Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Khufu Communications

Holyspirit

Have I changed your mind regarding the Great Pyramids purpose?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Great Pyramid a communications device?

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

What is the scientific evidence that the GP was aligned "very close to Magnetic North" instead of the Geographic North? Also, the above statement says "is aligned", how is an alignment NOW relevant to such circa 2550 BC when the GP was built?

cormac

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1186/BF03352849.pdf

fypOTe3.jpg

The image above shows where the N & S magnetic poles were during the time the GP was made

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

It seems to me there is a great fear that if the masses of people really knew the details of the past and present those in charge would lose their power over them.  I think out of the box and I know I'm a target for ridicule.  The people which employ this tactic on me I reject because I know their controllers hate me, whether demonic, alien or fear mongers.  If you are still reading, many places where ideas are exchanged are full of people who work for these alphabet agencies in various capacities as it it obvious. Zahi Hawass is a prime example.  When it comes to high tech, cutting edge information the leaking of this information is what these people guard against.

Hi Tom

Not sure how you think we are fearful and as of yet you have not established a credible position for us to properly engage. If you told me that you could fly then said only when I want to I would push you of a building to verify your claim it's no different then asking you to support your claim with credible sources.

jmccr8

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I named them in the vid you will have to carefully watch and listen to the whole presentation. 

If you watch it with closed captioning on and no sound (as was said, some of us don't hear well), you will see that it's impossible to determine what the name of the person is and what their email is.  Makes a horrible hash of the website address, too.

Also, what this professor is talking about directly contradicts some of the things in your video.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1186/BF03352849.pdf

fypOTe3.jpg

The image above shows where the N & S magnetic poles were during the time the GP was made

Much appreciated Hans that puts the Magnetic North Pole approximately 1/2 way between the Geographic North Pole and Komsomolets Island, Russia making it some 300+/- miles away from the Geographic North Pole and in the wrong direction for anything relevant to Giza, Egypt. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nota bene:  Although @Tom O'Neil has linked a video by a Georgia Tech professor who's discussing Maxwell's equations and scalar functions, what Tom probably meant to link is the ideas of Bearden.  Bearden claims that scalar waves differ from conventional electromagnetic transverse waves by having two oscillations anti-parallel with each other that start from different charges (one positive, one negative) and this somehow produces a directionless wave.  Anyone who hangs around mathematicians or engineers knows that Maxwell's equations actually don't say that (and in fact directly disprove it.)

It's a pretty good lecture (if you've got a background in calculus and know some of the terms ("phasor" (which isn't Star Trek phasers), etc.)).

(the math always makes my eyes cross but I did enjoy the lecture (and the closed captioning is pretty spot on.))

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

Much appreciated Hans that puts the Magnetic North Pole approximately 1/2 way between the Geographic North Pole and Komsomolets Island, Russia making it some 300+/- miles away from the Geographic North Pole and in the wrong direction for anything relevant to Giza, Egypt. 

cormac

Yeah I saw a similar claim some time ago and kept the link. That and G1's movement to the NE on the tectonic plate also kinda would mess with any 'accuracy'. Darn aliens not knowing about plates.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Kenemet said:

The magnetic pole wanders and there could be as much as several degrees difference: https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/GeomagneticPoles.shtml

So... you're saying that a group of aliens wasted a lot of time finding an "average" for a magnetic pole that wanders up to several hundred miles in a short time period (and somewhat unpredictably) to enhance some waves (described as simply scalar) instead of simply choosing to construct a device using sophisticated materials to control the amplitude and frequency -- and putting capacitors and relays and filters on the device to ensure a completely uniform and consistent output?   

And rather than use a pure material (quartz, glass, other elements) they use granite -- which is a hodgepodge of different types of crystals of random orientation in stone?

That's sort of like choosing to hand build a race car (engine and all) out of wood.   You MIGHT make it work but you're not going to be able to enter it in the Indianapolis 500.  I would think that any people advanced beyond our current technology would be able to print any material of any degree of purity and would take advantage of super miniaturization.

Kenemet,

I mentioned the crystal type in the opening video.  Watch the entire film.  The K vector is 30º the direction of the wave as it sources the e (energy vector) at 23.5º (Giza at 22.5º maybe the original average varying magnetic North to true North at the time of design for khufu) earth's axis tilt to be received at the r vector Orion from k moving away from Khufu.  The scalar wave can exponentially be amplified due to the energy boundaries through space and from the earth's tilt electromagnetic field. Reception from the waveguide k vector to r vector at 30º from the capstones crystal.  Therefore communication was going on between Earth and Giza when the Pyramid was at it's functioning ability is the logical deduction.

