Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Khufu Communications

Holyspirit

Have I changed your mind regarding the Great Pyramids purpose?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Great Pyramid a communications device?

Over the years ideas about just what the pyramids main purpose have always intrigued me.  To me simply describing it as its main function for a tomb is so contrived and dated, I just can not except it.  Surely The Great Pyramid served several functions.  I have analysed it intensely as it is aligned very close to Magnetic North.  The geometry is a wonder of the world and this is what Giza presents us.  The great pyramid retains a piezoelectric effect, a void, missing capstone and excellent acoustics.

Here is my presentation for what I believe the architects of the Great Pyramid intended as its function.

horus-fractions-foundation-of-giza.jpg

Edited by wishTokNoW

Hang about - piezoelectric effect? What piezoelectric effect?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Hang about - piezoelectric effect? What piezoelectric effect?

The granite of the pyramid retains a reddish quartz which produces and electric charge from its configuration under pressure.

Just now, wishTokNoW said:

The granite of the pyramid retains a reddish quartz which produces and electric charge from its configuration under pressure.

Proof?

Ohh it’s Atlantean is it? Obviously not the Platonic Atlantis. Cayce’s Atlantis? Ohh he of the made up codswallop?

I also see you cite “scientists”, which scientists? What experiments did they do to prove this?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh it’s Atlantean is it? Obviously not the Platonic Atlantis. Cayce’s Atlantis? Ohh he of the made up codswallop?

I also see you cite “scientists”, which scientists? What experiments did they do to prove this?

I named them in the vid you will have to carefully watch and listen to the whole presentation. 

Edited by wishTokNoW

Has anyone detected a signal from the pyramid?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Has anyone detected a signal from the pyramid?

Well you would have to add some technology to it so it would enable the transceiver again.  Or configure it with the missing electrical components to achieve communications again.  

In order to use this potential charge, you would have to "flex" the pyramid, probably at multiple times per second. 

Piezoelectric Charge IS a well understood phenomena. However, to make any significant charge, you need the pure crystals, and not just a dilute and scattered presence in the granite. ? 

It does not produce significant voltage or current; you couldn't make a transmitter out of it. Well, not one capable of sending an EM wave more than a few millimeters ? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

To me simply describing it as its main function for a tomb is so contrived and dated, I just can not except it. 

The whole concept of the "Energy Pyramid" is what is contrived and dated. It's so 80's.

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

In order to use this potential charge, you would have to "flex" the pyramid, probably at multiple times per second. 

What this guy said^^^^^^^^

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Piezoelectric Charge IS a well understood phenomena. However, to make any significant charge, you need the pure crystals, and not just a dilute and scattered presence in the granite. ? 

It does not produce significant voltage or current; you couldn't make a transmitter out of it. Well, not one capable of sending an EM wave more than a few millimeters ? 

Tesla & this video would disagree.

2 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

It would be a good idea to write it out, and please provide links to Tesla's real notes. Not vague innuendos. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Well you would have to add some technology to it so it would enable the transceiver again.  Or configure it with the missing electrical components to achieve communications again.  

What components are missing?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Yep there are entire mountain ranges made up of granite and there is no electrical currents coming out of them......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

It also claimed without proof that the Alexander Lighthouse used electrical arc-lighting, which is ridiculous. ...

Oh, I'm sure it can't be as ridiculous as all that, RoofGardener!  

At that point  (about 01:35), the graphics pan from the lighthouse over to Giza, implying that the power came from the pyramids.

Giza is about 250 miles from Alexandria as the crow flies.

Presumably, therefore, the power was somehow transported that distance to Alexandria by some form of power cables - whether underground, or overground, I wasn't sure.  But of what material were the cables made, and where were the materials, and the cables themselves, manufactured?  Which aperu (work crews) had the job of installing them?  Strange that Merer didn't say anything about such an exercise ...

Dampeningly, the light in the lighthouse is explained as having been produced: 

But presumably this so-called furnace was simply camouflage, part of a cunning plan to hide the existence of the futuristic electric cables, telegraph poles, transformers, etc., from future generations of over-eager archaeologists ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

To any of the doubters here this is a reminder for this particular, post and where it is stored.

The word ("mystery", "the mysteries of the ancients"

something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain.) defined.

I understand that there would be some resistance to this Idea and I know some people will appreciate what I explain, yet others will guard against it.  This is my pet theory and I have a right to it regarding the pyramids purpose.  I'm a truth seeker and as I understand the dark powers here and elsewhere that be, they are full of lies, miss direction and will do anything to cover up the truth, I'm referring to the gatekeepers or various alphabet agencies within the governments of the world. 

It seems to me there is a great fear that if the masses of people really knew the details of the past and present those in charge would lose their power over them.  I think out of the box and I know I'm a target for ridicule.  The people which employ this tactic on me I reject because I know their controllers hate me, whether demonic, alien or fear mongers.  If you are still reading, many places where ideas are exchanged are full of people who work for these alphabet agencies in various capacities as it it obvious. Zahi Hawass is a prime example.  When it comes to high tech, cutting edge information the leaking of this information is what these people guard against.

shutterstock_155312210.jpg?itok=mOVD8Eky

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Piney said:

It would be a good idea to write it out, and please provide links to Tesla's real notes. Not vague innuendos. :yes:

Piney,

It sounds like your familiar with Tesla's patents, no need.

59 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

To any of the doubters here this is a reminder for this particular, post and where it is stored.

I understand that there would be some resistance to this Idea and I know some people will appreciate what I explain, yet others will guard against it.  This is my pet theory and I have a right to it regarding the pyramids purpose.  I'm a truth seeker and as I understand the dark powers here and elsewhere that be, they are full of lies, miss direction and will do anything to cover up the truth, I'm referring to the gatekeepers or various alphabet agencies within the governments of the world. 

It seems to me there is a great fear that if the masses of people really knew the details of the past and present those in charge would lose their power over them.  I think out of the box and I know I'm a target for ridicule.  The people which employ this tactic on me I reject because I know their controllers hate me, whether demonic, alien or fear mongers.  If you are still reading, many places where ideas are exchanged are full of people who work for these alphabet agencies in various capacities as it it obvious. Zahi Hawass is a prime example.  When it comes to high tech, cutting edge information the leaking of this information is what these people guard against.

If I was trying to 'guard' against information spreading I don't think I'd pick academic like Archaeologists and others to prevent it. They'd be the last people I would use for such things.

To prevent information 'flowing' you need a different type of professional. I would look at historic attempts to prevent people thinking about something: Example the Spanish Inquisition to prevent the spread of heresy, the KGB to prevent spread of anit-communist activity, etc. Strangely I do not see fringe believers dying in droves or disappearing as a matter of fact they seem to thrive.

In todays world with electronic information you'd need the equivalent of the and evil NSA, 3PLA, or FAPSI.

I've been watching the fringe world for 50+ years its not remotely being 'repressed'.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Oh well, a dead man /and/ a poorly-produced YouRube video. 

I’m convinced. 

Hans: seems to me the “repressed” fringe is taking a leaf from the “persecuted” Christians of America...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

shutterstock_155312210.jpg?itok=mOVD8Eky

Wow, we jumped to “daemonic conspiracy against me” really quickly. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1