Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Approval Rating for Trump at 42%

Uncle Sam

Holy crap this is amazing... first time a Republican president had this high of a approval rating from african american voters!

A new Rasmussen poll shows black voter support for President Trump has doubled in the last year to an astonishing 42%.

In November, polls by both Rasmussen and Emerson showed Trump had a remarkable 34% approval rating among black voters, compared to the 8% he received from blacks in the 2016 election.

An analysis by the Washington Examiner in November showed the dramatic rise in support by blacks could make the difference in the 2020 election.

For more: Click Here

Good for Trump, he is working hard to help african-american community and lift them out of poverty with his economy while doing away injustices that they face like his prison reform. There are other things he done for that blacks, but I am too lazy right now to look them up. It is always been said that if the black support for Republican ever got above 20%, then the Democrats will never hold a office again. Now I understand why Democrats are making a major push for amnesty and working towards allowing illegal immigrants to vote. Democrats keep getting a black eye every time they try to take down Trump, only thing they do is expose themselves and make more people turn off from them.

Most people don't understand why it is so hard for black's to support Trump, it all has to do with the social stigma and pressure to not vote for him. Take it from an black supporter in this really detailed article.

Article here: Why is it hard for black's to support Trump?
Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If those numbers are accurate, hell, if even HALF that number were to vote for him in November, the Ds are going down, epically...

• Like 1

Just now, and then said:

If those numbers are accurate, hell, if even HALF that number were to vote for him in November, the Ds are going down, epically...

There been some predictions that Trump will take it by a landslide and get more than 400 electoral votes which would be a record.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Rasmussen tends to run... optimistic.  You can see a range of polls here: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

That is general popularity which includes everyone in United States. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Rasmussen tends to run... optimistic.  You can see a range of polls here: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

They all have their idiosnycrasies and innate biases but Rasmussen tends to be as reliable as most and much better than some.  I have to say, though, these numbers are shocking and if true or even close, the Ds have a real problem this November.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, and then said:

I have to say, though, these numbers are shocking and if true or even close, the Ds have a real problem this November.

It's about the working class minorities and the "non-working poor". People are sick of the Dems using our tax money to give handouts to our Rez Rats and Hood Rats relatives.

Hell, as far as I'm concerned my mooching cousins in the tribe can bloody well starve. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'm sure he's gained support. 40% though? Yikes. That would be insane. 

Maybe black conservatives wouldn't be such an oddity. They're likely afraid to let themselves be known as such. I follow the conservative Hodge Twins, 2 black brothers, and man the comments they get from other blacks in their feed is appalling. 

I know one black guy who's a hardcore Democrat, Trump hater to the max, and he always says he's open to having his mind changed but he dismisses any black Trump supporter as an Uncle Tom without hesitation. 

A shift like this would have noticeable and positive cultural implications and Trump would deserve the credit. Liberal heads would be exploding more than they already will be in November. Mass spontaneous combustion.

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

I'm sure he's gained support. 40% though? Yikes. That would be insane. 

Maybe black conservatives wouldn't be such an oddity. They're likely afraid to let themselves be known as such. I follow the conservative Hodge Twins, 2 black brothers, and man the comments they get from other blacks in their feed is appalling. 

I know one black guy who's a hardcore Democrat, Trump hater to the max, and he always says he's open to having his mind changed but he dismisses any black Trump supporter as an Uncle Tom without hesitation. 

A shift like this would have noticeable and positive cultural implications and Trump would deserve the credit. Liberal heads would be exploding more than they already will be in November. Mass spontaneous combustion.

I hope this shift is reported and brought into the limelight. Maybe that will allow blacks that are afraid to walkaway from the Democrat party can do so now without fear of being attacked or labeled. Hell they deserve it after years of Democrats playing them like a fidel by teaching to hate Republicans and always promising them the moon while never delivering on anything. Democrats has always seen them as only votes, numbers on a paper, not real people that they should take care of. They do the same to the others, but blacks get the short stick every time. Basically they are props, centerpieces to be used by the Democrats to get minority votes. Even the BLM admitted to it and give Trump credit for helping them more than Democrats ever has.

BLM founder Says Democrats Use Blacks For Photo-Ops and Votes

Heck check out LBJ treated the blacks, a Democrat mind you, he just wanted to use them for votes and keep them quiet.

Did LBJ Say I'll Have Those *Muting Word* Voting Democrat For 200 Years

Democrats never cared for the Black community, they only cared about what they can get from them and how many votes that they will bring. So yes, the blacks are used as Props by the Democrats and never really cared about advancing their interests. Still the same ol'party that gave rise to the KKK and Jim Crow laws. I wouldn't put it past them if they start bringing back the violence and the threats from the KKK years to get the black voters in line.

Edited by Uncle Sam