Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lifetime Democrats Defecting Thanks to Nancy

Uncle Sam

It was tough to watch. Didn't expect that. Not from her. She's the speaker of the House. My god. 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

The hashtag walkaway movement is blowing up and it is really getting around that many democrat voters are defeating from the party to either be an independent or republican

Nice Freudian slip there, methinks.  I think the word you meant is: 'defecting'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

After the childish attitude displayed tonight by the Democrats, I decided to take a look at the #walkaway movement and noticed hundreds of people on twitter or that their family members are done with the democrat party. The hashtag walkaway movement is blowing up and it is really getting around that many democrat voters are defeating from the party to either be an independent or republican. These actions have convinced many lifetime moderate democrats to walk away from their party and even convinced young adults to walk away. Nancy Pelosi and Democrats couldn’t have given Trump a better gift than tonight. On live TV in front of all America and the whole world they showed how spiteful they are. With the Caucus Disaster and now this, this was the final straw for many.

Nancy’s Actions: 

• Refused to Introduce Trump   
  • Acts Hurt When Trump Didn’t Shake Her Hand    
  • Mocking His Accomplishments By Making Faces
  • Rips Up Trump’s Speech at the End

Democrats Actions:

• Refused to Cheer On the Positive Improvements for Our Nation
  • Stayed Seated When Plans to Introduce Bills Was Announced
  • Completely Refused to Stand When Minorities Benefited·        
  • Ignored Those That Trumped Honored (Military Men, Citizens, Etc…)·        
  • The Squad Boycotted the Speech

Go take a look yourself: #Walkaway Twitter

No sorry, I can't go take a look...

I will not waste my time watching or listening to anything Miss Nancy has to say, she makes my skin crawl... Something is wrong with that women!!! I tell you, I keep saying that and telling you all that, and I'll say that and think that again and agai until I am blue in the face.:cat:

• Like 4

I hope you're right. I know many young millennials, and... unlike the brain washed students of the early 2000s, I think this coming up generation doesn't automatically think what those in authority (teachers, parents, bosses, unions) want them to think. I think a whole generation of self thinkers is coming up. This may hurt the Ds, or the Rs, or both, but I think it is a good think that blind following is failing off.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Inn Spectre said:

Nice Freudian slip there, methinks.  I think the word you meant is: 'defecting'.

Thanks for letting me know. Edited and Corrected.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It was tough to watch. Didn't expect that. Not from her. She's the speaker of the House. My god. 

It's not a good reflection on her and the House. Being childish and petty isnt a good look on a national leader.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

This may hurt the Ds, or the Rs, or both,

Both I hope.  These political parties have landed us in the the mess we are in.  Both ot them have some decent ideas, but they want you to take all or nothing.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The concern from where I'm standing is that you need to be 70 to get a guernsey.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Oh I think Democrats are definitely going to feel it thanks to their actions tonight. Republicans will in sense be fine. These tweets I am posting is just average moderate democrats democrat.

I don't disagree.  What DeiChecker was talking about is longer term.  Some young people are wise enough to see that parties benefit themselves most.

• Like 3

Here’s a question for Speaker Nancy Pelosi: Have you heard of Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity? The one where he says it’s “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?”

To judge by your conduct, I’m guessing you haven’t. Either that or you think Einstein was an idiot, too.

Then again, maybe you’re a secret Republican agent trying to re-elect President Trump. Is that why you keep making the same mistake over and over again?

You’ve been screwing up for three years, starting with the juvenile resistance where you refused even to negotiate over big national interests such as border control. Then, just when it seemed you couldn’t sink any lower than that cheap, partisan impeachment you engineered, you hit a new low during the State of the Union.

For More: Click Here

• Like 2

I think *Defecting* is too mild.  It's more like jumping a sinking ship.  When they look back at when the collapse of the Democrat Party occurred, they'll equate it to the Three Days in February.  Caucus fiasco, SOTU & ripping Nanc, and the Acquittal.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It didn't surprise me much.  My guess is that she'll only be Speaker for a few more months :tu:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, and then said:

It didn't surprise me much.  My guess is that she'll only be Speaker for a few more months :tu:

She f uped big time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I think *Defecting* is too mild.  It's more like jumping a sinking ship.  When they look back at when the collapse of the Democrat Party occurred, they'll equate it to the Three Days in February.  Caucus fiasco, SOTU & ripping Nanc, and the Acquittal.

True.  The only thing left for us to do now is become the majority bloc of Republicans and change the party platform

• Like 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

Any way you look at it, come January 2021, she's gone.  If the Republicans regain the House or if the Progs retain the House, she is out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

True.  The only thing left for us to do now is become the majority bloc of Republicans and change the party platform

No need, Trump is already doing it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Actually the Republican party has moved closer to the center due to influx of defecting moderate democrats or joining independents. Trump has changed the Republican party for the better while Democrats only been recruiting radicals and zealots to replace those that been defecting from their party lines. In fact they are seeing a increase in support from trans community, women, and minorities across the board. You could say that Trump is creating a party of United States Citizens and Democrats are creating the party of the extremes.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 6

The stats from Iowa, say that 90% of Democratic participants are white.  Trump got record crowds.  I wonder what is the diversity makeup in this group?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

Someone joked that "She thought it was the constitution".  LOL.  

I already made a thread about this and other things that the Democrats did tonight.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1