Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fast Radio Burst 121102 Signal from Dr. Grey

Holyspirit

121102 Fast Radio Burst files here:

This particular Burst repeated at 1-5 milliseconds several times.  So far no one knows what produces them and to me it certainly is not equivalent to 500 million Suns exploding.  I analysed the frequency stretched to 4 1/2 minutes and I picked out a voice of named Dr. Grey using an SDR program AirSpy.  The signal also produced an image of Dr. Grey using MMSTV application.

greycontact.jpg

FRB 121102 alien transmission from the greys. Translation Decoded "Negative Gady, you hate me, your not going to eliminate, TTDE. Why did you kill me? I'm just kidding"!

https://airspy.com/download/

https://hamsoft.ca/pages/mmsstv.php

Dr Grey barely visible.JPG

Grey2.JPG

Edited by wishTokNoW
  • Like 1

This is a textbook example of pareidolia and confirmation bias. You've got a distorted "image" of lines that could resemble a head, and some noise that sounds a bit like "just kidding". That's it.

FRB's come from objects with a mass equivalent to 500 million suns colliding. It's not 500 millions individual suns colliding.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 2

First Known Use of pareidolia

1962, in the meaning 

sci-nerd reading comprehension:

miss quote!

FRB's come from objects with a mass equivalent to 500 million suns colliding.

I was stating that the power of the blast is equivalent to the value of 500 million suns exploding and what the FRB scientist purported.

Fast radio bursts are among the Universe's strangest mysteries. They are extremely brief spikes in electromagnetic radiation detected by radio telescopes, lasting no more than a few milliseconds at most. But in that time, they can discharge more energy than 500 million Suns.

A shills word invented during the Apollo program: (i.e. pareidolia To pare is to trim, id "the same" dolia is a large earthenware vase)

The linguists or scientists who came up with the word "pareidolia" and I doubt it was a linguist, because the Latin roots do not even pertain to what the word implies. lol

_107807631_79ab055d-47b5-4568-b597-f5548

This word came out for the skeptics regarding the moon landing!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

First Known Use of pareidolia

1962, in the meaning 

sci-nerd reading comprehension:

miss quote!

I was stating that the power of the blast is equivalent to the value of 500 million suns exploding and what the FRB scientist purported.

A shills word invented during the Apollo program: (i.e. pareidolia To pare is to trim, id "the same" dolia is a large earthenware vase)

The linguists or scientists who came up with the word "pareidolia" and I doubt it was a linguist, because the Latin roots do not even pertain to what the word implies. lol

_107807631_79ab055d-47b5-4568-b597-f5548

This word came out for the skeptics regarding the moon landing!

You might want to get your facts straight because the word goes back to 1867

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=IM06AQAAMAAJ&pg=PA238&dq="pareidolia"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="pareidolia"&f=false

And it's made up of Greek words "para" - "eidolon"

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/08/pareidolia-a-bizarre-bug-of-the-human-mind-emerges-in-computers/260760/

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Q: Am I likely to believe someone about "alien transmissions" when they can't even get the definition of a word right?

A: Nope. Nope nope nope nope.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Why is "pareidolia" not listed here?

https://www.etymonline.com/

Why should it be listed there?

παρειδολια

About 21 results (0.43 seconds) from google total rubbish.

Why are you searching for a Greek word?

Pareidolia is made up of two Greek words, dimwit.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pareidolia

Nice try I'll stick with the above dictionary.

I provided a source, keep your head up your ass.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Why should it be listed there?

Why are you searching for a Greek word?

Pareidolia is made up of two Greek words, dimwit.

I provided a source, keep your head up your ass.

Rlyeh lets try and stay on the topic of Grey communication.  Pare in greek means to cut like trim in Latin.

This is sort of a waste of time for me yet I will elucidate the delima.  See roots prefixes and suffixes.

παρειδολια

Wrong wrong wrong! Pareidolia is a translation to English and Latin is involved with 60% of the root words in dealing with English meaning.  Root words in English are dissected from Latin most of the time!  We have a conundrum.  For instance the root word, "pare" in google translate means ---> |seems | in Romanian.

Yet when you use this:

Pare ... a knife; for it was his custom formerly to pare the apple himself, and soon afterwards to cut it, 

To pare is to trim from Latin so from greek it is to cut.  Are you woke yet RlyehThere is subtle difference in word meaning, but basically the same in Latin & Greek.  I can see where your confusion lies.  Even using Deepl we have subtle confusion pointing to German.

Don't quiz me on language, I have decoded the Voynich Manuscript and I far exceed your non-linguistic skills, I humbly point out that you are now learning.  Have a good day.

http://voynichman.freeforums.net/thread/39/voynich-morse-code-steganography-cipher

Edited by Tom O'Neil
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Rlyeh lets try and stay on the topic of Grey communication.  Pare in greek means to cut like trim in Latin.

No it doesn't, para in Greek means beyond.

Wrong wrong wrong! Pareidolia is a translation to English and Latin is involved with 60% of the root words in dealing with English meaning.  Root words in English are dissected from Latin most of the time!  We have a conundrum.  For instance the root word, "pare" in google translate means ---> |seems | in Romanian.

