Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A modern day prophet?

Jujo-jo

Wondering what others think of this story?

Watch "Ancient Aliens: Baba Vanga (Season 12, Episode 10) | History" on YouTube

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

No, no, no, no, no, and for the love of everything good, no! I don't know about some of you but I'm kinda tired of this whole "Prophet" junk. No offense meant OP. Just too many want to jump on that attention seeking narcissistic bandwagon. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

No, no, no, no, no, and for the love of everything good, no! I don't know about some of you but I'm kinda tired of this whole "Prophet" junk. No offense meant OP. Just too many want to jump on that attention seeking narcissistic bandwagon. 

Oh this is fun! My face is stating to hurt! LMAO!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Oh this is fun! My face is stating to hurt! LMAO!

You get a laugh out of it. I get annoyed. We've got two supposed "prophets" on here trying to cash-in on some of the current horrible events going on. I find that to be rather sickening. 

• Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You get a laugh out of it. I get annoyed. We've got two supposed "prophets" on here trying to cash-in on some of the current horrible events going on. I find that to be rather sickening. 

Yea the Raptor Witness is certainly taking things to the extreme, telling people that he or she prophesied the Coronavirus. I have been trying to post accurate up to date information about the 2019-nCoV Acute Respiratory Disease, and have the Raptor Witness telling people to run out and get Pneumonia Shots for a Viral infection that is also Antibiotic Resitant. I just don't get all this Chicken Little crap, yea the Virus is certainly bad. But the worst case sinario certainly isn't going to end the world. :angry:

Peace

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

They did say only 80% accuracy ; )

They lied. Especially Hogue, who changes the predictions mid stride with everyone he writes about.

Hogue has an annoying tendency to retroactively change his predictions if when they conclusively fail to deliver, beyond all shadow of a doubt. In the 1987 edition of Nostradamus and the Millennium he names Ruhollah Khomeini as the Antichrist. Khomeini inconveniently died in 1989, so the 1991 second edition names Saddam Hussein as the Antichrist with no mention of Khomeini.[3] Saddam has also inconsiderately died since, so in 2008 he named Osama bin Laden as the Antichrist—who has since also snuffed it. The current runner-up is Obama;[11] judging from Hogue's previous predictions, Obama is now cursed and should very, very likely die in just a few years.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Hogue#Revisionism

• Like 3

Just now, papageorge1 said:

rationalwiki is a laughable source for those unaware. It's 100% anti-paranormal.

I told you. If you find any lies or mistakes I will happily edit them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yea the Raptor Witness is certainly taking things to the extreme, telling people that he or she prophesied the Coronavirus. I have been trying to post accurate up to date information about the 2019-nCoV Acute Respiratory Disease, and have the Raptor Witness telling people to run out and get Pneumonia Shots for a Viral infection that is also Antibiotic Resitant. I just don't get all this Chicken Little crap, yea the Virus is certainly bad. But the worst case sinario certainly isn't going to end the world. :angry:

Peace

Both him and angel of lightness are doing the exact same thing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

rationalwiki is a laughable source for those unaware. It's 100% anti-paranormal.

Point out 1 thing on rationalwiki that you can FACTUALLY show to be inaccurate. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Complete wack jobs, don't know how anyone would to make such claims or get excited about people that are sick and dying.:no:

Peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Complete wack jobs, don't know how anyone would to make such claims or get excited about people that are sick and dying.:no:

Peace

I tend to be seen as a rather negative person. So you know something isn't right when even I get tired of seeing it. I hate that people are sick from it, that some have died. It's awful, but I'm not going to revel in it. It sucks. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ya know one day, the Angle posted a Status Update and I called Bull$hit on it. With in 10 minutes the update was pulled, I suppose I embarrassed her. But, whatever it takes the nonsense need to stop.

Peace

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Point out 1 thing on rationalwiki that you can FACTUALLY show to be inaccurate. 

I've told him many times I will fix anything that's incorrect. I've been a editor there for a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Maybe you shouldn't take life so seriously ; ) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I tend to be seen as a rather negative person. So you know something isn't right when even I get tired of seeing it. I hate that people are sick from it, that some have died. It's awful, but I'm not going to revel in it. It sucks. 

I am with you, the only reason I keep putting information up about it, is because there is so much inaccurate information being, posted. I don't want forum members to be given inaccurate or blatantly false information, especially about what is needed to protect yourself in case things here in the US somehow turns South. I don't think some of these people understand they could be messing with someone's life. I wish the forum would delete some if crap that's getting posted.

Peace

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Um?

You lost me! 

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I've told him many times I will fix anything that's incorrect. I've been a editor there for a while.

You are a Jack of all trades.

3 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Maybe you shouldn't take life so seriously ; ) 

Prophets cause serious harm. Some to the point of causing suicides. :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am with you, the only reason I keep putting information up about it, is because there is so much inaccurate information being, posted. I don't want forum members to be given inaccurate or blatantly false information, especially about what is needed to protect yourself in case things here in the US somehow turns South. I don't think some of these people understand they could be messing with someone's life. I wish the forum would delete some if crap that's getting posted.

Peace

Yeah,and  maybe do a clean up job, might be able to keep new members longer : )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1