Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loch Ness Monster spotted again

Eldorado

"The Loch Ness Monster has been officially spotted by an avid Nessie watcher, who claims to have caught the legendary beast on camera.

"Eoin O'Faodhagain's footage has been logged as the first official sighting of the year.

"The two clips, from a live webcam, were submitted to the Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Register and "confirmed" on Tuesday."

Full monty at the UK Mirror:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/loch-ness-monster-caught-camera-21444219

• Like 3

The second video looks like probably a fish to me. A fish nibbling repeatedly at something on the surface.

Judging off the trees, whatever it is seems to be the size of a cat, or squirrel. So probably a big fish..

I'm thinking Not a log this time.

• Like 1

It looks like cgi fakery to me.

Edited by Davros of Skaro

The occultist Aleister Crowley once lived at Boleskine House (circled below) overlooking Loch Ness, so is it possible that the rites performed by him and his associates opened a "portal" in our dimension through which Nessie comes and goes?

bol1.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crikey said:

The occultist Aleister Crowley once lived at Boleskine House (circled below) overlooking Loch Ness, so is it possible that the rites performed by him and his associates opened a "portal" in our dimension through which Nessie comes and goes?

bol1.jpg

Nope.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Four candles said:

Suppose it's nearly tourist season.

The rubble from Crowley's house is now being sold, and for around fifty quid you can have a bag delivered.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rubble-from-aleister-crowleys-boleskine-house-sold-at-49-a-bag-jfb72hvjh

I think i'll order a bag of chips from the local chip shop instead. I hear somebody is rebuilding the place after it was hit by two fires, I suppose that's one of the risks of opening portals to hellfire.

WIKI- "It suffered significant fire damage in December 2015 and again in July 2019.The house is now being restored and construction work has started as of December 2019"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House

bol6.jpg

PS- there's this cemetery just across the road from it on the banks of Loch Ness, what a dump for anybody to want to buy or restore-

bol4.jpg

Edited by Crikey

Dump? I think it's rather nice. I could happily while away the hours in there.

There's a kinda quietness in cemeteries that I like. I often sit in my local one with a book.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Four candles said:

Dump? I think it's rather nice. I could happily while away the hours in there.

There's a kinda quietness in cemeteries that I like. I often sit in my local one with a book.

No I meant Boleskine House is in a dump location unless people don't mind living where fires mysteriously break out, and there's a graveyard full of dead bodies across the road, and a bleddy monster swimming in the Loch.. Apart from all that it's a nice place..:lol:

Below-the gated road up to Boleskine Ho-

bol5.jpg

Ah, now I get ya. 

Yes it is a bit of a dump, but it looks quiet enough for me. 

The nature would be nice and I'd knock myself up I tidy little weather proof hut. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four candles said:

Ah, now I get ya. 

Yes it is a bit of a dump, but it looks quiet enough for me. 

The nature would be nice and I'd knock myself up I tidy little weather proof hut. 

Yes Boleskine would certainly be an exciting place to live with hellfires breaking out, ghosts strolling around the cemetery and a monster in the loch.

PS- Some witnesses claim the monster ran across a road in front of them one night, so obviously it's got amphibious and night vision capabilities. I think I'd regularly pedal along the loch-side roads on my bike after dark with my lights out in silent stealth mode hoping to come across the thing out of the water, it'd sure beat staying in watching the Waltons on TV.

Below-this could well be me in action after grabbing a stick to use as a weapon-

"Okay kiddo, let's see what you got!"

allosaurus3.jpg

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having been to the Loch many times, driven many boats across the Loch and been an all round fan of the area of Inverness (some truly amazing places to eat, if anybody is up that way, eat at The Mustard Seed in Inverness), I just cannot fathom why people continue to believe the Loch can sustain an organism of any singular large mass. There are Trout and Eels and Otters in the Loch, nowhere near enough food to sustain a creature of any great size for any period of time.

The most remarkable thing about the Loch is how the water behaves given it's huge depth. The wind can create all manner of unusual wave patterns and the sheer scale of the Loch does amazing things to people's perception. This I think account for most sightings. Especially when you are on the Loch at water level.

I would love to believe it's true, but I just can't. 

• Like 3

On 2/8/2020 at 6:55 AM, Crikey said:

PS- there's this cemetery just across the road from it on the banks of Loch Ness, what a dump for anybody to want to buy or restore-

bol4.jpg

Well it's awesome quiet neighbors !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, AbrahamVanHelsing said:

There are Trout and Eels and Otters in the Loch, nowhere near enough food to sustain a creature of any great size for any period of time..

Ah, but some witnesses claim to have seen it OUT of the water..:D

I bet it was so fed up of a meagre diet of trouts, eels and otters that it was looking for a chip shop to get a big bag o' chips, meat pie and sausage in batter-

loch-monster.jpg

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Crikey said:

Ah, but some witnesses claim to have seen it OUT of the water..:D

I bet it was so fed up of a meagre diet of trouts, eels and otters that it was looking for a chip shop to get a big bag o' chips, meat pie and sausage in batter-

loch-monster.jpg

Seals have been seen and photographed in the loch... and they go on land sometimes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I viewed the video on a small tablet so all I could make out is that something large was in the water. Since it's been officially logged as a legitimate sigthing I have to accept that that's what it is. 

• Like 1

loch ness monster Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/12/2020 at 8:33 AM, Crikey said:

loch-monster.jpg

Dipping into the horse tranquilizers?

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2020 at 5:26 PM, Crikey said:

bol1.jpg

Meh.. probably not. There where reports of a lake monster BEFORE Crowley moved in to the house. 

Mind you, Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin owned it for about 20 years. If anyone was going to open a portal to hell, it would surely have been him ? :P