Wrong wrong wrong!

Pareidolia is from the Greek words "para" and "eidolon"

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/08/pareidolia-a-bizarre-bug-of-the-human-mind-emerges-in-computers/260760/

Don't quiz me on language, I have decoded the Voynich Manuscript and I far exceed your non-linguistic skills, I humbly point out that you are now learning.

I'm not quizzing you, I'm correcting you sunshine.

I don't care about your fake achievements.  Not only are you a charlatan, you're woefully illiterate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rlyeh

You don't understand and your comprehension is weak.  I will no longer debate this in my post, I'm moving on to what this post represents alien grey communication.

If you continue posting on antonyms of word meaning about this trivial crap I will ignore it.

Edited by Tom O'Neil

12 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Rlyeh

You don't understand and your comprehension is weak.  I will no longer debate this in my post, I'm moving on to what this post represents alien grey communication.

Why bother :lol:I think that I speak for everyone here when I say that you just all credibility 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Why bother :lol:I think that I speak for everyone here when I say that you just all credibility 

Is there a lost word in there ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

Is there a lost word in there ?

Im lost... what word would that be? :P 

Edited by Hazzard

15 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

No it doesn't, para in Greek means beyond.

Wrong wrong wrong!

Pareidolia is from the Greek words "para" and "eidolon"

I'm not quizzing you, I'm correcting you sunshine.

I don't care about your fake achievements.  Not only are you a charlatan, you're woefully illiterate.

correct

A stack of blocks could the aliens be referring to Giza?  A face.  What is CC ?

frb121102-pyramid-blocks2..jpg

For Artists eyes only and decoders.  In about a couple hours I tuned into FRB 121102, yes I was online, makes one wonder the greys may have access to the internet.  Well this is what was presented to me.

91363082_FRB121102PyramidBlocks8..JPG.6a60de20a17494da37d2babda8495e1c.JPG206473540_FRB121102PyramidBlocks6..JPG.321f5dcba3018e24127e314d9e84ad68.JPG

Edited by Tom O'Neil

Seems familiar, Tom?!!

9cb.jpg

Edited by Hazzard
  • Haha 1

Whoa, we're dealing with a serious decoding genius here. The voynich manuscript AND alien transmissions are no problem for this guy.

Holy geeze, better pay serious attention to this Einstein, no joke. 

You could tell that was sarcasm, right? Not sure if the sarcasm decoder is working in this thread. None of the other ones are.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

For Artists eyes only and decoders.  In about a couple hours I tuned into FRB 121102, yes I was online, makes one wonder the greys may have access to the internet.  Well this is what was presented to me.

How are you tuning in if you need to download the sound files?  What the hell does that have to do with aliens on the internet?

There is nothing like starting a topic from a position of personal ignorance. That is stated right here: "So far no one knows what produces them and to me it certainly is not equivalent to 500 million Suns exploding."

You really should look up topics before broadcasting how little you know about the topic. There are many smart people here and you might want to ask for assistance in those things you are clueless about.

Here is a statement with no meaning. "I analysed the frequency stretched to 4 1/2 minutes"  Can you explain what you mean by this statement? My guess is that you did something and have no idea what you did, but it sounds good to you. I see this is as a Jim Dilettoso move; you know the guy that has no idea what he is doing with software when he claims to do spectral analysis.

You wrote "I analysed the frequency stretched to 4 1/2 minutes" These events happen in a few milliseconds. The FBR in question is 3 billion light years away. There was only microbial life on Earth at that time.

If you take the time to look at this list of FRBs you will see that the width is in milliseconds. The longest are 12 ms, which is slightly longer than 1/100 of a second.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_radio_burst#List_of_bursts

If you think there is a voice or an image then tell us what the carrier signal is. Looking for a number here. The link below will help you out in figuring out what the term means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier_wave

I know what MMSSTV does, but do you?

• Like 2

This is a message for the Grey's if you can interpret it good luck, but I have a feeling the grey's can.  I believe the grey's have tapped our internet.  Therefore as soon as this message is posted their advanced scanners  will pick it up and retrieve it.  The grey's are here along with the reptilians.  Lets see which alien race will translate it first.

For the Greys.JPG

Edited by Tom O'Neil
Grey message

4zSAvSe.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 4:42 AM, Hazzard said:

Im lost... what word would that be? :P 

{<£€¥;-^} I think that's what your looking for.

Peace

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 9:35 PM, Tom O'Neil said:

..I'm moving on to what this post represents alien grey communication..

It sounded like Morse code to me, are there any morse speakers around who can translate it?

Edited by Crikey

AKA "Play with the sliders until you get what you want" - as also used with Photoshop...

Not a skerrick of science or proper research here, and no, OP, posting pictures of frequency snapshots does NOT make you an expert - quite the contrary..

And may I suggest that before readers engage further, they take a long hard look at the OP's other postings.  I sense large amounts of alfoil, or a troll.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3