Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coronavirus cases confirmed in the UK

Still Waters

My goodness me, are these the "Experts" that they relied on? The story's from the Telegraph, which requires you to take out a subscription, but it's helpfully repeated here for the general good. 

UK “Experts” Who Pushed Through Lockdown 2.0 Also Believed Even Improvised, Emergency Hospitals Would Be Overwhelmed by Now

How long, really, could it possibly take even the notoriously stupid Johnson and his crew to realise that they were being completely conned? 

The Government rather puzzlingly uses this as their excuse. 

“The Prime Minister was given a range of advice, but the core reasoning behind the decision was to protect the NHS. We have never said these were predictions – they were projections. The number of people being hospitalised continues to rise.”

"We never said these were predictions - they're projections, stupid! That's um, something entirely different. :wacko:

A legal challenge alleging that the prime minister and health secretary acted "unlawfully" when appointing key figures to top posts during the coronavirus crisis, has been submitted by campaigners.

According to The Observer the case had been lodged jointly by the Good Law Project and race equality think tank the Runnymede Trust.

It said the judicial review, submitted to the High Court, alleged that three appointments were made without advertising the positions and without the open competition normally required for senior public sector roles.

Full story at Sky News: Link

• Like 1

The number of people dying in the UK is more than 10% above normal levels - with almost all of the excess linked to Covid, official figures show.

There were 12,292 deaths in the week ending 23 October - 1,100 where Covid was mentioned on the death certificate, national statisticians reported.

It brings the total number of deaths that have been registered this year and linked to Covid to over 60,000.

That is out of nearly 430,000 deaths across society in 2020.

BBC report

This thread no longer contains any discussion at all, just the daily update of the number of meaningless "cases", with no context at all of whether these mean anything or what proportion "deaths" attributed to "the horrid plague" are relative to the number of "cases" or the overall number getting tested. In other words, it's completely meaningless, but every day, reported loyally as if it means anything. 

Do you know if Government has changed the way it defines a "death" from The Horrid Plague yet, or are they still using the completely fraudulent way they defined it as being anyone who'd died of anything at all, just as long as it could be assumed to be due to The Horrid Plague, or they'd tested Horrid Plague Pos at some point in the past?

or am I just talking to myself since there's no discussion in this thread at all anymore. Everyone else is, I think, as heartily sick of the Government's fearmongering. It'd be nice to think that the lack of any discussion in this thread means that no one else believes it all anymore either. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Eldorado said:

11,299 new cases and 608 new deaths

UK Gov

:(

Keep posting, Eldorado. I'm sure some here would still like to know.

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2020 at 5:35 PM, Eldorado said:

11,299 new cases and 608 new deaths

UK Gov

:(

They've never lied have they.   Edward heath should of been hung for putting Britain into the EU, what happened:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1233018/brexit-news-day-deal-eu-big-ben-boris-johnson-edward-heath-spt

Edward Heath was 'given £1.5MILLION before signing away UK sovereignty'

EDWARD HEATH received a hefty financial reward before taking Britain into the EEC - the precursor to the EU - and signing away sovereignty, unearthed reports reveal.

completly against the written Trust law under the oath all queens and kings have to take.  what did the queen do?  NOTHING!!   Trust them in Government?  **** off.   They're trustees like us all working for principal.

• Sad 1

"England finds out about Life after Lockdown", the Beeb reports loyally. Dear old Beeb, I think they seem to be about the only ones who take it remotely seriously. I don't think hardly anyone, that I've seen on my wanders around the neighbourhood, have taken dear old Boris's "lockdown 2.0" seriously at all. There certainly doesn't seem significantly less traffic about; People seem to have completely abandoned any pretense at the completely farcical "social distancing", people have been meeting with persons from families not their own :o, builders have been carrying on with business, people have been making trips to town to purchase essential items like chicken tikka sandwiches and peppermint Aero, people have been playing football in the sports field down the end (despite the Council, the owners of the Sports Centre, having closed the barrier across the entrance), .. I find all this extremely encouraging. I think it's the British way not to storm the streets in protest, but to simply not take any notice of silly and arbitrary "restrictions". 

• Like 1

slow hand clap for the Conservative Government

video.... 

UK to face worst recession in 300 years as Covid crisis continues - BBC Newsnight

you can't help get the feeling the BBC are quite pleased and smug about it all... enjoying the doom and gloom..

this economic disaster was completely avoidable but the Tories lead by Johnson seem to have fallen right into the trap set for them...
ie. international pressure to Lockdown and go into full panic about a virus... that might be a bit nasty especially for vulnerable groups but just like any other Bit Nasty viruses.... the majority just get it, get better and carry on as normal...

but oh no.... the Tories....the TORIES.... are now responsible for destroying countless small businesses and bringing economic ruin to the country... you could not make all this up... it's so insane...

all of it could have been avoided if we had just carried on more or less as normal, taking some voluntary basic precautions like extra hand washing, wearing masks in doctor's surgeries and hospitals -  using the Nightingale Hospitals if necessary, supporting vulnerable groups to shelter IF THEY WANTED TO... and for how ever long they wanted to...

the media have orchestrated and sustained the fear mongering to such a level that an Orwellian Reality has crept in to our lives through the back door...

