Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Ancient Language Different?

cladking

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

That's a laugh indeed he is  complaining about my using the same material - yeah since he repeats the same claims hundreds of times. Chuckle

However this is his relatively new fraud - using the word Abstraction; instead of ramp, geysers, etc., etc., new word same tactics - misinterpreting words, making up new meaning, refusing to answer questions, repeating the same claims without presenting supporting evidence - yep a Cladking thread.

What I'm murdering threads now? Do they taste good?

I destroyed him on this particular idea at Graham Hancock so he came here - with me locked out - to try it again;

The monster thread - don't read it if you value your sanity

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1143658

More useful sub-threads

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1143658,1220629#msg-1220629

Its all pure idiocy however

It's all quite absurd, isn't it? It's well understood that all languages, ancient and modern, have used abstractions. It's a fixed part of human speech. It's troubling that clad presents such obvious errors, but there's some perverse humor in it. He neither speaks nor understands ancient Egyptian but makes up these elaborate, wordy posts in the hopes we'll buy his train of thought. Sorry, but no.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's all quite absurd, isn't it? It's well understood that all languages, ancient and modern, have used abstractions. It's a fixed part of human speech. It's troubling that clad presents such obvious errors, but there's some perverse humor in it. He neither speaks nor understands ancient Egyptian but makes up these elaborate, wordy posts in the hopes we'll buy his train of thought. Sorry, but no.

Yeah when I noted to him the use of  abstraction words throughout the PT he just tried to say HE had given those words new meanings making them non-abstraction....hilarious - then he fled here to try again.

The claim Cladking is making that would mean ancient Egyptian, Sumerian and Han are the same language is just to funny!

Edited by Hanslune
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, cladking said:

a mutation arose 40,000 years ago that tied the speech center to higher brain functions. 

Mutations arise from environmental stresses and they take the path of least resistance (biology101), so this can never even happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Roll, Pitch, Yaw.... and ummmm.......

.............Keel. :yes:

Ice Tesseract was the supporting act for the Fifth Dimension tour. 

It was never thought of ever or again.:yes:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Ice Tesseract was the supporting act for the Fifth Dimension tour. 

It was never thought of ever or again.:yes:

Don't give Uncle Harte any Goddamn ammo. :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cladking said:

Yes!  There was a single worldwide language that was encoded right in the genes because it was also the blueprint of the human brain.  This language was perfectly logical because it was the articulated logic just as our mathematics is quantified logic.  It is the basis in logic that allows all animal science and all animal science.  What differentiates ancient human science from animal science is NOT intelligence because there is no such thing as intelligence.  What separated it was that a mutation arose 40,000 years ago that tied the speech center to higher brain functions.  This allowed closer cooperation between individual and scientific progress and it was accumulated knowledge that separated us from the animals.  In those days we weren't very separate though because people were very similar to animals and had similar language.  All animals including humans operated on knowledge but humans had much more knowledge. 

The language became too complex for most people and a pidgin languages arose and new abstractions were added to these languages as they changed and morphed into the languages we use today.   

ok then why does the ancient myan's etc of south america differ from the indigenous populations of both australia and south africa.. throw in the tribes around the amazon in to the mix as well.. not only their language.. their beliefs etc.

you really need to work on your idea a bit more mate.. oh and if your wondering.. and will just put this in here to save any confusion for you.. your time line of 40000 years might need a bit of work.. 

https://www.history.com/news/dna-study-finds-aboriginal-australians-worlds-oldest-civilization

lets add in a bit of there beliefs and how old they are

https://www.aboriginal-art-australia.com/aboriginal-art-library/aboriginal-dreamtime/

• Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, Piney said:

Mutations arise from environmental stresses and they take the path of least resistance (biology101), so this can never even happen.

He's been pursuing a pseudo-scientific something argument here:

https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/the-believabliltiy-of-evolution.228810/page-36#post-6508586

That is his last post but if you go back you can see his arguments for 'sudden' evolution - or something.

One of the quotes from there about his 'debate' style:

It is true that you are wrong about everything. You science vocabulary is like that of a child, as is your understanding of things like evidence. You actually seem to think you just writing something counts as evidence... amazing how ignorant and egotistical so many of your ilk can be.

