Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Great Old Man

Trump signs order to combat Human-Trafficking

Great Old Man

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/31/politics/donald-trump-combat-human-trafficking/index.html

Well, It seems that Trump declares a war on another Epstein, Finders Cult!

Recently, ROK also captured child-trafficking related Dark web Owner.

Never should be done, who takes Adrenochrome from child illegally!

• Like 5

aztek

how dare this orange buffoon, who the hell does he think he is, god???... oh wait. sorry got stuck in progressive mode there for a second, 

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 6

Dumbledore the Awesome

He wants to corner the market himself because he sees that there's a lot of profit in it, I expect. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

RoofGardener

This is just typical of the RACISM of the Trump Regime. After all, most of the human traffickers are dark-skinned ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

preacherman76

He has been waging war on these people since he took office. It’s great to see him going even further. 

• Like 6

kartikg

Human traffickers are scum, there should be really really harsh punishment for them. 

• Like 5

Tatetopa

Come on you guys.  He does some good things too.  

• Like 1

tonggrv

This will really p*** off the dnc...

Uncle Sam

A lot of executive orders been signed to combat a lot of issues that the world and United States is facing, just most of the time the media doesn't even report on it and sweep it under the rug in favor of Anti-Orange Man news. This really is a smack in the face for many of us that want to see progress in the issues that are plaguing our nation and the global community. Human Trafficking being the #1 thing that disgusts me so much, it is akin to kidnapping someone and making them a sex slave without any hope of ever escaping unless authorities get lucky. With more resources for those that are combating this, this will allow them to better track and stop this kind of thing, it would also upgrade many of their aging technology that would further improve their ability to combat human trafficking. This is one of the reasons I have grown to like the man, he isn't just focusing on one issue, he is trying his best to solve or push progress along the best he can. He is coming into office with the mindset he is give it his all while he is in office and try to improve the situations for everyone in this nation. I don't understand why the DNC can't see this and help him make this a reality instead of obstructing him at every turn. Does this mean they are implicated in this and they are trying to stop him from exposing their criminal activity that they are doing?

• Like 2

Gromdor

I've always took executive orders like this with a grain of salt.  This particular one just creates a spot on the Domestic Policy Council.  It looks good for the media but other than that doesn't really do anything.  It's basically like signing an executive order to end all crime or to end drug abuse. 

• Like 1

Robotic Jew

Finally  something good from this administration! I can't believe there was no laws against this or anyone looking into at all before now! Such a disgrace!

• Like 1