Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dem's New Way Forward Act Subvert Sovereignty

Uncle Sam

Take a moment to watch this. Tucker Carlson isn't exaggerating when it comes to this bill. This bill subverts our sovereignty as a nation and gives our nation to illegal immigrants from around the world. This bill is borderline treasonous and traitorous.

Here is the bill in all its glory, you can read it yourself and it is as long as our constitution!

The Bill: New Way Forward Act

If you like to see how twitter is taking this, take a gander over here!

Latest Twitter: Latest New Way Forward Act Tweets

Here is some tweets about this...

And here is the support for the bill...

Yeah these people honestly can't see past their perceived "white supremacy" to notice that this bill would destroy sovereignty and allow illegal immigrant felony criminals free reign to do what they want. Like sheep being lead to slaughter.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Thanks 1

Tucker Carlson, eh? - yep, he's the man for straight talkin', unbiased commentary. :D 

Why not just wait for the voters to sort it out - I mean, surely the majority of the USA isn't tricked by any of this from either side, and will, by voting appropriately, steer your country to the place it deserves to be.

Oh, wait...

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Tucker Carlson, eh? - yep, he's the man for straight talkin', unbiased commentary. :D 

Why not just wait for the voters to sort it out - I mean, surely the majority of the USA isn't tricked by any of this from either side, and will, by voting appropriately, steer your country to the place it deserves to be.

Oh, wait...

Worried by a bill that won't pass the Senate.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

If the Democrats in congress pass this bill, we know where they stand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Might as well post what the new way forward is so people can read it themselves.  It's rather long so just going to link to it.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5383/text

I havent had much time to read it but by quickly skimming it, it does seem like it is largely trying to deport illegal immigrants significantly harder.  

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Might as well post what the new way forward is so people can read it themselves.  It's rather long so just going to link to it.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5383/text

I havent had much time to read it but by quickly skimming it, it does seem like it is largely trying to deport illegal immigrants significantly harder.  

I did link the New Way Forward Act in my post. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

If the Democrats in congress pass this bill, we know where they stand.

What were the contentious bills in the 115th Congress that turned voters?

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Oh, wait...

So, you are denying that the witness was murdered by MS-13?  Or are you saying that that's not as big an issue as Trump being president?  What, exactly are you saying?  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

I just didnt see the link till now

I always make sure to link to information regarding the topic at hand. Half the time people on this website don't click on link and read. Rather sad, it used to not be this way and people came to debates willing to listen to the other side.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So it's acceptable to sponsor legislation that would lead to civil war if passed in the future?  Because, once this kind of thinking is shown ANY level of acceptance there will be a violent backlash in many parts of this nation.  It would lead to open targeting against Hispanics.  Yep... that's the price of ramming such anti-Constitutional, anti-American laws onto the general public.  The idea that the Left are ever going to be given the freedom to ramrod social/societal changes down the throats of average Americans ala Obama's 8 years... it is DOA.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

So it's acceptable to sponsor legislation that would lead to civil war if passed in the future?  Because, once this kind of thinking is shown ANY level of acceptance there will be a violent backlash in many parts of this nation.  It would lead to open targeting against Hispanics.  Yep... that's the price of ramming such anti-Constitutional, anti-American laws onto the general public.  The idea that the Left are ever going to be given the freedom to ramrod social/societal changes down the throats of average Americans ala Obama's 8 years... it is DOA.

Righto, so what are you going to do other operate by the same heuristics last time you went to the ballot.

Edited by Golden Duck

14 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Righto, so what are you going to do other operate by the same heuristics last time you went to the ballot.

If Republicans created bills that was designed to tear down my nation, I would be up in arms too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

If Republicans created bills that was designed to tear down my nation, I would be up in arms too. 

That's fair enough.  But do you just arrive at that level of hysteria because Murdox said so?

3 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Take a moment to watch this. Tucker Carlson isn't exaggerating when it comes to this bill. This bill subverts our sovereignty as a nation and gives our nation to illegal immigrants from around the world. This bill is borderline treasonous and traitorous.

I watched the Tucker Carlson piece and looked at the Twitter link...

IMO, this is a major strategic move by the Globalists / Internationalists / One World Government Agenda Supporters -
Who have infiltrated and hi jacked the Democrat Party ... and control the colluding MSM...

They have to weaken US sovereignty and dissolve the borders in preparation for the North American Union
to further their agenda of a One World Government - that would by it's very nature have to be an authoritarian
dictatorship...

This is why Trump with his MAGA, and Wall and America First etc is an anathema to them... 

hence ...

image.jpeg.dda09ce753468cfcaf25638b2ff7ca2a.jpeg

:(

5 hours ago, and then said:

I'm curious, Corporal Armchair (yes you've been demoted), at what point are you actually going to go ahead with this brave rebellion of yours.

You threaten it at least twice a week and I'm just trying to plan by diary. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Take a moment to watch this.

Sounds interesting. 

Tucker Carlson 

Oh well, never mind.

• Thanks 1

follow up short video by Tucker Carlson - 

this could not be more serious and it looks like a counter move to The Wall....
and the Globalists doubling down -

Tucker: New Way Forward Act would make it nearly impossible to detain immigrants