Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Documentary to argue that we are not alone

UM-Bot

Great.   Another Ancient Aliens.    

The promo kept asking - "What are they trying to tell us"?    If they are trying to tell us something, they are very poor at doing so.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

From the write up it states

The film will feature interviews with major government officials such as former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and former White House Chief of Staff John Podesta.

These two are well known UFO believers. Not too surprising that they make statements.

Of course this claim is doubtful.

"Our team has assembled the most compelling testimony and evidence from around the world that will lead even the most ardent skeptics to the inescapable conclusion that we are not alone."

The problem is that there is no evidence. Testimony is just story telling without any evidence to back up the stories.

I'm going to bet that all of the story telling will be the same stories that have been told time and time again. This is probably just the disclosure project in film form.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

50% of all sightings could be credible, with the other 50% being miss-identification, hoaxes, swamp gas, drug use, etc.. but as stereologist stated above, there is no evidence.

You could film a Space ship land from another galaxy, walk aboard it, and film the inside, but unless I'm the one filming it that will never be proof for me, because that can be faked, therefore inadmissible to me, as proof.

And I'm not saying they don't exist, or haven't visited us. Just there is no proof.

• Like 5

I wonder if crop circles are fakes or genuine attempts by aliens to communicate with us?..I've always lived in big cities and envy folk who live in the country, because if I lived out there I'd be sitting at an upstairs window for hours with my binocs, camera and night vision scope watching for stuff like this..:D-

"Night...when the good things of day begin to droop and drowse....Now o'er the one-half world nature seems dead.." (Macbeth)

"You demi-puppets who by moonshine do the sour green ringlets make.." (The Tempest)

"Whither are they vanished? The earth hath bubbles as doth water.." (Macbeth)

ufo-signs4.jpg

Edited by Crikey

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have no doubt that we are not the only intelligent life in the Universe, however, I am uncertain that other life forms are in anyway effecting our lives here on Earth or that they have ever traveled here to observe us.

yep good words, Lender-- say no more

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crikey said:

I wonder if crop circles are fakes or genuine attempts by aliens to communicate with us?

what do you mean by 'fake'? fake what?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, South Alabam said:

50% of all sightings could be credible, with the other 50% being miss-identification, hoaxes, swamp gas, drug use, etc.. but as stereologist stated above, there is no evidence.

You could film a Space ship land from another galaxy, walk aboard it, and film the inside, but unless I'm the one filming it that will never be proof for me, because that can be faked, therefore inadmissible to me, as proof.

And I'm not saying they don't exist, or haven't visited us. Just there is no proof.

yep

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what do you mean by 'fake'? fake what?

You know, a bunch of people going out at night to create crop circles as a prank..:D

6 minutes ago, Crikey said:

You know, a bunch of people going out at night to create crop circles as a prank..:D

why are you still wondering?

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

why are you still wondering?

If you mean wondering if crop circles are fake pranks or the real deal, I think most are fake but I'm simply keeping an open mind about the rest..:D

Just now, Crikey said:

If you mean wondering if crop circles are fake pranks or the real deal, I think most are fake but I'm simply keeping an open mind about the rest..:D

therefore you must have a reason for keeping your mind open= what is it?

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

therefore you must have a reason for keeping your mind open= what is it?

I'm a truthseeker..:D

"No lie comes from the truth" (Bible:1 John 2:21)

PS- this is not a religion thread, otherwise I'd quote a truckload of alien close encounters from the bible.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Crikey said- I'm a truthseeker

---------------------------------------

what does that mean?

Well we're all on this spinning rock sailing through space without knowing how we got here or where we're going, so I'm kinda curious and want to find out, and Jesus seems to be like the Royce character who can get us off this rock..:D

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Well we're all on this spinning ball of mud sailing through space without knowing how we got here or where we're going, so I'm kinda curious and want to find out, and Jesus seems to be the Royce character who can get us out..:D

get us out of what?

4 hours ago, Dejarma said:

get us out of what?

Well on this planet s**t happens on a regular basis so I personally wouldn't mind getting off it to that great party in the sky, the invite is on the table for us all..:)

Jesus said- "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son...he told his servants- go out and invite to the banquet anyone you find" (Matt 22:2)

18 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Well on this planet s**t happens on a regular basis so I personally wouldn't mind getting off it to that great party in the sky, the invite is on the table for us all..:)

Jesus said- "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son...he told his servants- go out and invite to the banquet anyone you find" (Matt 22:2)

i'm more than happy here= why are you not?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i'm more than happy here= why are you not?

More than a few people "give up" on this life, in hope of a better one, "elsewhere". I don't know how they fare with that.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Crikey said:

I'm a truthseeker..:D

"No lie comes from the truth" (Bible:1 John 2:21)

PS- this is not a religion thread, otherwise I'd quote a truckload of alien close encounters from the bible.

We can rule out the Bible being truth.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Crop circles as an alien communication form seems rather implausible. Crop circles started with two pub crawlers making simple circles. Crop circle advocates would like us to think that crop circles are older than that and point to such things as the mowing devil. The failure is right there in the word mowing. Crop circles are not mowed. They are bent. So crop circles start with two pub crawlers. Over time the designs have become more intricate as human designers have devised methods to make the circles more interesting. People would be bored if the landscape artwork were the same circles time after time. Would people go to art museums if every painting was a kid and their finger painting of a smear of colors?

Could it be that aliens were watching from on high and saw these two pub crawlers making things and people making more complicated patters and tossed in their own pattern just for kicks? That is what the crop circle believers would like us to believe. They usually do this with the notion of residualization. They ask themselves a question. Is it really possible for all of these crop circles to be made by people? They answer no. Then they imagine that if all of the human made crop circles were removed from consideration that there would be some residue of crop circles left over that would be non-human in origin. It is always easy to imagine the existence of this residue. But where is it? No crop believer has ever pointed out the residue to me. 

My counter argument is that not all motorcycles are human made. Some are gifts from aliens. I ask, is it really possible for all of the motorcycles to be made by people? There must be motorcycles out there that are not human made and are gifts from aliens. Where are they? The same place the alien crop circles are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1