Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lifetime Democrats Defecting Thanks to Nancy

Uncle Sam

And they aren't being rejected out of spite. That's not what we do. They spite. Trump could cure world hunger with just his words and they'd want to cut out his tongue. They're being rejected because their policies intrude on liberty and they're extremely intolerant of dissent. Who wants to cooperate with that? Humble yourselves.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

2020 has been  a good year for lefty bashing, Corbyn gets destroyed in the UK and now Pelosi has made a complete Jackass out her self.

Trump 2020....

• Like 3

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

These guys are beside themselves. Everything they love is being rejected around the globe. I bet setton was one of those remainers too? 

This is all Chicken Little in real life.

The problem is the internet. Many people get to adulthood, but never grow up. They think, like a child, that everything should be free, and everything should be "Fair". With "Fair", being that they should get their way.

With the internet all these adult children now can express themselves over and over, and many of them are in entertainment, or media, and so have an even bigger platform to cry from.

The world isnt free, and often isnt fair.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

And they aren't being rejected out of spite. That's not what we do. They spite. Trump could cure world hunger with just his words and they'd want to cut out his tongue. They're being rejected because their policies intrude on liberty and they're extremely intolerant of dissent. Who wants to cooperate with that? Humble yourselves.

Trump just about got N Korea to de-nuke, but it was Obama that got a Peace Prize?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Trump just about got N Korea to de-nuke, but it was Obama that got a Peace Prize?

N. Korea is never going to de-nuke.  Trump might have gone on TV, shook his hand, and said they were on FOX and the like.  But all you had to do was go to NHK or other eastern news site to listen to what Kim was saying to figure out the truth of the matter.

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

N. Korea is never going to de-nuke.  Trump might have gone on TV, shook his hand, and said they were on FOX and the like.  But all you had to do was go to NHK or other eastern news site to listen to what Kim was saying to figure out the truth of the matter.

Meh, Kim actually came to the table with S Korea, and people said that was never going to happen either. 

You dont know till you try, and everyone has a price. It could be done, Trump just didnt like the price, I believe.

7 hours ago, F3SS said:

Democrats lunacy isn't strictly to the politicians or the voters, the journalists are involved in this too. They treat other citizens like they are below them and sub-human, like this colorado mother who's 4 year old son died to the flu all because she belonged to a forum about alternative medicine, not even verifying that she believes in it. Now she faces death threats and harassment. For all we know, she could be a pro-vaccination and is trying to convince others on the forum to change their ways.

https://www.cernovich.com/4-year-old-colorado-flu-death-nbc-tamiflu/

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Meh, Kim actually came to the table with S Korea, and people said that was never going to happen either. 

You dont know till you try, and everyone has a price. It could be done, Trump just didnt like the price, I believe.

Claiming victory without winning is a fool thing to do.  I mean, I guess we can give Trump a participation trophy for playing the, "Can we get North Korea to disarm" game.  But unlike elementary school, the real world is either you did it or you didn't.

• Confused 2

I read the thread title here as "Lifetime Democrats Defecating Thanks To Nancy". :o  I definitely need "help" ! :o

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I read the thread title here as "Lifetime Democrats Defecating Thanks To Nancy". :o  I definitely need "help" ! :o

Well the loyal ones are doing that too, because she basically slowly destroying their party.

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Claiming victory without winning is a fool thing to do.  I mean, I guess we can give Trump a participation trophy for playing the, "Can we get North Korea to disarm" game.  But unlike elementary school, the real world is either you did it or you didn't.

All or nothing huh?

Got a political hero? Perhaps I can point out how they've done "nothing".

Point being Trump tried, git concessions, and rather then being thanked for it, Democrsts booed him.

Democrats... booing attempts at peace.

• Like 1

Just now, DieChecker said:

All or nothing huh?

Point being Trump tried, git concessions, and rather then being thanked for it, Democrsts booed him.

Most people don't seem to realize, negotiating with a foreign power or anyone for that matter takes time, sometimes it takes years upon years as well as multiple administrations. It just doesn't happen overnight and people always think it is all in or nothing, that failing now means we will never get anything done. They then judge the president based on that thinking. People like to jump the gun and like to assume motives or outcomes from others that they are politically bias against. I always try to wait till I get a clearer picture before I assume anything or declare anything.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, F3SS said:

I bet setton was one of those remainers too? 