Since the sunrise at the vernal equinox in 10,500 BC occurred at the moment when the entire layout of the Earth and the sky was in precise correspondence, including Orion’s location on the meridian, we assigned the computer to imitate the sky above Angkor right at dawn on the vernal equinox day in 10,500 BC. And we were not mistaken: Orion swimmingly appeared precisely in the south on the meridian – just like in Giza; the only difference was in the perspective change caused by Angkor’s lower latitude – 13 degrees 26 minutes north compared to Giza’s 30 degrees 3 minutes. At that, Leo swimmingly appeared precisely in the east, right above the rising sun, like in Giza. The only difference was a slight slope of the constellation as a result of the latitude change.

php3LF6Fz.png

1465799030_GreatPyramidkhufu23_5degrees.jpg.8771c7c75d6871d3a4127d5ceb4994ea.jpg

e97be2889f6f694d73bf464cefce9540.jpg

Edited by Tom O'Neil

21 hours ago, Piney said:

The whole concept of the "Energy Pyramid" is what is contrived and dated. It's so 80's.

I first heard about pyramid power on a 1970s episode of "In Search Of" with Leonard Nimoy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

I first heard about pyramid power on a 1970s episode of "In Search Of" with Leonard Nimoy.

I remember that. :lol:

My mother had one of those stupid plastic pyramids that the Edgar Cayce cranks were pushing back then.  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Zahi Hawass is a prime example.  When it comes to high tech, cutting edge information the leaking of this information is what these people guard against.

You have to understand the background to the confrontation in the video (whose text appears here) before you can grasp what's really going on.

The debate came some while after the infamous Gorlitz and Erdmann attempts to date the medium of the crewmarks in the Great Pyramid relieving chambers (for details, see, e.g., here, and here); this was an attempt to find evidence to back up their theories that the crewmarks were 19th century forgeries, and that the GP was really a much older construction. 

Not surprisingly, Hawass, at that time heading up the Egyptian archaeological establishment, attacked what Gorlitz and Erdmann had done.   Robert Bauval entered the controversy, choosing to defend the two Germans by pointing out inter alia that, although they were accused of removing paint from the well-known Khufu cartouche itself, what they had in fact done was to take samples from a hieroglyphic character ('mr, chisel) elsewhere in Campbell's Chamber.  But this cut no ice with Hawass, who proceeded to accuse Bauval of all sorts of malfeasance.  But he made a huge mistake that robbed his attacks of much of their force: he made anti-Semitic remarks about Bauval - who, it transpired, had been baptised at an early age by his Christian parents in Alexandria.  

(Although the subject of various legal processes in Egypt and Germany because of their misbehaviour in the Great Pyramid, Gorlitz and Erdmann not only clung on to their theories, but also latched on to any other suggestions - including that of an eyewitness to the alleged forgery - that they believed might help their case.  The theory of an eyewitness has since been addressed in more detail here).

At any rate, by the time of the debate in Cairo, it wasn't so much Bauval's thinking on the OCT that was probably upsetting Hawass, but the memory of Bauval's part in the Gorlitz and Erdmann episode.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

13 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

This is a very good question.  I would assume these components are similar to Teslas components in his pyramid yet not identical, although with a scalar wave purpose.

Wouldn't there be clues what the Egyptians used?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Wouldn't there be clues what the Egyptians used?

Another great question!

I believe the clues would be in the hieroglyphs themselves (and the image reliefs) going into decryption and the 2nd layer of the language which the Rosetta Stone fails to do.  One might search the surroundings for small particles of amethyst near the Great Pyramid as I believe it blew up in a battle or over use.  

15 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I believe the clues would be in the hieroglyphs themselves (and the image reliefs) going into decryption and the 2nd layer of the language which the Rosetta Stone fails to do.  One might search the surroundings for small particles of amethyst near the Great Pyramid as I believe it blew up in a battle or over use.  

A battle or explosion would leave a lot more evidence than scattered pieces of amethyst.

There would be bodies, burnt things and pieces of alloy and weapons. 

Please provide some real evidence that such event took place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Hanslune said:

fypOTe3.jpg

I spotted Atlantis!  If you superimpose the two images and subtract the number you first thought of, it's down a bit from that place that looks like a dog.  Do I win something?

Give up, guys.  We've been here so many times before, even in the few months I've been part of UM.  Someone reads a book by a plausible con-artist, then falls hook, line and sinker because they have no understanding of the science, maths or technology needed to do x, y or z.  (It's a very teenage thing - thinking you're the only right person in the world and everyone else has got it wrong.  Most of us have grown out of it.)

