Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American Giants

VastLand

The further back we go, to early contact with those, who are called "Indians", the discoveries of early archaeologists/anthropologists, yeah, and those conversations held between early European settlers and "Indian" peoples, we find Oral traditions, theories and rumors, which do not respect politically "correct" boundaries, or fit Secular rewrites of history. These stories, mentions and discoveries break way to some interesting observations, for our modern era, and may indeed help us to cut through the grove of nonsense. Such stories include those early traditions, many of which are lost, that tell of the first "Red men" to ever enter the American soil, and their fight and struggle to learn the land; or that tell of other races that they encountered in their explorations. The early discoveries in america have lead to all manner of theories, from the "Red man" being "lost tribes of the house of Israel", or "wandering Aryans" and or, "voyaging Phoenicians". Also, early discoveries lead to other theories, pertaining to the races of America, such include claims of "Giants", and "White tribes", with variances in opinion, saying "the red man may have been tall white people, who became savage and red over time", or "the gods came down and co-created giants from men". Now mind you, that is not to say that these theories are correct, or one-hundred percent correct, as early opinions were often ignorant and prejudiced. However, in the flip side of the coin, that is not to say all early claims were false, or completely false. One may find a grain of truth among a field of thorns. And so, in this thread, I would like for a discussion on the matter of "Giants in America", for the due respect of my Elders, early European archaeologists/anthropologists, who had directly discovered mysterious things, unbiased by modern dogma, and for the ignorant of my time, that we all can gather and discover our own personal opinions on a very complex matter, so then hopefully one day we will all know the truth.

Below, you will find a link to a youtube video, produced by Robert Sepehr, an amateur(engaged in an unpaid, yet professional basis) anthropologist, who, in this video, can be found speaking from his education and various sources, on the topic of "Ancient Giants", even those in America. Now I discovered this video, as something of a sweet surprise, and this put a smile on my face, because here on the Unexplained-Mysteries Forum I have come to be acquainted with many people, and some of which hold tightly onto a very secular, or mainstream point of view. It is my hope that we all may examine ourselves, as to whether we are being arrogant, narrow minded, dogmatic, hoodwinked, or whether we are humble, open minded, free spirited, or dis-hooded. If this article, in your mind has already hit the bull fodder meter, then I ask you to stick around, at least long enough to watch Robert's video. For this one will challenge your beliefs, in a profound way. For in this video, he has exerts from news papers, also books, and quotations from what were living people, be it Abraham Lincoln, an archaeologist or Native American from times before, and more, all of which talk about "giant", or "larger than usual" remains as though it is absolute fact, alluding to a time where discoveries of legitimate bones were not chalked up to fairy tales. So enjoy your watch, it would be best to listen closely, and when you come back, let us discuss our own opinions, as to the validity of these claims, or as to the order of events described, and or your personal timeline. Yeah, additionally, there is a great deal of room to share sources, links, and facts or speculations, as you see fit. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/CtRVTTb3Jho

• Like 1

@VastLand did you get this from some mormon website?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

@VastLand did you get this from some mormon website?

Sounds like you believed that rumor about me, but its a fallacy. I read and listen to non-mormons regularly, and my sources from past threads were reliable, but no one actually took the time to research and read themselves, the works of these sources. So it is just a child's blame game, and you can count me out of it.

8 minutes ago, VastLand said:

Sounds like you believed that rumor about me, but its a fallacy. I read and listen to non-mormons regularly, and my sources from past threads were reliable, but no one actually took the time to research and read themselves, the works of these sources. So it is just a child's blame game, and you can count me out of it.

I never heard any rumors about you.  I was referring to the quote "the red man may have been tall white peole, who became savage and red over time".  I think I read that out of context.  I will re-read and see if I understand it differently.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, VastLand said:

If your sources are reliable why don't you share them then ?

PS: The link you posted doesn't work.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Hanslune said:

FLEE, Flee, flee, flee, flee, flee

Too late, I can see he is posting as we speak. ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, VastLand said:

Howdy Vastland

To make it easier what is the one physical piece of evidence that you feel proves whatever you think you need to prove?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

https://forbiddenarchaeology2016.weebly.com/blog-posts-reviewing-species-with-amnesia/an-author-with-amnesia-has-robert-sepehr-forgotten-his-evidence-by-kate

12 minutes ago, VastLand said:

Sounds like you believed that rumor about me, but its a fallacy.

No, you just promote racist trash because of your serious lack of education and Sepehr spouts more of it. 

You also make me glad I was educated by the British side of my family. :rolleyes:

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, VastLand said:

Sounds like you believed that rumor about me, but its a fallacy.

I hesitate to ask, but what is the rumour about you ?

• Like 1

I tell you, racial and ethnic chauvinisms are no end of trouble. As soon as someone tells me "I am proud of my race/ethnic group", my first thought is "you poor barsteward, I hope you can put it behind you soon "

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I hesitate to ask, but what is the rumour about you ?

Oddly, I could speculate what one or two might be...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I took a look at the video, one I use to teach people how to teach - he has a dreadful manner of dull speaking but that just my opinion. I got about 3 minutes in and ended as he started lying.

Vatican vaults....oh my that someone would bring this up is just silly. During the Napoleonic Wars the French conquered the Papal lands and took the entire collection of the Vatican to France. They saw (and kept a bit) everything the Pope had, nothing too surprising and their scientists wrote it all up. Most of the material was returned after the wars ended and the French empire dismantled

Then right into the super silly Smithsonian CT's.....I have to ask why are the Canadian (like the  Pointe-à-Callière ) and Mexican museums not accused also - where there not giants there? LOL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

To make it easier what is the one physical piece of evidence that you feel proves whatever you think you need to prove?

1.That Indians were Alantean/White/Giant/ Hebrews.

2.That Mission Diggers will believe anything you tell them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Then right into the super silly Smithsonian CT's.....I have to ask why are the Canadian (like the  Pointe-à-Callière ) and Mexican museums not accused also - where there not giants there? LOL

It is surprising how often various conspiracy theorists forget that there are actually a world outside the US.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

I tell you, racial and ethnic chauvinisms are no end of trouble. As soon as someone tells me "I am proud of my race/ethnic group", my first thought is "you poor barsteward, I hope you can put it behind you soon "

That's the second time I read that from you and I only ever hear that from White Australians and Americans and what it tells me is your jealous of your lack of ethnic heritage.

Of course it's kind of hard to have any ethnic pride when your ancestors were criminals and  peasants dumped from your countries of origin. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Then right into the super silly Smithsonian CT's.

:rolleyes: Do you want to know how many times I was accosted because of that B.S.? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It is surprising how often various conspiracy theorists forget that there are actually a world outside the US.

Its an oddity I noticed back in the 60's too. Somehow there was a magic barrier that kept the Giants out of Canada, Mexico and well the rest of the world too!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

:rolleyes: Do you want to know how many times I was accosted because of that B.S.? 

193 times?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

294! :angry:

Wait a minute #234 just wanted to know whether they had a bathroom - they needed to take a giant $%^$#

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2