Ouch seems those fellows have figured him out also!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

ok then why does the ancient myan's etc of south america differ from the indigenous populations of both australia and south africa.. throw in the tribes around the amazon in to the mix as well.. not only their language.. their beliefs etc.

you really need to work on your idea a bit more mate.. oh and if your wondering.. and will just put this in here to save any confusion for you.. your time line of 40000 years might need a bit of work.. 

https://www.history.com/news/dna-study-finds-aboriginal-australians-worlds-oldest-civilization

https://www.aboriginal-art-australia.com/aboriginal-art-library/aboriginal-dreamtime/

Howdy DingoLingo

40,000 year old mutation

He came up with this idea (I believe about 5 years ago)

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,349041,349401#msg-349401

Nor sure when he made up the 40,000 probably pulled it out of somewhere at some point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Ouch seems those fellows have figured him out also!

I would ask for examples, but I know that you are completely ignorant of the field and are 100% incapable of understanding what evidence is, much less providing any.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Wistman said:

Wikipedia on Koko the gorilla:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)

There are also people (experts) who claim that Koko didn't use language at all.   

And, again, every definition of "good" is not an abstraction any more than every definition of "beautiful" or many words that are usually abstractions. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Then why do I think differently when I think in English and think in Japanese. 

Many Asian groups were already separated and genetically isolated. How did they acquire the mutation? 

Do you speak any languages other than English? 

Japanese and English are different.  it's hardly surprising there are differences in the way you think.

The mutant human interbred with all other humans/ all non mutant humans became extinct.   

Yes.  

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

OK,let's back up a little then.  

Why is there no word that means "belief" or "thought" in Ancient Language?  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

I know there are lots of little bugs and bumps in my theory.  Truth to tell someone asked me 30 years ago how old I thought the human race was and just off the hip said 40,000.  When I started studying the question I learned it's probably a little older but I kept the number for continuity anyway.  It's probably more like 50,000 and it could be as much as 80,000.  By the same token some experts say as little as 30,000.  Normally I go with the hard sciences but in this case since evidence is so sketchy I go a little more with anthropology.  I don't know.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cladking said:

I know there are lots of little bugs and bumps in my theory.  Truth to tell someone asked me 30 years ago how old I thought the human race was and just off the hip said 40,000.  When I started studying the question I learned it's probably a little older but I kept the number for continuity anyway.  It's probably more like 50,000 and it could be as much as 80,000.  By the same token some experts say as little as 30,000.  Normally I go with the hard sciences but in this case since evidence is so sketchy I go a little more with anthropology.  I don't know.  

What definition of human are you using because you're not even close?

cormac

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, cladking said:

The mutant human interbred with all other humans/ all non mutant humans became extinct.   

Except there are Asian groups that have been isolated for 60,000-70,000 years and still are. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, cladking said:

Biology 101 Mutations happen from environmental stresses and take the path of least resistance. This could not of physiologically happen. Nor does it make sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cladking said:

Why is there no word that means "belief" or "thought" in Ancient Language?  

What ancient language? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Latin, Greek, Hittite, Sanskrit, Akkadian, Cuneiform Persian, and Sumerian all had them. 

Ancient Language began dying ~3200 BC when dumb people couldn't use it.  It accelerated and by 2500 BC only about 5% of the population could use it.  By 2000 BC there weren't enough speakers to operate the state(s) so the official language was changed to the various pidgin languages.  By ~1400 BC the last AL speakers died out.   

While all Ancient Language was mutually intelligible there were various dialects.   

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Howdy DingoLingo

40,000 year old mutation

He came up with this idea (I believe about 5 years ago)

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,349041,349401#msg-349401

Nor sure when he made up the 40,000 probably pulled it out of somewhere at some point.

good grief.. I can see biology and genetics is not his strong point either

• Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

What ancient language? 

Almost anything written before 2500 BC.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, cladking said:

Ancient Language began dying ~3200 BC when dumb people couldn't use it.  It accelerated and by 2500 BC only about 5% of the population could use it.  By 2000 BC there weren't enough speakers to operate the state(s) so the official language was changed to the various pidgin languages.  By ~1400 BC the last AL speakers died out.   

While all Ancient Language was mutually intelligible there were various dialects.   

ok so by going with that.. you could say australian aboriginals speak the ancient language then.. damn will have to tell my mates that.. their reply will be..

'Typical Wedjelah, we been telling your mob that for years' 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cladking said:

Almost anything written before 2500 BC.  

So Proto-Algic had no abstracts???? 

Prove it! 

• Thanks 2

"Thought" and like terms thereof In Ancient Egyptian, per Gardiner: 

mHi

HAty

Dar

xmt

sxr Xt

imyw Xt - "thoughts"  (plural)

kAt

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Proto-Algonquian

Kaatenaamuu - My thoughts

Haatenaamii- Your thoughts 

Siiliitehe- The thoughts of all ( group thoughts)  

• Thanks 3

• The topic was locked