Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your favorite album of all time?

jethrofloyd

David Bowie - Aladdin Sane

• Like 1

Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band.       ? If I had to pick  One.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

Bob Dylan "Highway 61 Revisited"... I must have bought 30 copies of that album over the years - and played each to death....

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 4:43 PM, toast said:

David Bowie - Aladdin Sane

I prefer Hunky Dory or Low,, but nevertheless Aladdin Sane is a geat album, too.

• Like 1

This is a tough one. I was listening to Dark Side of the Moon the other day. One of the best but not sure I'd say it's my favorite ever. There are so many great albums from so many different genres. No one person has probably listened to it all. Independent records, etc.

Locust Abortion Technician by Butthole Surfers is way up on my list. Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) by Wu-Tang Clan is AMAZING. SWANS had a few great records. Los Saicos put out a fantastic complete recordings album in 2010 with all the good stuff from the '60s. Youth of America by Wipers is right up there. I dunno. Lots of great albums. I can't choose one.

And...there are so many more that come to mind. Negativland's self-titled 1980 masterpiece, for example. Or the Throbbing Gristle album from 1978. The one with Hamburger Lady. Or Rubber Soul by The Beatles. Or that Brand Nubian album. Or...or...or...no way in hell there is only one single greatest album ever.