Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lifetime Democrats Defecting Thanks to Nancy

Uncle Sam

She was mad because Trump didn't see her put her hand out?   

She tears a couple pages of the speech 3 times in order to make sure it gets enough coverage.

Trump also did not shake Pence's hand.  

The TDS is strong.

Decent short clip on here clearly showing Trump was already turning away.  Also, most peoples eyes are directed at the way they are turning.   Very plausible that he did not see her hand.   Anyone on here that cannot admit that is blinded by your party loyalty.

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/05/802838044/6-surprising-and-emotional-moments-from-trumps-state-of-the-union-address

Edited by Myles
  • Like 5

48 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Of course you are.

But then again, you were also pretty sure Trump would be out of office by now.

We can see how that turned out.

I wasn't but don't let reality trouble you. It's not your strength. 

Lot's of speculation out there on Nancy's next move.

I've got an idea of what it is...that's why I have just taken a strong position in the vodka futures market.

You can thank me later.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Lot's of speculation out there on Nancy's next move.

I've got an idea of what it is...that's why I have just taken a strong position in the vodka futures market.

You can thank me later.

If you change your thinking from her being a politician to a alcoholic and a lot of her actions makes sense. 

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, I suppose you are correct.  I am unclear about how he views Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. 

Well, you’d have to ask him.  But from what I think, I believe that he thinks that these are noble institutions, but that they are archaic and inefficient (as I do).  I think he wants to reform them and make them more sustainable for the future.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

The fake outrage in this post gave ME cramps it's reaching so far...

Well, we've all thought you could use a dose of salts, from time to time.:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Wouldn't that be cool to have that torn up speech?  Can you imagine bringing that to the Antiques Roadshow in 30 years?  

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Wow how dysfunctional is our government at this point.

So we have "the squad" boycotting the State of the Union.

We have the president not shaking the hand of the speaker of the house.

And we have the speaker of the house ripping up the speech publically on television.

Ffs why did we elect so many ****en children.

Because they have big money backing them and big money wants them to be like this or else they would be reigned in. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

His whole family will likely be put in jail, if he’s not reelected, including that sister of his who had to resign her judgeship, because of her unethical behavior with regard to their Father’s estate. 

Many more of his henchmen will go to jail, once the Democrats regain power, and the rest of the melting iceberg is revealed.

I also believe that history will recall Donald Trump was the Father of Lies. In fact, I expect we’ll need another chapter of the Bible to discuss how real Christians should avoid such things.

That will never happen.  Both sides know that pretty soon the other guys will be in charge and what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  You're not actually gullible enough to believe that one side is bad and the other side is not are you?  Anyone paying attention knows that these parties have both shared power nearly 50/50 since the latter half of the 19th century and are equally responsible for where we are at.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Myles said:

The TDS is strong.

Decent short clip on here clearly showing Trump was already turning away.  Also, most peoples eyes are directed at the way they are turning.   Very plausible that he did not see her hand.   Anyone on here that cannot admit that is blinded by your party loyalty.

Most people tear up documents before discarding them. Pelosi was just practising good information security. Very plausible that she didn't want Trump to be embarrassed by the  drawings of himself with a full head of hair and massive hands on his speech. 

Anyone who cannot admit this is blinded by their party loyalty. 

The PDS is strong. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Pelosi didn't tear up his speech, she just slipped. 

This is how ridiculous you sound here. Stop making excuses for the massive man child. It's pathetic. 

why are you so anxious to make excuses for her silly little tantrum? You accuse everyone else of a cult-like adoration of Trump but really. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I also believe that history will recall Donald Trump was the Father of Lies. In fact, I expect we’ll need another chapter of the Bible to discuss how real Christians should avoid such things.

Is he the Angel of Darkness who gave you all those tips that are far too incomprehensible for any normal person to understand but enable you to say smugly when something happens at some future date "Told you so"? 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That will never happen.  Both sides know that pretty soon the other guys will be in charge and what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  You're not actually gullible enough to believe that one side is bad and the other side is not are you?  Anyone paying attention knows that these parties have both shared power nearly 50/50 since the latter half of the 19th century and are equally responsible for where we are at.