Tesla was indeed a genius and a very original thinker, but at no point did he build a tower that focuses 'ground energy' or 'charged ions' from aquifers, nor use these to amplify spurious em waves.  Neither did the Egyptians.  It's a very silly idea that will not work.  You don't need to build a six million ton pile of rocks to prove that.

I can't be certain the pyramids were build purely as tombs.  I can't be certain when they were built.  I can't be certain they weren't originally a thousand miles away in Atlantis but were moved to a warmer location.  But I can be certain they have never been anything to do with generating or storing energy, electricity, em waves or any similar nonsense.  I have a degree in this kind of stuff, and a lifetime's experience of not building complex machines from limestone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

In physics, a quantity described as "scalar" only contains information about its magnitude. In contrast, a "vector" quantity contains information both about its magnitude and about its direction. By this definition, a "scalar wave" in physics would be defined as any solution to a "scalar wave equation".[4] In reality, this definition is far too general to be useful, and as a result the term "scalar wave" is used exclusively by cranks and peddlers of woo.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scalar_wave

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

I spotted Atlantis!  If you superimpose the two images and subtract the number you first thought of, it's down a bit from that place that looks like a dog.  Do I win something?

Give up, guys.  We've been here so many times before, even in the few months I've been part of UM.  Someone reads a book by a plausible con-artist, then falls hook, line and sinker because they have no understanding of the science, maths or technology needed to do x, y or z.  (It's a very teenage thing - thinking you're the only right person in the world and everyone else has got it wrong.  Most of us have grown out of it.)

Tesla was indeed a genius and a very original thinker, but at no point did he build a tower that focuses 'ground energy' or 'charged ions' from aquifers, nor use these to amplify spurious em waves.  Neither did the Egyptians.  It's a very silly idea that will not work.  You don't need to build a six million ton pile of rocks to prove that.

I can't be certain the pyramids were build purely as tombs.  I can't be certain when they were built.  I can't be certain they weren't originally a thousand miles away in Atlantis but were moved to a warmer location.  But I can be certain they have never been anything to do with generating or storing energy, electricity, em waves or any similar nonsense.  I have a degree in this kind of stuff, and a lifetime's experience of not building complex machines from limestone.

Tom1200,

So sad I thought I would wake up a guy with such a great name:

Since your into Atlantis here you go.

57 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Tom1200,

So sad I thought I would wake up a guy with such a great name:

Since your into Atlantis here you go.

Oh no.....not again....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

I remember that. :lol:

My mother had one of those stupid plastic pyramids that the Edgar Cayce cranks were pushing back then.  :lol:

Yea, their great for sharpening dull razor blades

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

I can't be certain they weren't originally a thousand miles away in Atlantis but were moved to a warmer location. 

"Moved"? Well in the case of G1 and G2 they have incorporated into them parts of the Giza plateau itself - so moving them would have been quite the technological achievement.

VBvj82L.jpg

o6CBk20.png

vgGAqDG.png

https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00319586/document

• Like 3

You can tell this is just going to be a crank thread when you see the following:

1. Mention of scalar waves
  2. Throwing in Tesla to feign some sort of legitimacy
  3. Claiming a conspiracy to hide the facts
  4. Pretending that a source supports your claim without showing that is the case

After that getting the science laughably wrong is important too.

1. Claiming piezoelectric effect as a power source
  2. Getting the alignment of the pyramid wrong. Declination at Giza today is +4 degrees 33 minutes http://www.magnetic-declination.com/Egypt/Gîza/736090.html
  3. Heat rising through the relieving chambers

And lets's not forget the OP beginning with a logical fallacy, the argument from incredulity. "To me simply describing it as its main function for a tomb is so contrived and dated, I just can not except it." Or is that an argument from personal ignorance?

As you stated you have a right to your pet theory regardless of how clearly unfounded that idea is.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Kenemet,

I mentioned the crystal type in the opening video.

What you didn't address is that granite is made up of thousands of tiny crystals in random orientation AND that they aren't even uniform in composition.  You assumed a uniform crystal type (and a single crystal type at that.  

As you can see from a photo of real granite from the pyramid, the stone is a real mess - feldspar and mica and quartz tossed together in random patterns (http://geologyscience.com/rocks/granite/) .  Closeups of limestone (which don't have these crystals) show even greater variation.  The equations you're presenting need a pure, uniform substance (i.e., manmade and not natural.)

