Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help!

Asyln

I was wondering could you tell me if I'm making the right choice to be with my soulmate and will there be happiness in our future, will I be free of my mother's hold and reclaim my life and will I be able to live freely with the man I love? 

• Like 2

Only you can make your own choices in regards to your life. It is all in your hands. Think deeply about what you truly want and go from there. Good luck.

• Like 3

Chill out!! and go with the flow. All the best :tsu:

3 hours ago, Asyln said:

I was wondering could you tell me if I'm making the right choice to be with my soulmate and will there be happiness in our future, will I be free of my mother's hold and reclaim my life and will I be able to live freely with the man I love? 

Sometimes we think people are our soulmates when in fact they are not. Try not to think to much in to the relationship because no matter what if it is ment to be, it will be if it is not ment to be, be happy for the time you spent together and move on graciously, knowing something bigger and better awaits you.

Your mother's hold is only the hold you allow her to have on you. 

Not sure how old you are but the answer is yes, you will be able to live your life freely with the man you love but first it will either take time, if you are under age and / or if you make the changes needed to move out from under her grip.

Reclaiming your life will take steps toward changes for betterment, it will require growth, maturity and respect, respect toward yourself, your lover and your mom.

Best wishes!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...