You forget how many of Trump’s advisers have already been sent to jail, by a justice department of his own choosing, or is that an observation you’ve ignored out of respect for a bigger fantasy?

Also, as I’ve vaguely recall, one of Nancy Pelosi’s initial arguments against impeachment, was the desire to see Donald Trump put in jail after the 2020 election was over. This isn’t just an election, this is a war for the truth.

There may be many in the new DOJ who will likely want Trump’s head on a spike, to deter others from similar criminal activities and behavior in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Raptor Witness said:

This isn’t just an election, this is a war for the truth.

right, and if the "Democratic" Party win it, then that will be a victory for truth? 

6 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You forget how many of Trump’s advisers have already been sent to jail, by a justice department of his own choosing, or is that an observation you’ve ignored out of respect for a bigger fantasy?

Also, as I’ve vaguely recall, one of Nancy Pelosi’s initial arguments against impeachment, was the desire to see Donald Trump put in jail after the 2020 election was over. This isn’t just an election, this is a war for the truth.

There may be many in the new DOJ who will likely want Trump’s head on a spike, to deter others from similar criminal activities and behavior in the future. 

Truth? On one side we have The Donald, a man who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him on the ****, and the other we have the Democrat Party who thinks “the truth” is whatever they tell you in that moment. 

As things sit now, it is a war ON truth, not for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Yeah.  Because trump is sooooo much worse than other presidents or politicians.  I especially like your bolded part.  When trump wins by a landslide will you declare war I wonder?  

I'm not ignoring anything especially the CYA mode that all of these dirty federal politicians operate under.  It's obvious that you are a person of high values, keep them but don't project them onto your public representatives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

IMG_05022020_132630_(400_x_506_pixel).jpg.ed1e931ee9308841626099a9eb144bde.jpg

I love the iceberg

:D

yes and desperate Trump Detractors are clinging onto the No Handshake '''Incident'''' like a lifeboat....

what the hell was she doing offering him her hand at that moment anyway...
like... "I've insulted you daily for years and I'm trying to destroy you but no hard feelings eh...." ..... :huh:

and how perfectly she illustrated her Modus Operandi ..... false to his face and spiteful behind his back...

And sticking with the Titanic Theme.... Schiff's behavior and ridiculous speeches could be boiled down
to delusions of grandeur and encapsulated in the famous line uttered by Dicaprio ,,,,,

"I'm the King of the World" (whoop whoop) ^_^

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Crikey said:

Trump spoke about "putting a woman on the moon", so perhaps Nancy thought he meant her?..:lol:

PS: Below: Trump had Nance figgered out long ago-

trump-nancy.jpg

PS again- maybe I'm going soft but I did feel a bit sorry for her when Trump refused her handshake. I mean, she was man enough to offer it, so it's a pity he wasn't man enough to take it.

it's unclear if he saw her offering her hand - maybe he will say whether he did or not soon...

he was about to make a very important speech and needed to stay focused... perhaps that's
what she was up to... trying to break his focus with an insincere offer of a handshake... ?

or perhaps he was worried that she had one of those electric shock joke things up her sleeve
and was going to give him a belter.....  :D

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, susieice said:

I never really noticed to be honest. Would have to look back on past speeches. Pence did not extend his hand, so I don't know if it's something that Pelosi just did.

This is going around on the internet. Not sure about it either.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

wow..... wouldn't that be poetic justice ....

(a)

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bee said:

And sticking with the Titanic Theme....

The part I'm have difficulty with is the scene where Pelosi and Schiff are fogging up the windows in the back seat of an antique car.

Yikes

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Is it normal for the President to shake the hands of the Vice President and the Speaker prior to a SOTU address ? 

It usually seems to be a tradition. He did at the last one anyway. 

1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

why are you so anxious to make excuses for her silly little tantrum? You accuse everyone else of a cult-like adoration of Trump but really. 

In what way am I excusing it? 

Or did you actually believe my parodies of the ridiculous excuses made for Trump's childishness were genuine? 

They are both equally childish. I've not seen anyone saying what Pelosi did was not childish. The only ones making excuses here are Trump supporters trying to claim he didn't see her hand. 

As usual, reality is the enemy of the Trump supporter. 

• Like 1