Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Communicating with spirts, a bad idea?

K9Buck

On 2/1/2020 at 6:18 AM, XenoFish said:

Well I have to disagree here, after 20 years of messing with one, money was never involved.

I think the majority of people using them do it with friends or family. I've never seen anyone pay anyone and I've never seen anyone charge anyone else to consult the board.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Well I have to disagree here, after 20 years of messing with one, money was never involved.

I think the majority of people using them do it with friends or family. I've never seen anyone pay anyone and I've never seen anyone charge anyone else to consult the board.

Yea I suspect that anyone charging or paying some one for a Ouija board reading must be haunted mentally.:D

Peace

• Haha 1

Communicating with spirts, a bad idea?

No such thing. No demons. No possession. The only danger is from your own imagination and ability to believe. That is still a real danger though, and it could mess big time with the head of susceptible people.

• Like 2

On 2/2/2020 at 10:34 PM, Jujo-jo said:

Did you even read the link? 

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Did you even read the link? 

Honestly, as much as I could before I lost interest, you can sum it up for me if you'd like.

18 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Honestly, as much as I could before I lost interest, you can sum it up for me if you'd like.

Why bother. Apparently you don't care. 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why bother. Apparently you don't care. 

I do care, so if you won't enlighten me and save me some time, I guess I will have to and also promise that this will be tonight's bed time story...

13 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

I do care, so if you won't enlighten me and save me some time, I guess I will have to and also promise that this will be tonight's bed time story...

Ideomotor effect and the subconscious. No ghost, spirits, demons, etc required. There, happy now? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Ideomotor effect and the subconscious. No ghost, spirits, demons, etc required. There, happy now? 

Yes very, thank you! but I'll still have to finishe the rest of it tonight tho ; ) & of course, respond to the rest of it... 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:43 PM, XenoFish said:

I finally got through it, I kept falling asleep, it was interesting a little choppy. I liked the part that they studied the eyes ; ) 

To be honest I've had neutral and bad experiences, I don't put much faith in the bible or any other kind of religous text, the only thing I can say is: Do what you feel like doing but beware of the consequences.
As for things like possesion or curses I can't say I believe in them. Especially curses. Seems to be purely in the mind, believe you are cursed and you're cursed. From your own mindset.