Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reporter keeps asking politicians about UFOs

UM-Bot

I'm pretty sure the Secret Service have his photo on record. Though it would be interesting to hear The Awesome's views on the subject if he ever got near enough to ask 

Bring him on here, we will give him something to talk about. Better than these ones:

Hillary Clinton: "I'm going to get to the bottom of [the UFO phenomenon]. I think we may have been [visited already]. We don't know for sure."

Mayor Pete Buttigieg: "As a curious species, [we] should always be looking at what's going on around us. Unimaginably strange things often happened in the grand sweep of American and world history and we should never fail to be on the lookout for what's happening around us."

Senator Amy Klobuchar: "I've read some articles about [the USS Nimitz incident]. And, you know, I think we don't know enough... And, I think one of the things a president could do is to look into what's there. What does the science say? What does the military say?"

Republican William Weld: "I do think there's extraterrestrial life out there. [I do think it's] more intelligent [than us]."

Eric Swalwell: "I have met other pilots, commercial pilots, who have said that there are things that they've seen in the night sky, mostly the night sky. I used to be on the board of an airline, I talked to pilots who told me about that sort of thing."

Lol, we can do better than that on here. Why would these politicians know any different from anyone else? 

The only people who would have some knowledge would be NASA,  no little green or grey men have been spotted.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Unfortunately they're not going to tell the president everything

14 hours ago, bruce fiction said:

Unfortunately they're not going to tell the president everything

I dont think "they" know more about extraterrestrial life than we do.

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton: "I'm going to get to the bottom of [the UFO phenomenon]. I think we may have been [visited already]. We don't know for sure."

Somehow, I doubt that Hillary would say this.