Oh yes 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Habitat said:

Wait, that's not what it says?

15 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

oh give it up., You've tried over and over again and those tactics haven'rt worked. Try coming up with some appealing policies, and appealing candidates, to get people to choose to vote for the democrats, rather than just shouting smears from the rooftops over and over and over.    

Apparently inventing fictitious illnesses is more of a winning approach in the US. 

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

All or nothing huh?

It wasn't that long ago that Republicans were....booing attempts at peace.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-north-korea-obama_n_5d1acc6fe4b03d611640a383?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAL1aNYedv5F3-jXqHsT6Br3t-mYjTYRfF6ZIXFebVgfDv_C8oJ5Q852CPnOScYCa_UUlxo5zBt2WoIYjtVD_tYqyXlWljRAHitOMajoqNnIE9kaWvBQuM2-igZBfsIEatbNGf1dOgdADJ9B5mJ1tEPJg2wWndDWf61qb58qVitqQ

The idea of meeting with North Korean leaders without preconditions was once controversial. During the 2008 presidential campaign, for example, when Obama said he would meet with dictators “without preconditions,” Republicans attacked him (as did his Democratic primary rival Hillary Clinton).

Fox News host Sean Hannity called Obama’s willingness at the time to meet with North Korea “one of the most disturbing displays of Obama’s lack of foreign policy experience.”

4 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

So it's going to whataboutism? Democrats can flip from pro-peace, anti-nuke, if it politically suits them. Because... Republicans did it 10 years ago.

You do remember that after saying such, Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

So it's going to whataboutism? Democrats can flip from pro-peace, anti-nuke, if it politically suits them. Because... Republicans did it 10 years ago.

That seems to be where the Dems are at this time.  

• Like 1

Just now, DieChecker said:

You do remember that after saying such, Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize?

I'd be okay with Trump getting a peace prize if he wasn't also creating hatred and division at home.

There's a difference between whataboutism and pointing out blatant hypocrisy. Hypocrites gonna hypocrite i guess. 

I think if the Democrats are going to point and call Trump a nasty man, that they should walk the walk, and not be nasty themselves.

Otherwise isnt it hypocrisy?

The various Presidential candidates on the Democrat side, I believe, for this very reason, refused to even discuss many of these issues, such as impeachment, as they cant look like hypocrites while running for office. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I'd be okay with Trump getting a peace prize if he wasn't also creating hatred and division at home.

There's a difference between whataboutism and pointing out blatant hypocrisy. Hypocrites gonna hypocrite i guess. 

You're right, and also defending hypocrites. 

Question then is... Are you as a Democrat OK with your leadership being hypocrites? If so, you're no better ethically then a racist, ignorant, low information Trump voter.

33 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Well I think without preconditions is a weak stance. Whatever Trump did, it was leagues more than anyone before him was able to accomplish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

A denizen of "The Huffington Post" blog: "One who breathes in the rarified, oxygen-starved air of 'The Huffington Post'."
"Hi, I'm E. Feet Liberal and I care about important things. That's why I rely on 'The Huffington Post' to keep me up to date with:

--politically incorrect words/ideas that have been newly banned by the intellectually enlightened

--inane progressive ideology

--the latest DNC talking points

--cheap shots aimed at anyone and anything to the right of Noam Chomsky

and

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

All or nothing huh?

No, my point it is worse now than it was under Obama, yet you claim he did more.  Kim's nuclear capabilities have grown under Trump. 

Something similar:  My friend on Facebook was praising Trump and mocking Democrats because China recently halved it tariffs because of the Coronavirus.  Trump basically starts your house on fire, puts half of the fire out, and people like my friend (or you in the case of North Korea) want to give him an award for putting half the fire out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

You're right, and also defending hypocrites. 

Question then is... Are you as a Democrat OK with your leadership being hypocrites? If so, you're no better ethically then a racist, ignorant, low information Trump voter.

I'm not a democrat. And no, i'm not ok with it. 

• Like 1