Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Democratic Caucus Collapse

RoofGardener

15 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Zerlina Maxwell: Iowa Caucus ‘the Perfect Example of Systemic Racism’

maxwell

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/04/zerlina-maxwell-iowa-caucus-the-perfect-example-of-systemic-racism/

Er, say again, over? :huh:

After listening what happened on the radio today, I had to laugh.  My company had the same problem last year.  The head of the safety dept. wanted everyone to use an app.  Some people pretended not to get the message, some tried downloading it at the last minute and failed, some couldn't figure out how to log on, some transmitted garbage somehow, some couldn't get cell phone reception to use the app, and some just mailed everything.

More than half of what happened at my company happened with these Democrat chairs.  I'm surprised they got 62% after a day. 

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

:geek:

That kid looks like he's never flipped a coin in his life.  From app developers to coin tossers, were there any competent people involved in this fiasco?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Big Jim said:

That kid looks like he's never flipped a coin in his life.  From app developers to coin tossers, were there any competent people involved in this fiasco?

Well their ARE all Democrat volunteers, right? How much can you expect? :P :innocent:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

All a bit of an embarrassment, really. As people (1) are already saying... if they can't be trusted to run a caucus, should we REALLY trust them to run the country ? 

True THAT...  Also, does it seem odd to anyone else that the party that has been hysterically screaming at the sky for 4 years about a "hacked" election would CHOOSE an APP to vote with?  What's up with THAT?  :o

• Like 3

6 hours ago, acidhead said:

The results are in.... Err.... 62% of the total :D

So I think those were the "by precinct ", "round 2", numbers right? As opposed by the popular vote, and the round one, numbers.

Good job keeping it transparent, and easy to follow, Iowa.

• Like 1

Just now, and then said:

True THAT...  Also, does it seem odd to anyone else that the party that has been hysterically screaming at the sky for 4 years about a "hacked" election would CHOOSE an APP to vote with?  What's up with THAT?  :o

I read an article where it was brought up, and what i read was that it was believed no one could hack all the phones involved. Seems to me just a couple would bias the election though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Wow...I knew things would get bad for the Dems with all of the finger-pointing and blame-gaming.  But not THIS bad!

Now we have coastal-Leftist Dems blaming Iowa Dems for the primary fiasco because they are...wait for it...racist!

maxwell

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/04/zerlina-maxwell-iowa-caucus-the-perfect-example-of-systemic-racism/

These fools are driving middle America into the open arms of the Republican party in droves.

That claim of racism is racist. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

That claim of racism is racist. 

Its racist because whites exist in Iowa. This is getting to be redundant and stupid.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Its racist because whites exist in Iowa. This is getting to be redundant and stupid.

Leftist Democrats call even leftist Democrats racists, if it will get them on TV.

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Leftist Democrats call even leftist Democrats racists, if it will get them on TV.

Britain is facing the same crazy thinking as well. I feel bad for Britain, if you are white, you should just shut up and die in their eyes. This prevailing ideology that all whites are inherently racist and evil has fermented so much hated towards them, the idea created by the far left parties of the world to help them get the minority votes.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Thanks 1

Again, I'll say that the Republicans ended their caucus at 8 PM (I believe?), and by 9 PM, all votes were counted and verified and published. 

About an hour....

Two days (48 hours) latter... Democrats still havent finished, and havent really explained what actually happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Was it the REPUBLICANS? I think it was......

10 hours ago, acidhead said:

To make sure that they're corrected to give the correct result (i.e. the result that it should have been, rather than the one that the majority may actually have voted for.) 

Here's an article on the App. Apparently the app and the database worked correctly and the issue was on the Iowa Democratic Committees data receiving end.

And apparently a lot of User Error.

VICE: An ‘Off-the-Shelf, Skeleton Project’: Experts Analyze the App That Broke Iowa.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3a8ajj/an-off-the-shelf-skeleton-project-experts-analyze-the-app-that-broke-iowa

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some Democratic party loyalist .. 

Folks who are claiming anything may be rigged sound like Trump. Exactly like him. It’s pathetic.

Yes. :yes: Nothing to see here. ::whistle:

26 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Some Democratic party loyalist .. 

Yes. :yes: Nothing to see here. ::whistle:

There is bad blood and a bit of a feud going on between Neera Tanden and Jimmy Dore -
so she might be talking about him...

DNC Caught Flipping Votes From Bernie To Buttigieg

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 8:07 AM, hacktorp said:

Wow...I knew things would get bad for the Dems with all of the finger-pointing and blame-gaming.  But not THIS bad!

Now we have coastal-Leftist Dems blaming Iowa Dems for the primary fiasco because they are...wait for it...racist!

maxwell

These fools are driving middle America into the open arms of the Republican party in droves.

Yeap, it’s totally racism and not that with the exception of Young Pete the Democrats have offered precisely no one of any substance as potential candidates and Young Pete is too young to be considered a viable option?