Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Uncle Sam

Lifetime Democrats Defecting Thanks to Nancy

235 posts in this topic

Raptor Witness
1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Is he the Angel of Darkness who gave you all those tips that are far too incomprehensible for any normal person to understand but enable you to say smugly when something happens at some future date "Told you so"? 

I don’t claim to have conferred or communicated with the False Prophet.

It doesn’t take an angel to spot a liar. It only takes a small measure of integrity.

• Like 1

Jujo-jo
15 hours ago, acidhead said:

:clap:OH YEAH, BABY!:clap:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Uncle Sam
Just now, Jujo-jo said:

:clap:OH YEAH, BABY!:clap:

Too late, Kevin got to it first.

• Haha 1

Jujo-jo

I'm so happy, I'm so happy & doing my happy, happy dance:sk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

bee
11 minutes ago, susieice said:

interesting.... 

I think a case could also be made for declaring legal drugs because medication for things like
stress and depression can affect a person's mind and emotions...  ie judgement...?

imagine someone making important / life and death decisions when they are on psychoactive drugs...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/psychoactive_drug.htm

A psychoactive drug or psychotropic substance is a chemical substance that acts primarily upon the central nervous system where it alters brain function, resulting in temporary changes in perception, mood, consciousness and behavior.

• Like 2

Jujo-jo
16 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

After the childish attitude displayed tonight by the Democrats, I decided to take a look at the #walkaway movement and noticed hundreds of people on twitter or that their family members are done with the democrat party. The hashtag walkaway movement is blowing up and it is really getting around that many democrat voters are defecting from the party to either be an independent or republican. These actions have convinced many lifetime moderate democrats to walk away from their party and even convinced young adults to walk away. Nancy Pelosi and Democrats couldn’t have given Trump a better gift than tonight. On live TV in front of all America and the whole world they showed how spiteful they are. With the Caucus Disaster and now this, this was the final straw for many.

Nancy’s Actions: 

• Refused to Introduce Trump   
  • Acts Hurt When Trump Didn’t Shake Her Hand    
  • Mocking His Accomplishments By Making Faces
  • Rips Up Trump’s Speech at the End

Democrats Actions:

• Refused to Cheer On the Positive Improvements for Our Nation
  • Stayed Seated When Plans to Introduce Bills Was Announced
  • Completely Refused to Stand When Minorities Benefited·        
  • Ignored Those That Trumped Honored (Military Men, Citizens, Etc…)·        
  • The Squad Boycotted the Speech

Go take a look yourself: #Walkaway Twitter

Now I can try to watch it, I'm still so happy, I be happy, I'm so happy!:sk

• Like 1

susieice
6 minutes ago, bee said:

interesting.... 

I think a case could also be made for declaring legal drugs because medication for things like
stress and depression can affect a person's mind and emotions...  ie judgement...?

imagine someone making important / life and death decisions when they are on psychoactive drugs...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/psychoactive_drug.htm

I just copied a picture from here in the link, but I've also seen people question what all the glasses in front of Pelosi were. They weren't in front of Pence. I can't say one thing or another.

Embedded video

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Golden Duck
15 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Too late, Kevin got to it first.

I'm seeing a lot of unnecessary printing in Congress.

Gromdor

Oh noes!  Another piece of paper got torn and now everyone is defecting back!

I'd like to think that the average American isn't as shallow as to allow as tearing paper to suddenly switch their values.  As for the "Walkaway" campaign-  wasn't that supposed to be big back in 2018?  You know, when the Dems ended up taking the House of Representatives?

• Like 2

Michelle
16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I'd like to think that the average American isn't as shallow as to allow as tearing paper to suddenly switch their values.

You mean like the people who think Trump shooting his mouth off makes people all over the world think they have carte blanche to say and do things they wouldn't normally do?

• Like 4

Jujo-jo
32 minutes ago, susieice said:

I just copied a picture from here in the link, but I've also seen people question what all the glasses in front of Pelosi were. They weren't in front of Pence. I can't say one thing or another.