Any (tiny) signal you got from a piezoelectric effect on these very irregular crystals would be much smaller than if you used a single quartz crystal like they make New Age jewelry from.
aswan_black_granite.jpg

Here's a good list of piezoelectric minerals... only quartz is found in granite, but it's very impure. Granite's not on the list because the effect is too tiny.  Note that these minerals here are pure (which you can find on Earth) http://gem5.com/tag/piezoelectric/

So anyone/any thing building a device is going to use a pure material or a consistent material (like a good tourmaline) and not something that gives an extremely weak signal.  

By the way, tourmaline is found in Egypt.  So a really knowledgeable high technology group of engineers would simply snag some nice Egyptian tourmaline (if for some reason they couldn't actually make it or didn't have the materials on their ship to make the right kind of quartz)

See the source image

Watch the entire film.  The K vector is 30º the direction of the wave as it sources the e (energy vector) at 23.5º (Giza at 22.5º maybe the original average varying magnetic North to true North at the time of design for khufu) earth's axis tilt to be received at the r vector Orion from k moving away from Khufu. 

a) waves travel in a straight line.

b) why didn't they just point a satellite dish where they wanted it to go?

c) the pole wanders... and it moves daily.  So if they set it up, by the next day it would be in a different place.  Are you suggesting that they had a huge scoop and repositioned G1 every single day?

d) Orion isn't a fixed point in the sky.  It's a big group of stars that are billions of miles from each other and billions of miles from Earth.  And depending on the time of day and the time of year, it's in different parts of the sky.  You'd have to have a big scoop constantly repositioning G1 in order to keep it aligned.

e) high tech civilizations usually put stuff like that on a moveable antenna because moving buildings is a silly idea.

The scalar wave can exponentially be amplified due to the energy boundaries through space and from the earth's tilt electromagnetic field. Reception from the waveguide k vector to r vector at 30º from the capstones crystal.  Therefore communication was going on between Earth and Giza when the Pyramid was at it's functioning ability is the logical deduction.

Actually, it can't be amplified in the way you describe.  It's sitting on Earth and is part of the Earth's magnetic field.  

And why do that when all you'd have to do is hook up a solar gizmo and zap power into a crystal?  Perpetual power, and one not likely to be degraded when the building falls apart.

php3LF6Fz.png

I think someone must have shown you these pages and told you "bingo!" (just noticed the type for "problem" on that page.)

It's not a bingo.  

Problem 8.1 is a hypothetical (conditions that don't actually exist) of a "lossless system" (which is an impossibly pure system... not a cluster poop like granite)  And it's a homework problem to get someone to compute the Gauss' Law section of Maxwell's Law.  It's not even an explanation of any sort.  So whoever gave you that as a "proof" outright lied to you.

The pictures don't help, and I'd advise you to not post song videos (they don't get your point across.) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You can tell this is just going to be a crank thread when you see the following:

4. Pretending that a source supports your claim without showing that is the case

2. Getting the alignment of the pyramid wrong. Declination at Giza today is +4 degrees 33 minutes http://www.magnetic-declination.com/Egypt/Gîza/736090.html

And lets's not forget the OP beginning with a logical fallacy, the argument from incredulity. "To me simply describing it as its main function for a tomb is so contrived and dated, I just can not except it." Or is that an argument from personal ignorance?

As you stated you have a right to your pet theory regardless of how clearly unfounded that idea is.

I have always felt that the Empire State building being called a 'skyscraper' is wrong to me simply describing it as its main function for a skyscraper is so contrived and dated, I just can not except it.

It's obviously a prop and advertisement built to support the back story of the Doc Savage series of book written in the 30-40's and where the hero has his office...skyscraper indeed!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, stereologist said:

^stereologist

My primary source ages ago via Ahatmos!  This guy loved, pizza so circling the square for the pyramid was my introduction?

I have held a variety of jobs which include, surveyor, manger of an electronics store, manager of a carpet store, party chief building a Texaco oil refinery, letter carrier for 8 years, encyclopedia salesman, manager of a Dufferin Games Room store which sold pool tables, games, puzzles and various dart supplies, driving instructor for Young Canada and presently am working at a local furniture store where I sell furniture, appliances and electronics.

1808254575_DonBarone.jpg.9467851652927ce2a9d099f385f1415b.jpg

17 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

jaylemurph

Do you mod I don't mod? I know what all this is for.

I’m actually rather offended at you putting my (screen) name side-by-side with those YouRube videos. 

How dare they attempt to steal prestige off my renown!

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1