:angry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you can't help get the feeling the BBC are quite pleased and smug about it all... enjoying the doom and gloom..

They love their left brain rubbish.  The more the left brain is used, the more this world gets worse.  No balance at all.  

Look how much information is in this one advert for parkinsons and no wonder we are going insane. 

How much doom and gloom do we want?

12889.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, acute said:

Cases will go off the charts after the Christmas and New Year gatherings. :(

They are definitely planning something because Boris announced by march???? this will be over.   In otherwords another lock down will happen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eldorado said:

17,555 new cases and 498 new deaths

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

For a test that can never prove for covid-19.  :blink:

Fear is like a drug and addiction, you need more and more...

https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/the-cv19-crisis-is-the-biggest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-chairman-of-the-royal-college-of?postId=5fb696112c446b0017325776

Just offering the counter balance to such insanity.  There are always 2 sides to anything.

11 hours ago, bee said:

slow hand clap for the Conservative Government

video.... 

UK to face worst recession in 300 years as Covid crisis continues - BBC Newsnight

this economic disaster was completely avoidable but the Tories lead by Johnson seem to have fallen right into the trap set for them...
ie. international pressure to Lockdown and go into full panic about a virus... that might be a bit nasty especially for vulnerable groups but just like any other Bit Nasty viruses.... the majority just get it, get better and carry on as normal...

but oh no.... the Tories....the TORIES.... are now responsible for destroying countless small businesses and bringing economic ruin to the country... you could not make all this up... it's so insane...

all of it could have been avoided if we had just carried on more or less as normal, taking some voluntary basic precautions like extra hand washing, wearing masks in doctor's surgeries and hospitals -  using the Nightingale Hospitals if necessary, supporting vulnerable groups to shelter IF THEY WANTED TO... and for how ever long they wanted to...

the media have orchestrated and sustained the fear mongering to such a level that an Orwellian Reality has crept in to our lives through the back door...

:angry:

That's quite a good post. All up to the last line.

I agree that your government has not made good decisions here. But I disagree that they've been pressured by the media. The reason you're in a mess now is because they didn't act effectively when they had the chance back in March. Decent border restrictions could have prevented more cases coming in and you could have dealt with what you had. It was like trying to fill a bucket with a hole in it - fix the hole first!

But I agree completely that there was a chance that this could have been managed without lockdown - good basic precautions like handwashing, distancing, masks in certain areas (clinics, hospitals and public transport). But too many of the general public ignored all the advice and many of them got their panties in a bunch by politicising it (like saying that masks were a way of getting people used to being controlled by a malevolent government - like you said at the time. Now that's politicising the issue).

If the government had been pressured by a fear-mongering media then they would have acted months ago. They didn't. And now you've got even more restrictive lockdown measures which are negatively impacting everyone. You can blame the media all you like (and I agree that some reporting has been pretty rubbish) but I would look first to a weak and ineffectual government, and too many self centered folk who think the rules shouldn't apply to them.

That's quite a good post. All up to the last line.

That line is the perfect line to explain how Communism snuck into America and Britain.  !945 WW2 ended.  WW3 Started.   

"Those who do not learn from history are condemed to repeat it."

http://libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm

Albert pikes 3 wars.  Perfect and all happened and happening.

• Like 1

and more bull shoot today from the Government. Let me read this verbatim.

"Restrictions in the 'High Risk' tier include a ban on socializing with anyone outside your Immediate Family group or not in your Support Bubble " .... drivels on for a bit.

Support bubble? Support freakin' bubble?! What the hell is this? Fingerlickin' infant school? "Are you in my support bubble?"? I suppose that's what happens when Government is ruled by the Californian feely culture. Someone ****in' drop a bomb on 'em now please. 

You know, I've often looked out of the Window and thought "looks a bit cold and windy today, I think I won't do much today", but then I've thought that that might be taken for complaisance with Government Coronvirus Restrictions, so I have gone out and done something. So I've had much more fresh air and exercise. I really should be grateful to Boris and his crew of stupids. 

Swansea's biggest hospital has admitted patients to a makeshift intensive care ward an an outpatient waiting area for the first time as pressure on hospital beds grows.

Bosses at Morriston Hospital have been forced to act as the the number of Covid patients in hospital beds with Covid-19 continues to grow - and remains above levels last seen in April.

There are now 175 invasive ventilated beds occupied in Wales - the most acute type of hospital care used - which is more than the normal capacity in the Welsh NHS of 152 intensive care beds.

Full report: Wales Online

And more condescending "instruction" from the mini-Fuhrer: "Don't hug Gran this Christmas". Once again, go ********** yourself, Johnson, Hancock & Whitty. I sincerely hope there'll be a pandemic of gran-hugging this Christmas deliberately to spite the little min-dictators.

16,022 new cases and 521 new deaths

UK Gov

Thirteen residents at an East Dunbartonshire care home have died following an outbreak of coronavirus. 

HC One, owners of Mavisbank care home in Bishopbriggs, confirmed the deaths, adding a further seven residents have also tested positive for the virus.

STV news

Edited by Eldorado
  • Sad 1