Embedded video

I told you, I think she's drunk half the time...

1 is  Peppermint schnapp

2 is  Red wine

3 is Captain Morgan 

Would be my guess ; )

• Haha 3

Michelle
2 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

I told you, I think she's drunk half the time...

1 is  Peppermint schnapp

2 is  Red wine

3 is Captain Morgan 

Would be my guess ; )

I think the one that looks like water is vodka. :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Golden Duck
15 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You mean like the people who think Trump shooting his mouth off makes people all over the world think they have carte blanche to say and do things they wouldn't normally do?

That's whataboutism - measuring yourself against a perceived standard of those you neither respect nor like.  It's lowering the bar for yourself.

The defence of social injustice is rarely valid.  I wonder how many would be horrified to learn they, themselves, have heeded the call of the SJW.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

Michelle
1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

That's whataboutism - measuring yourself against a perceived standard of those you neither respect nor like.  It's lowering the bar for yourself.

It has nothing to do with me. My standards don't change regardless of who is in office, and regardless of what the news projects onto the general population. They seek out stories to project a certain hypothesis.

• Like 3

Jujo-jo
1 hour ago, susieice said:

I'm all for it, I don't want people who are on drugs running our country or in charge of my safety, do you? Especially from terrorist. I think otherwise we would follow the same path, route and  demise that Hitler and his drugged up military took.

• Like 3

Setton
5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I think the one that looks like water is vodka. :P

You know, it's just struck me that none of the American far right's criticism is ever to do with substance. 

You always go after appearances, speculation and supposition. Biden 'looks creepy'. Pelosi 'must be drunk'. Sanders 'is a commie'. 

It's never based on anything. It's never criticism of their policies or values. 

Then again, given the material Hillary gave you to work with and the best you could do was 'she looks old, she must have a brain tumor', I shouldn't be surprised. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Michelle

I also forget some people have no sense of humor. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't dream of asking someone to quote me on their accusations because I know they can't.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Golden Duck
4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It has nothing to do with me. My standards don't change regardless of who is in office, and regardless of what the news projects onto the general population. They seek out stories to project a certain hypothesis.

I was only commenting on whataboutism in general.  It's not just the press.  The governments give them the fuel.

In Australia we've had at least a quarter of a century of governments telling the electorates how bad their predecessors were.  It's preaching to the choir.

We know! That's why they were voted out; and, you were voted in! Get on with today and worry about tomorrow!

• Like 1

Habitat
10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I was only commenting on whataboutism in general.  It's not just the press.  The governments give them the fuel.

In Australia we've had at least a quarter of a century of governments telling the electorates how bad their predecessors were.  It's preaching to the choir.

We know! That's why they were voted out; and, you were voted in! Get on with today and worry about tomorrow!

Quite right, I get very annoyed by politicians whose main claim to incumbency is that the opposition is worse than them. It is a bit like a man telling his wife how lucky she is not to be married to her ex-husband any more, and using that as his claim to merit.

• Like 2

Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

I'm seeing a lot of unnecessary printing in Congress.

WON’T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN TREES!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gromdor
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Nah.  That's just them exercising Freedom of Speech.  What I am talking about is the idea that someone will give up values- like being pro-choice or the idea of a fair wage just because some old lady tore a piece of paper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hacktorp
11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

some old lady tore a piece of paper.

Nancy Pelosi isn't "some old lady".  She's House Speaker.  And the paper holds deep symbolism...even for her.

Your words sound similar to the infamous "Some people did something".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gromdor
8 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Nancy Pelosi isn't "some old lady".  She's House Speaker.  And the paper holds deep symbolism...even for her.

Your words sound similar to the infamous "Some people did something".

For being from the group that coined the term "snowflake", you guys really are sensitive over trivial silly things. 

Yup, the House Speaker tore up Trump's speech.  I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't take a few bits to use as toilet paper, afterwords.  The symbolism is that Trump's words are garbage.  Besides hurting the overly sensitive's feelings, what about it? 

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 3

acidhead

:D LOL

IMG_20200205_162948.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6