Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coronavirus cases confirmed in the UK


Still Waters
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, taniwha said:

UK Govt Surveillance Report 

Screenshot_20220312-131054.jpeg.0d0a4feed0aa6f6da85fc6f164e5bc9e.jpeg

The trend continues to climb in the vaccinated

Hi Taniwha

Not sure how you are making this relevant as there is no specification as to when they are starting the death count. If it is from the start of the covid experience then one has to exclude comparing deaths before the vaccinations started. At this time where I live the only restriction is that a mask must be worn in public transport, cabs are about the driver/passenger relationship so the mask can be optional but at this time still prudent to exercise on the side of caution.

I had my shots don't care if you did or anyone else, I worked with the system in this instance (there are other instances where numbers of affected/involved are reduced to you're in my face and I'm going to back you up some (not you govt) so do understand to some degree. I don't group fight anything I am responsible for me and my beefs and fight them alone, when I win I let others I know how the recipe works so they can fight their fight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Taniwha

Not sure how you are making this relevant as there is no specification as to when they are starting the death count. If it is from the start of the covid experience then one has to exclude comparing deaths before the vaccinations started. At this time where I live the only restriction is that a mask must be worn in public transport, cabs are about the driver/passenger relationship so the mask can be optional but at this time still prudent to exercise on the side of caution.

I had my shots don't care if you did or anyone else, I worked with the system in this instance (there are other instances where numbers of affected/involved are reduced to you're in my face and I'm going to back you up some (not you govt) so do understand to some degree. I don't group fight anything I am responsible for me and my beefs and fight them alone, when I win I let others I know how the recipe works so they can fight their fight.

My understanding is that is week 10 2022 so up to march 10th.  Included is triple vaccinated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, taniwha said:

My understanding is that is week 10 2022 so up to march 10th.  Included is triple vaccinated.

Hi Taniwha

Thanks so you are saying that it is inclusive of prevax implementation with no specifics of if it was prior to or after vax

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Taniwha

Thanks so you are saying that it is inclusive of prevax implementation with no specifics of if it was prior to or after vax

Yes.  The specifics of what constitutes unvaxed is not clear as it might include single dosed or double dosed without booster.  

Sorry I can't link the info but the PDF is available on line

I didnt know of the weekly surveillance program in the uk and every country is different.  Here in NZ today they are changing how they report a covid death.  It's still as confusing but in effect pushes the mortality number from over 100 to just on 34.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, taniwha said:

Yes.  The specifics of what constitutes unvaxed is not clear as it might include single dosed or double dosed without booster.  

Sorry I can't link the info but the PDF is available on line

I didnt know of the weekly surveillance program in the uk and every country is different.  Here in NZ today they are changing how they report a covid death.  It's still as confusing but in effect pushes the mortality number from over 100 to just on 34.

Hi Taniwha

As much as surveillance seems ominous everywhere you go has video cameras so seems kind of pointless. What do you do that makes you feel uncomfortable, not accusing just asking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Taniwha

As much as surveillance seems ominous everywhere you go has video cameras so seems kind of pointless. What do you do that makes you feel uncomfortable, not accusing just asking.

Surveillance in context means track, trace and I suppose monitor and perhaps even predict.

That's a fair enough use of technology.

I notice some countries are scrapping passport systems as they don't work.  Finally some sense on the issue. It's whether or not the corporates drop them too.

Social credit systems and digital identities seem such an alien concept but I guess that's what the major push is towards. Control.

I'm reminded of the catch cry of the WEF 'You will own nothing and will be happy'

Lol. Creepy. Who gets to tell you how to feel anyway?

I'm sure more the reality is 'you will own nothing' 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Surveillance in context means track, trace and I suppose monitor and perhaps even predict.

That's a fair enough use of technology.

I notice some countries are scrapping passport systems as they don't work.  Finally some sense on the issue. It's whether or not the corporates drop them too.

Social credit systems and digital identities seem such an alien concept but I guess that's what the major push is towards. Control.

