Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A modern day prophet?

Jujo-jo

10 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Maybe you shouldn't take life so seriously ; ) 

No Jujo-jo he is right, they posting some real nonsense, that could hurt people if the Coronavirus some how breaks loose in the US. These people are playing some little game that is really kinda sick.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jujo-jo said:

You are a Jack of all trades.

Most of the Academic Cabal here are or were Wikipedia and RationalWiki editors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I tend to be seen as a rather negative person. So you know something isn't right when even I get tired of seeing it. I hate that people are sick from it, that some have died. It's awful, but I'm not going to revel in it. It sucks. 

Yeah and if you focus too much on all the bad and the really, the crazy messed up things that are going on in the world, it can really get you down, sometimes a break from the news is a good thing!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jujo-jo said:

Yeah,and  maybe do a clean up job, might be able to keep new members longer : )

We can only hope so, but we both know how to keep new members. All takes is to have their back until they get their feet on the ground. 

Peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No Jujo-jo he is right, they posting some real nonsense, that could hurt people if the Coronavirus some how breaks loose in the US. These people are p,ayung some little game that is really kinda sick.

Peace

Yes and sickness like this is nothing to mess around with, the simple minor cold and flu is bad enough.

• Like 2

Ok well I really liked the part about how she was sucked up in a tornado and seems to have her senses awakened ~ IF it really has happened the way they say it did, sad she went blind but could see how other senses would kick in, seems that is kind of a natural thing that happens so I hear to people who have lost eye site of their hearing...

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

I've told him many times I will fix anything that's incorrect. I've been a editor there for a while.

He's just handwave you away. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Both him and angel of lightness are doing the exact same thing. 

I am sorry and do have to admit that I missed all that and wasn't aware that had all gone down.

• Like 1

Just now, Jujo-jo said:

I am sorry and do have to admit that I missed all that and wasn't aware that had all gone down.

What I've noticed with them is than any big tragic event that happens, the swarm all over it. Using their vague predictions as confirmation for their supposed powers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know none of you who are responding believe in God, but I have often wondered if there were profits then why wouldn't there be any now days... matter of speaking here but maybe profits are a thing of the past like the giants and Pharaohs... (it's ok you can let me have my dream world just a little bit ; )  ...

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah and I'm confused don't  psychics and prophets do the same thing? 

Predict the future right?

So what is the difference between them?

• Like 1

There is something called self fulfilling prophecy. The way it works is by making a prediction, people latch on to that idea and create it. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jujo-jo said:

Oh yeah and I'm confused don't  psychics and prophets do the same thing? 

Predict the future right?

So what is the difference between them?

Nothing, both are frauds.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

We can only hope so, but we both know how to keep new members. All takes is to have their back until they get their feet on the ground. 

Peace

clean_up_job_compress2.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What I've noticed with them is than any big tragic event that happens, the swarm all over it. Using their vague predictions as confirmation for their supposed powers. 

Yeah, I get that and you're right some do.

But do you think they are ALL wrong and none of them are legit? It's all just fake and made up stuff?

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Nothing, both are frauds.

Oh sorry ok I asked something, I now see you already answered ok, & thanks for your opinion.

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

There is something called self fulfilling prophecy. The way it works is by making a prediction, people latch on to that idea and create it. 

Hmmm yeah I read a little about that but people arent magical and cant just MAKE things happen but according go the book  "The Secret" I guess they claim it can, umm I dont know if that were really true, we'd have world peace and no sickness and we'd all be rich!? No?

22 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

I know none of you who are responding believe in God, but I have often wondered if there were profits then why wouldn't there be any now days... matter of speaking here but maybe profits are a thing of the past like the giants and Pharaohs... (it's ok you can let me have my dream world just a little bit ; )  ...

Giants are a thing of legend. Prophets are just fake.

My religions I grew up in, Tendai Buddhism and Algonquian Tradition teaches you can't see the clear future because it's not set. It spiderwebs out with many possibilities depending upon your actions and the actions of others. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Piney said:

Giants are a thing of legend. Prophets are just fake.

My religions I grew up in, Tendai Buddhism and Algonquian Tradition teaches you can't see the clear future because it's not set. It spiderwebs out with many possibilities depending upon your actions and the actions of others. 

Oh boy you confuse me, wait one second here... what about your native American heritage...

& grandma Octavia smoked some stuff in the peace pipe and looked into the future and decifered dreams ... 

1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

Plenty of profit still in the god business. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

what about your native American heritage...

Algonquian Tradition. :tu:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

"Prophets" are always, ALWAYS. garbage.

Its been a while Imaginarynumber1.  I miss your pithy, equivocation-free commentary.  Hope you are doing well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Its been a while Imaginarynumber1.  I miss your pithy, equivocation-free commentary.  Hope you are doing well.

I was banned for a while. My 'unique' commentary was just ahead of its time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

Algonquian Tradition. :tu:

Looks like grandma's side of the family to me...  ; ) & with a peace pipe ; )

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Edited by Jujo-jo
  • Like 1

Just now, Jujo-jo said:

Looks like grandma's side of the family to me...  ; ) & with a peace pipe ; )

There's no such thing as a "Peace Pipe". A chuunupaa is a Ceremonial Pipe for all ceremonies and consultations. 

• Thanks 2