Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lifetime Democrats Defecting Thanks to Nancy

Uncle Sam

30 minutes ago, Wickian said:

Ten or twelve years ago there was a slim but existing chance I might have voted for a Democrat if both their opponent was terrible and they were reasonably moderate.  In today's "follow the party line or else" climate of leftist extremism I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone who isn't an extreme leftist themself would openly support the D party.  They seem to have fallen into a state of NEVERNEVERNEVERTRUMP hysteria who would rather see the country burn down than admit he has done even the smallest bit of good for people.

Ridicule him for his blabber mouth, his knee jerk reactions and what you perceive as the bad he's done all you want, but the liberal party has genuinely gone insane with their "resistance" to the guy.

Democrats have always been like this in private, but now they are doing this in public and their voters are becoming more radical by the day. Many citizens are turned off by this and joining Trump's movement that is fundamentally changing the Republicans for the better. They are representing a wide swath of citizens now instead of niches, this alone has a huge positive outcome for the Republicans while Democrats are hemorrhaging lifetime voters and potential voters.

• Like 1

Wow. If I were one of the great uninformed voters  (nearly am), that would sure put some red flags in my mind...

• Like 4

OMG...... the Nutty Nancy meltdown.... unbelievably unprofessional and disrespectful to the Office
of President and the Citizens of America...

And VP Mike Pence when all her antics were going on... just smiling and ignoring her-
you know when you are going round the supermarket and there's a child having a tantrum
but the parent is totally ignoring it and carrying on like it wasn't happening.... that's what it
made me think of...  :) 

And apparently AOC declined to attend at all... I haven't seen Trump's  SOTU speech yet
but just saw a summary of it here from Carl Benjamin... complete with humorous remarks...

Trump's Amazing 2020 State of the Union Speech

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gummug said:

Wow. If I were one of the great uninformed voters  (nearly am), that would sure put some red flags in my mind...

The hatred and rage are palpable from these people.  I think they will continue to come after Trump for the rest of this election cycle and if he's re-elected, they'll continue into the rest of his presidency.  I just hope she loses that gavel that she loves so much.  Once they no longer have control of the House there won't be nearly as much they can do to annoy people.  :tu:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, and then said:

The hatred and rage are palpable from these people.  I think they will continue to come after Trump for the rest of this election cycle and if he's re-elected, they'll continue into the rest of his presidency.  I just hope she loses that gavel that she loves so much.  Once they no longer have control of the House there won't be nearly as much they can do to annoy people.  :tu:

Pelosi's TDS got the better of her .... she has, unequivocally, proved herself unfit for High Office.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

True.  The only thing left for us to do now is become the majority bloc of Republicans and change the party platform

It's definitely time for a new party to form.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You do have to wonder if the entire "Democratic" Party isn't in fact an undercover operation by the Republican Party to make the real Democratic party (wherever they in fact are, possibly being held hostage somewhere) look as childish and petulant as possible, don't you. All these people, Pelosi, Occasional Cortez and the whole petulant sour grapes bunch of them, they don't have one shred of dignity or basic courtesy for anyone or anything do they. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

* Again, a juxtaposition that I'm sure was entirely coincidental: right below this story on Sky News was "I Iived with a nagging, interfering, horrible woman so I got a divorce." :P

1 hour ago, susieice said:

It's definitely time for a new party to form.

The Libertarian Party says “hello”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow.. we DO live in interesting times. 

So if we take these opinions seriously, and the Democrat party DOES break up (which I had predicted previously in these pages), then BOY will President Trump have left a legacy of change. 

Which will annoy the hard-left and the liberals beyond all measure. 

• Like 3

Trump spoke about "putting a woman on the moon", so perhaps Nancy thought he meant her?..:lol:

PS: Below: Trump had Nance figgered out long ago-

trump-nancy.jpg

PS again- maybe I'm going soft but I did feel a bit sorry for her when Trump refused her handshake. I mean, she was man enough to offer it, so it's a pity he wasn't man enough to take it.

Edited by Crikey
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Trump spoke about "putting a woman on the moon", so perhaps Nancy thought he meant her?..:lol:

PS: Below: Trump had Nance figgered out long ago-

trump-nancy.jpg

PS again- maybe I'm going soft but I did feel a bit sorry for her when Trump refused her handshake. I mean, she was man enough to offer it, so it's a pity he wasn't man enough to take it.

I'm not entirely sure that he DID "refuse" her handshake. I don't think he SAW it ? 

• Like 4

Not a word on Trump refusing to shake her hand in the first place? 

No, of course not. Why would there be? :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Hypocrisy is so hilarious....

Well in that case you'd should be quite the jovial character.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Someone joked that "She thought it was the constitution".  LOL.  

Bitter old woman.     A very sore loser look she has.   

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Setton said:

It was pretty obvious that he didn't see it.   

It's Trump, if he would purposely refuse to shake her hand, he would make a moment out of it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Setton said:

Oh come on, do you want them to compete among themselves as to who's the bigger baby? "Nasty man not shake hand. Nancy rip up paper, so there. :passifier:"  We all know The Mighty Don (Tamer of the world) is a big baby, should the Speaker of the House, for goodness sake, behave in an even greater babyish way in reply? Is that the dignified way to behave? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

DID he snub the handshake, or did he simply not see what Nancy Pelosi was doing ? 

He may have been briefed on protocol NOT to shake her hand ? I don't know how it works ? 

If he DID deliberately snub the handshake, then that was bad of him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

DID he snub the handshake, or did he simply not see what Nancy Pelosi was doing ? 

He may have been briefed on protocol NOT to shake her hand ? I don't know how it works ? 

If he DID deliberately snub the handshake, then that was bad of him. 

I can't say he did or not. He didn't shake Pence's hand either.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is it normal for the President to shake the hands of the Vice President and the Speaker prior to a SOTU address ?