Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lifetime Democrats Defecting Thanks to Nancy

Uncle Sam

7 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

right, and if the "Democratic" Party win it, then that will be a victory for truth? 

Truth has  left the building.  There is a saying in India, when elephants fight, the grass suffers.  Now it is just the Dems and Rubs fighting for power, truth and the citizenry will get trampled. 

• Like 1

The Republicans aren't fighting for power. I haven't seen them fight for years, except Trump. The Dems are just relinquishing it with one bad calculation after another and that's their problem. They're fake and inauthentic. Instead of just being human they're cold and they calculate everything.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Instead of just being human they're cold and they calculate everything.

They are human it seems.  Nancy just tore up a speech in a fit of anger and frustration, and she got called on that.  She should have been more cold and calculating

• Confused 1

With Trump's acquittal and Nancy Pelosi's epic fail, I know we're all wondering: "Does it get any better than this?"

Turns out, it actually does:

Matt Gaetz Files Ethics Complaint, Criminal Referral Request Against Nancy Pelosi For Tearing Up SOTU Speech

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has written a letter to the House Ethics Committee requesting an investigation into Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to tear up a copy of President Trump's State of the Union address, arguing that "Her unseemly behavior certainly warrants censure."

Gaetz has also requested a criminal referral for Pelosi's potential violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2071 (Concealment, removal, or mutilation of documents).

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/matt-gaetz-files-ethics-complaint-criminal-referral-request-against-nancy-pelosi-tearing

Nan gonna be pouring some stiff ones tonight...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

interesting.... 

I think a case could also be made for declaring legal drugs because medication for things like
stress and depression can affect a person's mind and emotions...  ie judgement...?

imagine someone making important / life and death decisions when they are on psychoactive drugs...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/psychoactive_drug.htm

I knew about this, but you won't see CNN reporting it. It's from October, 2019. Wonder if it stalled or if we'll hear something later.

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/board/104012/Contents/adam-schiffs-ed-buck-problem-136787527/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

At least she waited to the end. It would have been even more dramatic if she stood up and ripped it up about 20 minutes in.

I was wondering if she was about to go even further and ball up the torn pieces and chuck them at the back of his head. Not that I condone that type of behavior, but that would have been so funny.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2

I think Pelosi is a goddamn hero, and I love the fact she ripped up Trump's speech on camera.

PS: I'm proud of Romney too. He's the only GOPer who showed some integrity, honor, and...well...Balls.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I was wondering if she was about to go even further and ball up the torn pieces and chunk them at the back of his head. Not that I condone that type of behavior, but that would have been so funny.

It would have been the piece de la resistance on top of her Party's lily white confirmation dresses and pious odor of sanctimony. I rather doubt she could pass a lie detector test, denying she hates Trump.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seti42 said:

I think Pelosi is a goddamn hero, and I love the fact she ripped up Trump's speech on camera.

Yeah.. I love it burn it all down.. hoo ra

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

^Hmmm...I guess we have both 'premeditation' and 'intent'.

That must be why she looked extra loopy during the speech - because she had planned what to do
and was a bit anxious waiting for the end to do it... a cheap stunt that you might expect from a naive
college student but not the Leader of the House and 3rd in line to the Presidency -

A cheap stunt that said, symbolically...... 'not my president' ..... (and so trashed the Democratic Republic
and every person who voted for Trump in 2016...)

• Like 3

She's about to find out what it's been like for Trump, to be hated and despised by half the electorate and I don't think she's prepared for it. She slipped out from behind Nadler and Schiff and stuck her neck in a noose she wove for herself.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 3

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

She's about to find out what it's been like for Trump, to be hated despised by half the electorate and I don't think she's prepared for it. She slipped out from behind Nadler and Schiff and stuck her neck in a noose she wove for herself.

Indeed...... OMG imagine what Shakespeare could have done with all this.....

the drama, the comedy, the tragedy

10 minutes ago, bee said:

Indeed...... OMG imagine what Shakespeare could have done with all this.....

the drama, the comedy, the tragedy

A sordid little comic opera, more suitable for a '30s Groucho Marx film.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mantis914 said:

Wait a minute, didn't you just mention something about a drawing regarding Trump's hands and hair which have been a favorite target for libs since the beginning?

Certainly. As a parody of the far right's excuses for his childishness. 

The key point being that they only criticise on superficial things. The Left criticise on policies too. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

A sordid little comic opera, more suitable for a '30s Groucho Marx film.

ouch..... ok..... :)

but this quote is fitting.... 

Image result for shakespeare quote about women

:innocent:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

ouch..... ok..... :)

but this quote is fitting.... 

Image result for shakespeare quote about women

:innocent:

Groucho Marx and Brothers starring in: The Great Prevaricator. 

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, OverSword said:

Wouldn't that be cool to have that torn up speech?  Can you imagine bringing that to the Antiques Roadshow in 30 years?  

I'm sorry OverSword. I just couldn't resist when I saw this.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and meme, possible text that says 'ADAM, I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR THIS PEN IT'S AS WORTHLESS AS THE IMPEACHMENT PAPERS IT WAS USED ON.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, susieice said:

I just copied a picture from here in the link, but I've also seen people question what all the glasses in front of Pelosi were. They weren't in front of Pence. I can't say one thing or another.

Embedded video

I think if she had a Secret drink problem it would be a bit more... well, secret. A bottle concealed beneath the desk that she chugged from while the cameras were on The Awesome. Those are probably for a spell she's been working on to neutralize The Awesome's awesome powers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Setton said:

You know, it's just struck me that none of the American far right's criticism is ever to do with substance. 

You always go after appearances, speculation and supposition. Biden 'looks creepy'. Pelosi 'must be drunk'. Sanders 'is a commie'. 

It's never based on anything. It's never criticism of their policies or values. 

Then again, given the material Hillary gave you to work with and the best you could do was 'she looks old, she must have a brain tumor', I shouldn't be surprised. 

Michelle's post right below this one sums it up perfectly. And 'never criticism of their policies or values'? The Awesome is "a racist and an anti-Semite, well, he is obviously is inne, he's like a Nazi and stuff"? That seems about the level of some of the most prolific anti-Trump posters here. "He's a truly disgusting excuse for a human being"? 

Biden, though, just 'looks creepy'? I mean really and seriously, look at some of the things he's said. Like about, it's too creepy to even write down, how little kids loving playing with the hair on his legs *vomit emotimoji* 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Nah.  That's just them exercising Freedom of Speech.  What I am talking about is the idea that someone will give up values- like being pro-choice or the idea of a fair wage just because some old lady tore a piece of paper.

Oh for *****s sake! She's the ***** Speaker of the United States Congress! People in that position should surely be expected to have some dignity and not resort to childish petulance because she hasn't been able to get rid of the Nasty Man. And surely the Speaker ought to be ***** neutral, she's been leading the campaign to get rid of the Nasty Man. How that be legal is a complete mystery.

• Like 2