Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus pansexual?

ReptilianMenace

If he existed and was really of divine origin, maybe with his deeper understanding of humankind. He would of been attracted to both male and female depending on their personality, instead of just their gender. I know west borough baptists are going to slay me after this, but it's just speculation. Maybe he was A-sexual and had no interest. How human was jesus really I wonder. This is all theoretical obviously and just a bit of fun. Maybe the sexual restrictions written in the bible were just p***ed off old men who couldnt get it up and wanted to control females to act accordingly so that they wouldnt get jealous if people were having sex willy nilly. Billy. You know what I mean. I hope. 

• Haha 1

I think he married Mary Magdalene moved to the south of France after surviving the crucifixion and knocked her up for a total of five children. And nothing wrong with that, actually!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The habbymeter is saying this thread is "no signal".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think he married Mary Magdalene moved to the south of France after surviving the crucifixion and knocked her up for a total of five children. And nothing wrong with that, actually!

Yeah I knew about Marry. Thanks papageorge. I forgot to mention her here. 

12 minutes ago, Habitat said:

The habbymeter is saying this thread is "no signal".

oh look at you with your 18k posts mmmmm feel good about yourself when you log in every morning with your hot cup of cocoa baby xox

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ReptilianMenace said:

Was Jesus pansexual?

I very much doubt it mate..:P

Jesus said- "At the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one." (Matt 19:4)

"Hey JC shall we go steady?"

"Sure honeybun, as soon as I've finished saving the world"

rel-jesus-magd.jpg

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1

John was his beloved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, ReptilianMenace said:

He would of been attracted to both male and female depending on their personality, instead of just their gender. 

As mentioned by Crikey, the story does not make it that way.

If he had been devout to his god and made in his god's image, he would not have been attracted to men. If he was, surely when he got of the cross he would have gone straight down to hell for going against his gods "makings".

On the other hand he could have been attracted to men, females, goats, whatever took his fancy, which makes the whole god-image-son-heaven-etc-etc-etc scenario a big made up story. Seems more like it to me. :tu:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

John was his beloved.

Well thats a bit of a blow. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ReptilianMenace said:

oh look at you with your 18k posts mmmmm feel good about yourself when you log in every morning with your hot cup of cocoa baby xox

Wait till you get a load of me then.

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Pansexual, sounds like a sexual attraction to kitchen cookware. 

Gunna admit it, I am getting a bit turned on by these

greenpan-saucepan-sets-indybest.jpg

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Pansexuality: being bisexual with the addition of pagan gods and garden tools. 

Jeeze, I think i am going to need 2 bottles of wine later.

• Haha 5

Thread closed for review.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked