Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Khufu Communications

Holyspirit

Have I changed your mind regarding the Great Pyramids purpose?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Great Pyramid a communications device?

1 hour ago, Tom O'Neil said:

^stereologist

My primary source ages ago via Ahatmos!  This guy loved, pizza so circling the square for the pyramid was my introduction?

Maybe you need better sources, much much much better sources.

You also need to avoid the use of informal logical fallacies and look at the evidence. For example, take the name Tesla. Instead of saying that the answer is hidden somewhere in a video point out the exact point in time in the video where the information is located. If you can't do that and suggest that the entire video must be watched then suspect that there is a big failure in your answer. When people have nothing to support their idea they say things like Tesla, or relativity. Or they might say something even funnier such as, "Go argue with Einstein." 

There are plenty of other keywords that show that someone is trying to fake it. One of them is the prefix nano. The next batch of hooligans are already using pico as if that makes their tales of ludicrous notions any better.

A few years back had a conversation with someone that was repeating what their mentor told them. For 20 years they had been taught by this mentor about all sorts of wondrous things. The world came crashing down for them when they learned that this mentor had lied to them for two decades. This person who wanted to learn had lost a third of their life learning the lies of their mentor. Sad, but it happens.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

You also need to avoid the use of informal logical fallacies and look at the evidence. For example, take the name Tesla. Instead of saying that the answer is hidden somewhere in a video point out the exact point in time in the video where the information is located. If you can't do that and suggest that the entire video must be watched then suspect that there is a big failure in your answer. When people have nothing to support their idea they say things like Tesla, or relativity. Or they might say something even funnier such as, "Go argue with Einstein." 

There are plenty of other keywords that show that someone is trying to fake it. One of them is the prefix nano. The next batch of hooligans are already using pico as if that makes their tales of ludicrous notions any better.

A few years back had a conversation with someone that was repeating what their mentor told them. For 20 years they had been taught by this mentor about all sorts of wondrous things. The world came crashing down for them when they learned that this mentor had lied to them for two decades. This person who wanted to learn had lost a third of their life learning the lies of their mentor. Sad, but it happens.

Its a fairly typical type of message one gets from the modern fringe. The ideas of suppressed information (which the presenter has no difficulty obtaining and has no fear in displaying), a suggestion that dark forces are trying to hide this information from 'YOU' and use of sources so suspect and distorted they debunk themselves. Use of Youtube in lieu of published materials.

Typical

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

How dare they attempt to steal prestige off my renown!

—Jaylemurph 

Prestige?

ci-prestige-beer-352c95348f3aca99.jpeg?a

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

^stereologist

My primary source ages ago via Ahatmos!  This guy loved, pizza so circling the square for the pyramid was my introduction?

Was that Don Barone or Clive Ross?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Prestige?

ci-prestige-beer-352c95348f3aca99.jpeg?a

Of course. You think anyone was ever the better for name dropping /me/?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Of course. You think anyone was ever the better for name dropping /me/?

—Jaylemurph 

Your name is one of legend, associated with greatness, weighted down with hoary tradition and the weirding customs of the elder heroes of lore.

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Was that Don Barone or Clive Ross?

The picture is that of Don Barone.

Which kind of matches someone showing an image of a first year physics homework problem and trying to use that as proof of their hypothesis.  I can see Don doing that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

The picture is that of Don Barone.

Ahatmose? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Piney said:

Ahatmose? 

Yup.  The source he gives is none other than Ahatmose... Don Barone with whom many of us are VERY familiar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Yup.  The source he gives is none other than Ahatmose... Don Barone with whom many of us are VERY familiar.

Mr. 10 decimals I use to call him. A fabulous and - well to us - well known numerologist. He use to do some interesting things with numbers especially measurements figured out to 10 decimals that AE couldn't even measure or see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Hanslune said:

"Moved"? Well in the case of G1 and G2 they have incorporated into them parts of the Giza plateau itself - so moving them would have been quite the technological achievement.

Maybe that's exactly what they did.  Never heard of plate tectonics?  Well, perhaps they moved the plates as well.  And the - er - tectons?  

15 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Orion isn't a fixed point in the sky.  It's a big group of stars that are billions of miles from each other and billions of miles from Earth.  And depending on the time of day and the time of year, it's in different parts of the sky.  You'd have to have a big scoop constantly repositioning G1 in order to keep it aligned.

If Hans and I are correct then that's exactly what they did do!  A civilisation that can move entire mountains could easily rotate a pile of stones. 

Gosh, I feel I'm on to something BIG here...  All you'd need is a turntable... turntables are round... loads of stone circles lying around... Stonehenge is round...

Maybe Stonehenge was the base of a gigantic turntable for rotating pyramids to point at Orion?  Kenemet - you're a genius!  But wait - there's more!  Since the pyramids were originally located in Atlantis (as proven by my earlier post) that means Atlantis was located in modern day Wiltshire!  Just down from Silbury Hill, which is obviously the 'standard' pyramid, against which all others are compared.

So... they quarried limestone at Giza, exported it to England where they assembled the piezoelectric microwave attenuation device, tested it at Stonehenge and sent it back to Giza.  Everything fits perfectly - I'm gonna call it the Big Unified Limestone-Layers Silbury Hill Industry Theory.  Except it's not a theory cos it's the truth.  And I have enough evidence to write a long, complicated book which will appeal to intellectuals like Mr. O'Neil.

Well, that's that wrapped up.  What's next on my list for today?

1. Get up 
  2. Make coffee
  3. Solve mystery of pyramids, Atlantis and Stonehenge
  4. Drink coffee
  5. Resolve Middle East crisis
  6. Write better scripts for new Doctor Who series
  7. Lunch
  8. Trace missing Nazi gold
  9. Return library books
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom1200 said:

Gosh, I feel I'm on to something BIG here...  All you'd need is a turntable... turntables are round... loads of stone circles lying around... Stonehenge is round...

No, not Stonehenge ... 

This one:

dish.jpg
Fig. 4. Ornamental bowl from the 1st Dynasty tomb of Sabu (Tomb 3111). (d. 61 cm, Cairo Museum, Photograph by Jon Bosworth The Egypt Archive)

1. Get up 
  2. Make coffee
  4. Drink coffee
  7. Lunch
  9. Return library books

You left off hoovering, dusting, solving mystery of Phaistos Disc, ironing ...

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Maybe that's exactly what they did.  Never heard of plate tectonics?  Well, perhaps they moved the plates as well.  And the - er - tectons?  

If Hans and I are correct then that's exactly what they did do!  A civilisation that can move entire mountains could easily rotate a pile of stones. 

Maybe Stonehenge was the base of a gigantic turntable for rotating pyramids to point at Orion?  Kenemet - you're a genius!  But wait - there's more!  Since the pyramids were originally located in Atlantis (as proven by my earlier post) that means Atlantis was located in modern day Wiltshire!  Just down from Silbury Hill, which is obviously the 'standard' pyramid, against which all others are compared.

So... they quarried limestone at Giza, exported it to England where they assembled the piezoelectric microwave attenuation device, tested it at Stonehenge and sent it back to Giza.  Everything fits perfectly - I'm gonna call it the Big Unified Limestone-Layers Silbury Hill Industry Theory.  Except it's not a theory cos it's the truth.  And I have enough evidence to write a long, complicated book which will appeal to intellectuals like Mr. O'Neil.

Well, that's that wrapped up.  What's next on my list for today?

1. Get up 
  2. Make coffee
  4. Drink coffee
  7. Lunch
  9. Return library books

Sasquatches.  They had the sasquatches pushing the round table.

I hope you get onto those Dr Who scripts soon.  I love the show but every time they've got a new Doctor, the scripts just... just... well...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Windowpane said:

You left off hoovering, dusting, solving mystery of Phaistos Disc, ironing ...

The first time through, I read that as "hovering"... not "hoovering."

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, stereologist said:

Quantum Pyramidology

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

“Write better scripts for new Doctor Who series.”

Wh-what?!

Totally on your side until this. 

Actually, I should really like this as it’s a tradition hoary with age that any new Who is awful and any from [insert Doctor Who era here] is much better. I’m sure Sir Hat (himself a hoary old tradition)  will confirm. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

Wh-what?!

Actually, I should really like this as it’s a tradition hoary with age that any new Who is awful and any from [insert Doctor Who era here] is much better. I’m sure Sir Hat (himself a hoary old tradition)  will confirm. 

—Jaylemurph 

Can confirm, There is evidence that people were whinging that the SECOND EPISODE EVER was not as good as the first (I can agree there too, intriguing and strange modern day mystery becomes some crap about fire and cavmen).

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Piney said:

Ahatmose? 

A distant relative of mine ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Windowpane said:

Bring back Jon Pertwee ... and the Brigadier ...

Jon Sessions does an eerily good impression of Nick Courtney as the Brigadier for Bit Fannish Productions.

• Like 2

On 2/5/2020 at 2:47 AM, Tom O'Neil said:

Here is my presentation for what I believe the architects of the Great Pyramid intended as its function.

While reading your(?) brand of malarkey

Thoughts came that were really quite snarky.

Your electric effect

Is a no-brain reject

I think there's a short in it, Sparky.

Harte

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Jon Sessions does an eerily good impression of Nick Courtney as the Brigadier for Bit Fannish Productions.

And I actuslly heard Tim Treloar rather than Pertwee when reading an old Third Doctor novel the other day. 

• Like 1

I saw the poll question and it only took me an answer to say yes. Then I saw the woo start and almost wish I didn't. But it is a communication device. One way. It says "We built this giant mountain. Don't f with us."

• Haha 3

I find it interesting when people use old YouTube videos that have no basis in scientific studies to try and explain what the Great Pyramid was used for! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Wh-what?!

—Jaylemurph 

Each to their own.  But it's my humble opinion that the latest episodes have been interminably tedious, insipid, inconsequential politically-correct garbage.

The acting is wooden.  There is absolutely no chemistry between the four travellers, even though Graham is ostensibly Ryan’s grandfather.  Character traits introduced in one episode are completely forgotten the next.  The dialogue is bland, disconnected and painfully predictable.  But it’s the atrocious plots that have really damaged this brand.  For example, the most recent episode Praexus is a thinly-veiled sermon on how plastic pollution is damaging the planet.  If the antidote to Praxeus is so easy to engineer – why not fix the plastic problem in the first place?  It’s gibberish, and doesn’t seem to care.

The scientific content is negligible and nonsensical; the sci-fi content (which ultimately is what Dr Who is there for) is laughable (e.g. Yasmin – “I need to go back in there.  There’s something important I need to look at.  Come back for me in an hour.” Doctor – “We haven’t got an hour.”  Audience screaming – “You’ve got a bloody time machine!); the sheer number of pc boxes ticked every episode to pander to every imaginable interest group; the utter irrelevance of it all.

Just my opinion.  But as a long-term fan of the show I feel the new writers have an agenda that is very out of keeping with the best traditions of Doctor Who.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1