Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

joc hits 3k

Daughter of the Nine Moons

user posted image

Joc? We hear that you are responible for this jive. explain yourself.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joc

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• AliceCoopersGirl

• AztecInca

Joc? We hear that you are responible for this jive. explain yourself.

Well.... mellow.gif

...you see........ huh.gif

...it was a cold, dark and lonely night. The thunder echoed like angered gods and the spears of electricity flew from their angry fingertips like shards of broken glass when a martini meets it's untimely demise against an otherwise elegant marble floor. The rain was unstoppable and the wind howled from every direction. It was just then that it hit me........I had passed the mark. What was I to do? The storm...the mark...the unachieved fame...the stark, bronzed reality that in all of the world, I was alone....just myself, the dark and stormy night..........and... the mark. I had to tell...I just had to. But no, I mustn't I told myself as the wind once again blew the shutters open and rain puddled upon the kitchen floor....I mustn't...it isn't wholesome. But the mark, the mark, the mark....it must be noted for posterity...for the very sake of all that is wholesome.

Torn, I was. In agony I patiently waited...surely someone, somehow, somewhere, would acknowledge...the mark. But no...I was denied, denied I say!

Somewhere in the midst of the gloom, I could take it no more....enough I said! Enough!

.................and so I plotted an evil plan...........

the haiku would serve me well as it had in the past....I would haiku my way into fame and notoriety.........it was wrong Moe...I was soooooooooo wrong and soooo not wholesome....but I couldn't help myself....I wrote the haiku knowing that its echo would be heard through out the land of UM. It was the mark Moe, the mark, can't you for the love of Bruce Lee see that?! Please forgive me Moe......I grovel for your acknowledgment of ......the mark....make it wholesome once again .....PPPLlleeaassee................ ph34r.gif

I wrote the haiku knowing that its echo would be heard through out the land of UM.  It was the mark Moe, the mark, can't you for the love of Bruce Lee see that?!  Please forgive me Moe......I grovel for your acknowledgment of ......the mark....make it wholesome once again .....PPPLlleeaassee................ ph34r.gif

484772[/snapback]

Tis true, Moe. I heard the forlorn haiku cry, like the mewling of a kitten. In a thunderstorm...