Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has Lord Lucan really been found?

Eldorado

"The son of the nanny killed by Lord Lucan claims he has found the peer living as a Buddhist in Australia.

"Neil Berriman says he has told police the whereabouts of Lucan, who vanished after the murder of Sandra Rivett in 1974. “I know he’s still alive,” Berriman insists."

Full story at TheWeek UK: https://www.theweek.co.uk/105431/has-lord-lucan-been-found-in-australia

And at Harper's Bazaar: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/culture-news/a30699584/lord-lucan-found-australia/

And the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/son-lord-lucans-murdered-nanny-21381222

• Like 4

LOL.. the current Lord Lucan would be devastated.. he'd lose all his money, property etc :D 

"living as a Buddhist" ? What a strange thing to say, I don't imagine your average Buddhist is that shook on the idea that a fugitive from a murder would be first announced as a Buddhist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If this turns out to be true, there is still hope for Harold Holt !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

"living as a Buddhist" ? What a strange thing to say, I don't imagine your average Buddhist is that shook on the idea that a fugitive from a murder would be first announced as a Buddhist.

You would never read or hear "Living as a Catholic". :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

My mother used to get annoyed by news stories such as " a pensioner was hit and killed by a car on a crossing" as if that was more relevant information than whether they were a man or a woman ! Three sexes apparently !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

Seems very 80's action movie to me. 

• Haha 2

On 1/31/2020 at 7:02 AM, Piney said:

Possibly, if it was an Orange newssource

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Oniomancer said:

Possibly, if it was an Orange newssource

Quite a few of them have been found living as Calvinists. :o

On 1/31/2020 at 12:02 PM, Piney said:

If he was now a Catholic priest or monk they'd probably describe him that way, the buddhist monk thing just makes me think of a scene from 'Anger Management' 

• Haha 1