's called perspective - the poles are out in front of him, with one behind his leg where you can't see it at the moment in time the picture was taken.  The other is held out in front and shows in the pic. His arms are not "stretched out at the seams" whatever that means. The guy in front of him would have one pole in front of his leg too if they took the picture a fraction of a second later or earlier  - and you would probably freak out about that as well.

This isn't rocket science. It's a natural picture that only takes a moment of thought to understand. Maybe he stopped for a moment to adjust something, they aren't robots with the same exact mechanical motion. People have different strides and do different things.

Your whole premise is lunacy, based on nothing.

I think my ignorance of the English language makes my post unclear. I'll show you graphically. If it's not the left hand, what is it? If it's not the right hand, what is it?  If it's not a ski pole tucked under your arm, what is it?

TnGWM4Q.jpg

 

Edited by Gorojanin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
17 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

I think my ignorance of the English language makes my post unclear.

No, it's a lack of logic and lack of a POINT.  WHY is this significant?  I see what appear to be ski poles in other pics, and it would be quite easy to make one from other items they had.

17 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

I'll show you graphically. If it's not the left hand, what is it?

Who says it isn't (or is) the left hand, and not just a part of clothing or his backpack and other stuff?  There is absolutely no way to be sure, and it is to daft suggest that it can be positively identified..

17 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

If it's not the right hand, what is it?

As above.  There is absolutely no way to be sure, and it is to daft suggest that it can be positively identified..  What this is, is an indication of non-existent investigative skills added to equally dreadful image analysis skills.

17 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

  If it's not a ski pole tucked under your arm, what is it?

As above, and AGAIN, no-one could be sure without closer images, perhaps from different angles.  Yes, it looks vaguely like a stick with something hanging on the end like a handstrap, but there is no way to verify that.  But AGAIN, what point are you making?  This is an utter waste of time.

Here - I fixed it for you:
dyatlov.jpg.fec5a53850438f7f6b5ccf3196829ea4.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
On 2/17/2020 at 4:34 AM, ChrLzs said:

No, it's a lack of logic and lack of a POINT.  WHY is this significant?  I see what appear to be ski poles in other pics, and it would be quite easy to make one from other items they had.

Who says it isn't (or is) the left hand, and not just a part of clothing or his backpack and other stuff?  There is absolutely no way to be sure, and it is to daft suggest that it can be positively identified..

As above.  There is absolutely no way to be sure, and it is to daft suggest that it can be positively identified..  What this is, is an indication of non-existent investigative skills added to equally dreadful image analysis skills.

As above, and AGAIN, no-one could be sure without closer images, perhaps from different angles.  Yes, it looks vaguely like a stick with something hanging on the end like a handstrap, but there is no way to verify that.  But AGAIN, what point are you making?  This is an utter waste of time.

Here - I fixed it for you:
 

The pathfinders! Let's solve unidentifiable riddles!

tsLTbwn.jpg

 

 

Edited by Gorojanin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey

Keith McCloskey has just sent me this email and he finds this thread interesting..:D-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve had a good look at this and there is a serious amount of work gone into it. It looks like he is going along the Gennadi Kizilov track which I have to say I went along with quite a bit before ie that they died somewhere else and their bodies and the tent were brought to the mountain.

I have to say he has a point about a number of things, the missing ski on the left foot in one photo and the difference in sizes of the ski poles in at least two of the photos are quite obvious. I am a bit dubious on one or two others like the one where Yudin is picking Zina up off the ground is one of them. I am not so sure I agree with the difference in sizes he mentions but overall it seems that even if you disagree about some of the photos, there doesn’t seem to be much argument about the other discrepancies he raises.

It seems incredible though that they would go to this amount of trouble to create staged photos. When you think about it, the authorities had all the power so why go to the trouble? They could just shut any enquiries or dissent down. I could understand it more if there was a totally free press that could really tear their version of the story to pieces but there wasn’t.

But again you come back to the discrepancies in the photos which do appear to be genuine. I really need to have a good think about it because if one accepts what he is presenting here, it throws a lot of my thinking about the scene at the mountain askew.

I have another variation on the military theory given to me by someone retired from a senior position with an American defence contractor and I am putting it into the book. He read a lot of research papers coming out of the Eastern Bloc in the 1960s. I have been working on updating the second book and will include a chapter on the Mansi which also might be of interest. I have been in touch with two Mansi scholars about how the Mansi interacted with the authorities and what they had to say was very interesting.
Best Wishes
Keith

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

And still, he makes NO POINT...  Now on Ignore - you're an utter waste of time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorojanin
On 2/19/2020 at 11:25 AM, Crikey said:

Keith McCloskey has just sent me this email and he finds this thread interesting..:D-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve had a good look at this and there is a serious amount of work gone into it. It looks like he is going along the Gennadi Kizilov track which I have to say I went along with quite a bit before ie that they died somewhere else and their bodies and the tent were brought to the mountain.

I have to say he has a point about a number of things, the missing ski on the left foot in one photo and the difference in sizes of the ski poles in at least two of the photos are quite obvious. I am a bit dubious on one or two others like the one where Yudin is picking Zina up off the ground is one of them. I am not so sure I agree with the difference in sizes he mentions but overall it seems that even if you disagree about some of the photos, there doesn’t seem to be much argument about the other discrepancies he raises.

It seems incredible though that they would go to this amount of trouble to create staged photos. When you think about it, the authorities had all the power so why go to the trouble? They could just shut any enquiries or dissent down. I could understand it more if there was a totally free press that could really tear their version of the story to pieces but there wasn’t.

But again you come back to the discrepancies in the photos which do appear to be genuine. I really need to have a good think about it because if one accepts what he is presenting here, it throws a lot of my thinking about the scene at the mountain askew.

I have another variation on the military theory given to me by someone retired from a senior position with an American defence contractor and I am putting it into the book. He read a lot of research papers coming out of the Eastern Bloc in the 1960s. I have been working on updating the second book and will include a chapter on the Mansi which also might be of interest. I have been in touch with two Mansi scholars about how the Mansi interacted with the authorities and what they had to say was very interesting.
Best Wishes
Keith

Thanks!

Please pass them the following.

Faking of the pictures after 01.26.1959 cancels all events after this date. The camping is completely faked. Keith, if you think that the authorities could not fake the camping and the camping’s photos, you’ll have to admit that the authorities simply support the author, who faked the camping and the camping’s photos. We need to go from facts to conclusions, and not vice versa.

To facilitate understanding, I recall a simple example. In 1983, a korean boeing was allegedly shot down over Sakhalin. Trash and other stuff at the place of flooding and the complete absence of corpses of passengers are all tangible evidence of the existence of a boeing. But the KGB and the CIA, departments and mass media of the USSR and the USA jointly supported this perfomance. Think: why? Is not the author of these virtual events the only one? There are many more such virtual events than is commonly thought.

Yudin cannot lift up Zina, because the heads and bodies are clear, fixed, they stand firmly on the ground, but both hands are blurry, that is, in motion. They both stand and wave their hands. This is a mistake of the photo master.

There are two more mistakes on the picture.

1. The girl, the smallest in the group, stands with a backpack weighing 25-30 kg as without a backpack, directly, without support.

2. There is no shoulder strap on the shoulder, the edge of which is visible under the elbow.

We are talking about this picture .

34.jpg

 

Edited by Gorojanin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey

The Dyatlov groups route-

dyatlov-route.jpg

Edited by Crikey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.