Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lifetime Democrats Defecting Thanks to Nancy

Uncle Sam

He didn't see her hand.  We know Trump well enough to know that if he had done this on purpose, he would have had a smirk on his face while turning around.   

This is much to do about nothing, but oh well.  

She should have taken the item with her left hand and extended her right hand.

He was already turning around when she tried to extend her hand.

He did not shake the VP's hand.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Is it normal for the President to shake the hands of the Vice President and the Speaker prior to a SOTU address ? 

I never really noticed to be honest. Would have to look back on past speeches. Pence did not extend his hand, so I don't know if it's something that Pelosi just did.

This is going around on the internet. Not sure about it either.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Myles said:

She should have taken the item with her left hand and extended her right hand.

He was already turning around when she tried to extend her hand.

Behind his back so to speak?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crikey said:

Trump spoke about "putting a woman on the moon", so perhaps Nancy thought he meant her?..:lol:

PS: Below: Trump had Nance figgered out long ago-

trump-nancy.jpg

PS again- maybe I'm going soft but I did feel a bit sorry for her when Trump refused her handshake. I mean, she was man enough to offer it, so it's a pity he wasn't man enough to take it.

If he did do it on purpose I couldn't blame him. She's been actively trying to destroy his presidency. And man that would be beautiful if the Senate rips up the articles of impeachment today.

• Like 3

Democrats vowing to never vote Democrat again.  One caller even said their party has been "taken over by communists".

I'm pretty sure one of the callers was @Farmer77 :

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Democrats vowing to never vote Democrat again.  One caller even said their party has been "taken over by communists".

I'm pretty sure one of the callers was @Farmer77:

Probably trump supporters in disguise...or even trump himself. he's known for creating fake personas to call places and make himself look better.

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

Probably trump supporters in disguise...

I guess most Democrats now fall into that category, eh? :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Oh come on, do you want them to compete among themselves as to who's the bigger baby? "Nasty man not shake hand. Nancy rip up paper, so there. :passifier:"  We all know The Mighty Don (Tamer of the world) is a big baby, should the Speaker of the House, for goodness sake, behave in an even greater babyish way in reply? Is that the dignified way to behave? 

Not at all. 

Just interesting that certain people completely ignore that other bit of unprofessionalism. 

Interesting but not surprising. 

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

DID he snub the handshake, or did he simply not see what Nancy Pelosi was doing ? 

Pelosi didn't tear up his speech, she just slipped. 

This is how ridiculous you sound here. Stop making excuses for the massive man child. It's pathetic. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, acidhead said:

It was tough to watch. Didn't expect that. Not from her. She's the speaker of the House. My god. 

A handful of years ago, I disliked this woman intensely, and not because of her affiliation, but now I am in love with her. 

Truth be told, I think she has more balls than Donald Trump, ever did. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Nice gift.  A bag of sour grapes...

Pretty sure eyou don't know what that phrase means :lol:

• Like 1

Wow how dysfunctional is our government at this point.

So we have "the squad" boycotting the State of the Union.

We have the president not shaking the hand of the speaker of the house.

And we have the speaker of the house ripping up the speech publically on television.

Ffs why did we elect so many ****en children.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Setton said:

Courtesy of one of my American friends:

FB_IMG_1580922525004.jpg

His whole family will likely be put in jail, if he’s not reelected, including that sister of his who had to resign her judgeship, because of her unethical behavior with regard to their Father’s estate. 

Many more of his henchmen will go to jail, once the Democrats regain power, and the rest of the melting iceberg is revealed.

I also believe that history will recall Donald Trump was the Father of Lies. In fact, I expect we’ll need another chapter of the Bible to discuss how real Christians should avoid such things.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

His whole family will likely be put in jail, if he’s not reelected, including that sister of his who had to resign her judgeship, because of her unethical behavior with regard to their Father’s estate. 

Many more of his henchmen will go to jail, once the Democrats regain power, and the rest of the melting iceberg is revealed.

I also believe that history will recall Donald Trump was the Father of Lies. In fact, I expect we’ll need another chapter of the Bible to discuss how real Christians should avoid such things.

Not a single one of them will go to jail. They're in the club now and that comes with a lifetime get out of jail free card. 

At this point I'm not entirely sure democrats will ever "regain power". The stage is being set for an executive order to be issued due to "election interference" when a result comes down that's unacceptable. And at this point the minions and boot lickers will happily grovel before their new master as they have for the last 3 + years and happily forget the days they called themselves "constitutionalists." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Setton said:

Pretty sure eyou don't know what that phrase means :lol:

Of course you are.

But then again, you were also pretty sure Trump would be out of office by now.

We can see how that turned out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

No need, Trump is already doing it.

Yes, I suppose you are correct.  I am unclear about how he views Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. 

9 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

And at this point the minions and boot lickers will happily grovel before their new master as they have for the last 3 + years and happily forget the days they called themselves "constitutionalists." 

They'll be especially happy to forget the days they called themselves "Democrats".

Lol...!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I just woke, but here is some more people defecting to Republicans or Independents. Mostly everyone in this thread is agreeing with this guy.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

The fake outrage in this post gave ME cramps it's reaching so far...

It's not outrage. It's a perfect illustration of what she did. I'm glad she did it. I'm glad the left is in a constant state of spastic seizure because for years I and others have been telling people that the left is shallow, self-centered and consumed with hate and over the last few years and especially in very recent times they are no longer hiding it. They're now off their rocker on full display, my perceptions have been vindicated and any argument that paints them in a positive light comes from paying no attention, lying or a big ball of pride you can't seem to swallow. I've been saying for some time now that this case of mass hysteria will go down in history only second to the Salem Witch Trials. It's pure insanity.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1