Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lifetime Democrats Defecting Thanks to Nancy

Uncle Sam

Of course their nuclear capabilities have grown. They haven't given it up. Their capabilities grew and grew under Obama and they'll keep growing until they're taken out or the achieve their goal of a fully capable intercontinental delivery system. To imply that their capabilities gave grown because of Trump is completely disingenuous.

• Like 3

On 2/5/2020 at 10:57 PM, Tatetopa said:

They are human it seems.  Nancy just tore up a speech in a fit of anger and frustration, and she got called on that.  She should have been more cold and calculating

I forgot to get back to you on this. I was right. She was cold, calculated and premeditated. Have you seen that she pre-tore the pages so she could be sure her feeble little hands could pull off the big show without a hitch?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I forgot to get back to you on this. I was right. She was cold, calculated and premeditated. Have you seen that she pre-tore the pages so she could be sure her feeble little hands could pull off the big show without a hitch?

Well thanks.  No I didn't watch the speech or the instant replay.  All I saw was the stills.  Well that is good.  Don't we want our politicians to be cold and calculating, not overly emotional?  Funny thing is I heard more about Nancy tearing up the speech than Trump giving it.  She might be getting the hang of this grabbing media attention thing and winding up all of the conservatives.  It was bound to happen right?  People see President Trump on to a good thing with his media savy  and begin to emulate it.

The reasonable democrats I know well (like family) have been calling her "Nothing Nancy" since Obama was in office because she never gets anything done, either due to failure, refusal to take it on or just plain indecisiveness. They're also p***ed at the DNC, especially after Iowa. The DNC literally had a 10 point lead going into this election and now it's main fail safe candidate, Biden, can't get traction. 

14 hours ago, Gromdor said:

No, my point it is worse now than it was under Obama, yet you claim he did more.  Kim's nuclear capabilities have grown under Trump. 

Something similar:  My friend on Facebook was praising Trump and mocking Democrats because China recently halved it tariffs because of the Coronavirus.  Trump basically starts your house on fire, puts half of the fire out, and people like my friend (or you in the case of North Korea) want to give him an award for putting half the fire out.

Go back to my original post on this. I said Obama was the one who got a medal. Trump did as much and got booed in return.

I'm not calling for people to love Trump. I'm saying to stop booing him when he's doing honestly good work.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I'm not a democrat. And no, i'm not ok with it. 

:tu:

1 hour ago, Varelse said:

The DNC literally had a 10 point lead going into this election and now it's main fail safe candidate, Biden, can't get traction. 

Obviously need to visit an old people's home to find fresher candidates.

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2020 at 8:00 AM, DieChecker said:

You're right, and also defending hypocrites. 

Question then is... Are you as a Democrat OK with your leadership being hypocrites? If so, you're no better ethically then a racist, ignorant, low information Trump voter.

The left in the US just as in the UK and EU have become vindictive and full of hate.

To weaponise Impeachment to remove a President you know you cant defeat in an Election is a statement of where the left stand right now and also they are turning their backs on their traditonal vote like Labour did in the UK and they will pay dearly for that.

• Like 5

Pelosi has tried to get Twitter and Facebook to delete the video of her ripping up the speech..
interspersed with the people who attended the SOTU address and were honoured...

well she might have craftily waited till the end to rip it up but she was still dishonoring the
people who attended and were proud to be there... like the little girl who was awarded a 
scholarship to go to which ever school she wanted... 

the fact that Pelosi and the democrats are desperate to get it removed shows that they KNOW
what a strategic mistake Pelosi made.... also the sulky attitude of the dressed in white
Democrats made them look like idiots... 

they don't play fair but demand that everyone else does.... not saying the edits to the ripped
speech were unfair... but the point is there seems to be different rules and standards for them....

random source

Facebook and Twitter are on the receiving end of lots of criticism from Democrats after they rejected a request by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to remove a video posted by President Donald Trump. The edited video makes it look as if Pelosi ripped up the president’s State of the Union address when he honored a Tuskegee airman and other guests. In reality, Pelosi ripped the speech at the end of the annual address.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bee said:

Pelosi has tried to get Twitter and Facebook to delete the video of her ripping up the speech..
interspersed with the people who attended the SOTU address and were honoured...

well she might have craftily waited till the end to rip it up but she was still dishonoring the
people who attended and were proud to be there... like the little girl who was awarded a 
scholarship to go to which ever school she wanted... 

the fact that Pelosi and the democrats are desperate to get it removed shows that they KNOW
what a strategic mistake Pelosi made.... also the sulky attitude of the dressed in white
Democrats made them look like idiots... 

they don't play fair but demand that everyone else does.... not saying the edits to the ripped
speech were unfair... but the point is there seems to be different rules and standards for them....

random source

She actually pre-ripped all the papers while Trump was giving a speech, completely ignoring what he said and not even reading it. She had no idea what he said before she ripped it up, afterwards she realized her mistake when she saw the blowback happening. Now she wants facebook and twitter to resort to censorship aka she is pressuring a company to remove a video that makes her look bad. What she doesn't realize she is violating the first amendment of the president. This would be a Ethic violation if the republicans would stop and realize it, they would look like they are protecting the constitution while making Democrats look anti-constitutionalist because multiple democrats demanded the video to be removed.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 4/22/2020 at 6:35 PM, Jujo-jo said:

And did you hear her today?

She's got me lost!

Making no sense as usual...

Basically she has no plan other than to obstruct and hinder the president, even when the pandemic is going on. She is acting like there isn't a economic collapse (Due to Coronavirus Lockdown) and pandemic happening within this nation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nutty Nancy now nicknamed Nancy Antoinette -  is the subject of the latest Trump Campaign video... after her inappropriately timed interview on a show where she goes on about ice cream and shows everyone her stock of it in her very expensive fridge.. 

• Like 5

here's the clip that the Nancy Antoinette thing came from.... during Lockdown..

with James Corden on The Late Show..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bee said:

here's the clip that the Nancy Antoinette thing came from.... during Lockdown..

with James Corden on The Late Show..

Heck if I was a multimillionaire I'd have frigs full of ice cream too. 

I find it funny she has a sweater tied over her shoulders... because... in front of cold refrigerators. 

It's all about image, not substance. Exactly the reason she's on James Corden's show. Trying to be "cool".

• Like 3

On 2/5/2020 at 9:10 PM, Jujo-jo said:

I understand that but still the president is the president, and still her position is not equal to his.?.

She was elected by a district in ONE state.  He was elected by the majority of voters in the majority of states.  She's a daft old piece of hate that has out stayed any usefulness she ever had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2020 at 11:59 PM, acidhead said:

FB_IMG_1588046355494.jpg

I think she tried to make our Chinese citizens sick in San Francisco.... 

"Let's have a party in Chinatown"

She knew about this pandemic WAY before any of us!

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 3:20 AM, DieChecker said:

Heck if I was a multimillionaire I'd have frigs full of ice cream too. 

I find it funny she has a sweater tied over her shoulders... because... in front of cold refrigerators. 

It's all about image, not substance. Exactly the reason she's on James Corden's show. Trying to be "cool".

Maybe a narcissist : )

• Like 1