Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

After a decade or so.....

Bench.

Welcome Four Candles.

Loving your avi

p068vpnf.jpg

• Like 3

Hello lurker :D

Feel free to participate too.  If you been here for years you know who to look out for :tu:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Four candles said:

........I've decided to join to show my appreciation to you all.

Interact? Me? Never.

I've laughed, been educated and change they way I think over the years because of this place so a big thank you all.

I love it here, sitting, coffee at hand and I bit of music while reading things on here. It's a relaxing state of mind and I like that.

I could go on but I never do.

Peace

Save the whale

To the next decade. Cheers.

I've noticed that a lot of "lurkers" say the same thing.  My experience was totally different but the outcome has been the same.  I've learned a tremendous amount from everyone here.  I mean EVERYONE.  I stumbled onto the site, literally, and joined before I took the time to check it out.  It's hard to believe that next December will be a decade.  I wouldn't trade it for anything short of a winning POWERBALL TICKET :w00t:

Oh, and BTW - WELCOME TO UM!  

Edited by and then
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, OverSword said:

Hello lurker :D

Feel free to participate too.  If you been here for years you know who to look out for :tu:

Yes, I'm familiar with the main posters on here - including yourself - and even some who have left I remember still for thier sheer determination in trying to persuade me to believe in what they believe. Of the top of my head. Zoser? There are others also. 

There are People on here I admire very much and opinions I value although at times I disagrees with, but hey, that's life. If we were all the same then...........

I'm not one for expressing myself ( I find it hard to find the words ) and would rather sit in the corner and listen so I may not post a lot.

Thinking about it a should have named myself Shadow but that was probably taken along with the other dozen or so I tried. At one point my username was going to be I Give Up.

Peace.

B.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, and then said:

I've noticed that a lot of "lurkers" say the same thing.  My experience was totally different but the outcome has been the same.  I've learned a tremendous amount from everyone here.  I mean EVERYONE.  I stumbled onto the site, literally, and joined before I took the time to check it out.  It's hard to believe that next December will be a decade.  I wouldn't trade it for anything short of a winning POWERBALL TICKET :w00t:

Oh, and BTW - WELCOME TO UM!  

Hi, and then.

I've learned a lot myself over the years and sometimes wonder how I would think these days if I never came across the place.

But you guys can be brutal at times. In a good way. 

Peace,

B.

Lurker? Kinda makes me feel dirty but I get it.

• Haha 4

I too read these forums for a couple of years before I joined up and my opinions have occasionally been changed or at least I was made to think harder about things. I truly think this is the most positive place in the internet for discussion 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Four candles said:

Hi, and then.

I've learned a lot myself over the years and sometimes wonder how I would think these days if I never came across the place.

But you guys can be brutal at times. In a good way. 

Peace,

B.

Lurker? Kinda makes me feel dirty but I get it.

I think about that sometimes to.

I also sometimes reflect on how UM is such a consistent element in my life over the years, yet in my real life no one would have any clue about it lol.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

Time goes by seemingly quickly while one here and it's wonderful. I find myself at times six or seven pages into a topic I never thought would interest me. 

I like that.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Four candles said:

Yes, I'm familiar with the main posters on here - including yourself - and even some who have left I remember still for thier sheer determination in trying to persuade me to believe in what they believe. Of the top of my head. Zoser? There are others also. 

There are People on here I admire very much and opinions I value although at times I disagrees with, but hey, that's life. If we were all the same then...........

I'm not one for expressing myself ( I find it hard to find the words ) and would rather sit in the corner and listen so I may not post a lot.

Thinking about it a should have named myself Shadow but that was probably taken along with the other dozen or so I tried. At one point my username was going to be I Give Up.

Peace.

B.

We can never agree about everything. Look at Helen of Annoy and I. We argue about many things but I still have a love and respect for her, and also agree with her point of view often too. I like to argue and be persuaded. Lightly, and then, and robotic Jew come to mind as far as others that I don’t agree with on a lot of things but who’s perspectives have made me think harder about my own opinions 

• Like 2

On 2/6/2020 at 9:59 AM, Four candles said:

Interact? Me? Never.

I've laughed, been educated and change they way I think over the years because of this place so a big thank you all.

I love it here, sitting, coffee at hand and I bit of music while reading things on here. It's a relaxing state of mind and I like that.

Peace

Save the whale

Hello and Welcome to the forum, I am relatively new also. However, I do agree this can certainly be an interesting place. What I find kinda funny is that the forum name is Unexplained Mysteries, however, there are more skeptics here than their are believers in the Paranormal.:D Everytime we great a new member who posts about a supernatural experience the individual gets shot down, I mean you have to feel a little sorry for them, well at least I do!

Well again Welcome to the forum and jump right in with both feet and most of all have fun.

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello and Welcome to the forum, I am relatively new also. However, I do agree this can certainly be an interesting place. What I find kinda funny is that the forum name is Unexplained Mysteries, however, there are more skeptics here than their are believers in the Paranormal.:D Everytime we great a new member who posts about a supernatural experience the individual gets shot down, I mean you have to feel a little sorry for them, well at least I do!

Well again Welcome to the forum and jump right in with both feet and most of all have fun.

Peace

I couldnt have said that better! 

• Like 3

On 2/6/2020 at 12:59 PM, Four candles said:

Interact? Me? Never.

Peace

Save the whale

:st Welcome!

I made the mistake and jumped right in, never heard of it until I was searching the net then and my search led me here and... I'm still here.

I think I'm all good now days, happy I stuck it out but will admit I was in tears a couple times when I first joined. I just had to learn a few things the hard way, especially with it being my very first social source on the net. 

I hope you do post because it can be a lot of fun.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Everytime we great a new member who posts about a supernatural experience the individual gets shot down,

Lol.

No one gets shot down, they just get edu ca ted.:D

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum :st

• Like 1