I'm reminded of the catch cry of the WEF 'You will own nothing and will be happy'

Lol. Creepy. Who gets to tell you how to feel anyway?

I'm sure more the reality is 'you will own nothing' 

Hi Taniwha

 You seem to be projecting somewhat as I don't rely on a system or what some may perceive as social absolutes., you can spout all the facts you think are relevant and I am free to see their input on a world scale which doesn't not support your position so far

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Taniwha

 You seem to be projecting somewhat as I don't rely on a system or what some may perceive as social absolutes., you can spout all the facts you think are relevant and I am free to see their input on a world scale which doesn't not support your position so far

What position?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, taniwha said:

UK Govt Surveillance Report 

Screenshot_20220312-131054.jpeg.0d0a4feed0aa6f6da85fc6f164e5bc9e.jpeg

The trend continues to climb in the vaccinated

I could be wrong, but aren't you misinterpreting the figures? Approximately only one quarter of the population is totally unvaccinated so of course fewer of them have died. :wacko:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I could be wrong, but aren't you misinterpreting the figures? Approximately only one quarter of the population is totally unvaccinated so of course fewer of them have died. :wacko:

It is what it is.  Triple vaxxed should expect immunity, or less severe disease, but not death.  

Either way I think you will find the biggest and most blatant misuse of data is from Pfizer that is why the cover up campaign to bury the truth for 75 years.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, taniwha said:

It is what it is.  Triple vaxxed should expect immunity, or less severe disease, but not death.  

Either way I think you will find the biggest and most blatant misuse of data is from Pfizer that is why the cover up campaign to bury the truth for 75 years.

Sorry but the data was published. It seems that once again you lack an understanding of what the data is all about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cases here in the South West have doubled in the space of a week.

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Tory MP has been called an “anti-science extremist” and accused of trumpeting a “discredited conspiracy theory” over claims on Covid vaccines made to parliament.

Sir Christopher Chope has been shut down by MPs, campaigners and experts over comments made on Thursday, which were branded “ridiculous” and “offensive”.

The Convervative veteran said in parliament: “Does my Right Honourable Gentleman accept there is another NHS treatment disaster in the making in the fact there may be 10,000 or more people who have suffered serious injury or even death as a result of adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccinations?”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/anti-science-extremist-tory-mp-shut-down-for-claiming-covid-jabs-disaster-in-the-making/ar-AAVIEDz?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Covid: Record 4.9 million people have the virus in UK

About one in every 13 people in the UK has coronavirus, according to latest estimates from the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

That is some 4.9 million people, up from 4.3 million people the week before.

ONS officials say that is the highest number seen since its survey began at the end of April 2020.

The surge in infections is being driven partly by the contagious Omicron BA.2 sub-variant and people mixing more.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60953501

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Boris Johnson has been accused of creating a “culture of cronyism and waste” as it has emerged billions of taxpayers cash was spent on PPE that couldn’t be used by frontline workers.

The National Audit Office says more than half of suppliers given contracts via the fast-track stream, where firms could be recommended by government officials, ministers’ offices, members of Parliament, senior NHS staff and other health professionals, had provided unsuitable items.

The PPE was deemed unsuitable was because it would take too long to assemble, there were concerns about modern slavery, or paperwork was missing.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/covid-ppe-waste-exposed-as-half-of-suppliers-gave-items-that-could-not-be-used/ar-AAVDES5?

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59684.jpg.d965a0452ef3862a88162f0f19bec659.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

455,931 tested positive for Covid in the UK in the last seven days. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 3:40 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

59684.jpg.d965a0452ef3862a88162f0f19bec659.jpg

How many dead?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/5/2022 at 12:10 PM, determinism said:

455,931 tested positive for Covid in the UK in the last seven days. 

How many tested positive for the common cold?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

How many tested positive for the common cold?

0 because we don't test for that. What's your point?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Setton said:

0 because we don't test for that. What's your point?

 

Thank you for answering this for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.