Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning for US visitors to Spain

Eldorado

"The US Embassy in Madrid has warned Americans visiting Spain to take extra precautions because of “a steady increase in the number of sexual assaults” over the last five years in the country. Embassy officials said they were unaware of any similar alerts for a European nation.

"The security alert, issued on Monday, came as Spanish authorities are investigating a rape accusation filed by three American sisters against three Afghan men over events on New Year’s Eve in Murcia, in southeastern Spain.

"It also warned of the challenges that those who experience sexual assault face when seeking justice in the Spanish legal system."

Full report at the UK Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/spain-sexual-assault-rape-tourists-americans-travel-us-embassy-a9320471.html

And USA Today (Euro): https://eu.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2020/02/05/spain-sexual-assaults-rise-u-s-embassy-warns/4667505002/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I see that since Spain gave in in cowardice to the Islamists after their trains were bombed, their whole country is changing to reflect it.  You reap what you sow, sooner or later.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, and then said:

I see that since Spain gave in in cowardice to the Islamists after their trains were bombed, their whole country is changing to reflect it.  You reap what you sow, sooner or later.

I think Spain knows a little more about resisting Islamic conquest, than you do, corporal. Even a fictional one.