Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Khufu Communications

Holyspirit

Have I changed your mind regarding the Great Pyramids purpose?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Great Pyramid a communications device?

Which is pretty ironic, as Satan was unusually speedy sending his “grr...angry...smite” email about this poster. 

He usually takes a day or two. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

What components are missing?

This is a very good question.  I would assume these components are similar to Teslas components in his pyramid yet not identical, although with a scalar wave purpose.

52 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Which is pretty ironic, as Satan was unusually speedy sending his “grr...angry...smite” email about this poster. 

He usually takes a day or two. 

—Jaylemurph 

Please stay on topic

10 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, it goes .....    “WOO”

This was your finest moment, SWOH

LMAO.

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

To any of the doubters here this is a reminder for this particular, post and where it is stored.

The word ("mystery", "the mysteries of the ancients"

something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain.) defined.

I understand that there would be some resistance to this Idea and I know some people will appreciate what I explain, yet others will guard against it.  This is my pet theory and I have a right to it regarding the pyramids purpose.  I'm a truth seeker and as I understand the dark powers here and elsewhere that be, they are full of lies, miss direction and will do anything to cover up the truth, I'm referring to the gatekeepers or various alphabet agencies within the governments of the world. 

It seems to me there is a great fear that if the masses of people really knew the details of the past and present those in charge would lose their power over them.  I think out of the box and I know I'm a target for ridicule.  The people which employ this tactic on me I reject because I know their controllers hate me, whether demonic, alien or fear mongers.  If you are still reading, many places where ideas are exchanged are full of people who work for these alphabet agencies in various capacities as it it obvious. Zahi Hawass is a prime example.  When it comes to high tech, cutting edge information the leaking of this information is what these people guard against.

shutterstock_155312210.jpg?itok=mOVD8Eky

46 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Sir Wearer of Hats

I did not mention your name and are you implying something an innuendo?

Well, did one misread the parts highlighted in the first quoted post?

• Thanks 2

Sir Wearer of Hats

Deary Hats,

I’m deaf and YouTube is closed captioned by Satan himself. 
which scientists and what did they do to prove it?

I also see you cite “scientists”, which scientists? What experiments did they do to prove this?

If you are truly interested then wait and read the closed caption to the end so you learn something and then you will know the Physicists name.

Have you always used shallow rhetorical one liners, can you write up a sensible paper?

I will have to look at some of your posts, and I hope I'm not dealing with a bunch of goof balls.  Maybe you guys like steering the content towards off topic.

I have not been here long enough to form an opinion so maybe you can help.  I have already noticed the site excluded me from my  reposting in the upper right side bar.  Big clue and tip as to censorship of this guarded technology.

You Brother is big brother!

• Sad 1

One tends to treat ideas on the merit with which they are presented.

why are you so reluctant to name your experts? 

• Thanks 5

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

One tends to treat ideas on the merit with which they are presented.

why are you so reluctant to name your experts? 

You need to wake up so read.  Than we can debate.  The expert is dead on and fully qualified.  The experiment and technical work of his has been sold over 50 times in one week to major universities with 100% to 1500% accuracy.  My original post in the CC you will find out the experts name. 

This video shows somewhat the idea like the expert in my post elaborated upon the technology in a fascinating understandable way .  I'm sorry you are deaf.  You can hear the faraday cage being penetrated at least you will get a visible and CC.

10 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I'm sorry @Tom O'Neil, but the video is horrendously flawed, and distorts 'science' beyond breaking point.

The vid was produced by Tesla himself, so the science content is 100% accurate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

( ) Yes

( ) Maybe

( ) No

(x) Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Please stay on topic

I guess I didn’t see the news where you made a mod. 

Cor, Saru will ennoble anyone, these days. 

—Jaylemurph

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, toast said:

( ) Yes

( ) Maybe

( ) No

(x) Lol

:lol:

Wait.......am I a Smithsonian Servant of Satan??? :unsure2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

What components are missing?

A copy of Encarta.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Tom O'Neil said:

jaylemurph

Do you mod I don't mod? I know what all this is for.

Speak for yourself, I am mostly gin and cynicism.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

jaylemurph

Do you mod I don't mod? I know what all this is for.

Ah, a psuedo-intellectual bully.

Take your punking to the mental midgets at Hancock's manure pile. It doesn't work here. :yes:

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Over the years ideas about just what the pyramids main purpose have always intrigued me.  To me simply describing it as its main function for a tomb is so contrived and dated, I just can not except it.  Surely The Great Pyramid served several functions.  I have analysed it intensely as it is aligned very close to Magnetic North.  The geometry is a wonder of the world and this is what Giza presents us.  The great pyramid retains a piezoelectric effect, a void, missing capstone and excellent acoustics.

~SNIP~

What is the scientific evidence that the GP was aligned "very close to Magnetic North" instead of the Geographic North? Also, the above statement says "is aligned", how is an alignment NOW relevant to such circa 2550 BC when the GP was built?

cormac

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

What is the scientific evidence that the GP was aligned "very close to Magnetic North" instead of the Geographic North? Also, the above statement says "is aligned", how is an alignment NOW relevant to such circa 2550 BC when the GP was built?

cormac

The grey's  calculated the average variance approaching magnetic North to enhance scalar wave signals.  Just google Gizas alignment to true North and Magnetic North.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

The grey's  calculated the average variance approaching magnetic North to enhance scalar wave signals.  Just google Gizas alignment to true North and Magnetic North.

No thanks, I've had enough science fiction so far. So the answer is that there is NO scientific evidence. I understand. 

cormac

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Tesla & this video would disagree.

I truly beleive that Tesla would be embarrassed by the nonsense that you are trying to sell here, in fact I bet this has made Nikola roll over in his grave. It's really a Dam shame that people apply his name to to such flawed Science.

Peace

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

The magnetic pole wanders and there could be as much as several degrees difference: https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/GeomagneticPoles.shtml

So... you're saying that a group of aliens wasted a lot of time finding an "average" for a magnetic pole that wanders up to several hundred miles in a short time period (and somewhat unpredictably) to enhance some waves (described as simply scalar) instead of simply choosing to construct a device using sophisticated materials to control the amplitude and frequency -- and putting capacitors and relays and filters on the device to ensure a completely uniform and consistent output?   

And rather than use a pure material (quartz, glass, other elements) they use granite -- which is a hodgepodge of different types of crystals of random orientation in stone?

That's sort of like choosing to hand build a race car (engine and all) out of wood.   You MIGHT make it work but you're not going to be able to enter it in the Indianapolis 500.  I would think that any people advanced beyond our current technology would be able to print any material of any degree of purity and would take advantage of super miniaturization.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2