Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I keep bringing spirits home

UM-Bot

By: Bella | Location: Michigan

So I've experienced the paranormal from a young age and have always been sensitive to spirit energy. A year ago I decided to join a Paranormal Investigative team, though it scared me a little. Since that time I've had to cleanse my room and home four times.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112344/i-keep-bringing-spirits-home

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Bella, I would say if ghost hunting is causing you stress to give it up and try a new hobby like yoga or meditation or something peaceful and soothing.

• Like 7

Papageorge1 gave some good advice, but if you do decide to stay with the paranormal investigation you should say a prayer each time you go asking God to protect you from anything evil.  That is, and you may already do it, say a prayer before you even go to a property.

What kind of spiritual activity was going on where you cleansed your home and room?   It may not always be an evil spirit but someone who needs direction of where to go.   Since you say you are spiritually sensitive could be why spirits are attracted to you.

Edited by Dustyrose33

11 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Yeah give it up, I would but it sounds like you've always been prone to this, it will help some but if you've always had it, you'll always continue to have it. Keep saying those prayers and focus on embracing this belief and you will always be safe & good luck!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

I also keep bringing spirits home, the last time I looked I had 4 bottles of Scotch in the liquor cabinet!!:devil:

Peace

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I also keep bringing spirits home, the last time I looked I had 4 bottles of Scotch in the liquor cabinet!!:devil:

Peace

I have some of those as well in my basement! Maybe my spirits are getting into my spirits. lmao

• Haha 1

I don't understand, you want "spirits" to manifest, but not in your bedroom ? What is the difference in there ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I don't understand, you want "spirits" to manifest, but not in your bedroom ? What is the difference in there ?

That is a good point... You can't dabble in that stuff and then just pick and choose, where and when events are going to happen...

• Like 3

21 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A year ago I decided to join a Paranormal Investigative team, though it scared me a little.

It would scare me too,hanging around with a bunch of people who don't know what they are doing.Your probably the only open person in the group and everything they stir up is attaching to you.These people are just like kids in a playground.

• Like 1

before you do anything I want to let you know I'm a Paranormal Investigator / researcher for 28 years. I can help you out with your situation I'm not going to do it in the text because there's too many things that we probably need to talk about. Know if you're serious about doing this I can help you and I know how I can help you. Not only that I've been doing cleansings for 15 years. Also study demonology for three years so I'm very good and very strong at what I do and I do have clients testimonies to show for it. Which I am and have permission to give out. Am I time I have fought three demons to Poltergeist and took three curses off of people. I have plans many houses and for the first time I've ever heard of because of a prayer that I have written and it's so powerful did I can do it over the phone and I have witnesses to testify this. My name is Todd and you can call me at *snip* for I'll be more than happy to talk to you. I can tell you what to do how to do it and even give you something personally I can send you via email or to your phone that'll help you from here on out. I hope to hear from you. And this is at no cost. There will never be a charge at all.

Edited by Saru
Removed phone number - please avoid posting personally identifiable information

Shouldn't the 'paranormal team' feel obligated to help you? I'm mean isn't this their area of expertise? Also (no sarcasm intended) perhaps St. Michael isnt listening if you're constantly out hunting for demons. Again, no offense, I just don't understand situation.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

Bella, you don't have to give up ghost hunting if you enjoy it, but I'm of the view that you need to radically change your understanding of what exactly is happening to you. When in a location we believe to be haunted, fear, combined with the power of suggestion, can make us believe that we have seen or sensed a ghost (or some other entity) because we become hyper-vigilant to the point where we start noticing things that we (wrongly) assume are paranormal activity. The bigger problem, however, is that you bring that fear and hyper-vigilance home with you and incidents that would not have made you think twice are now scaring you. 

By all means continue to call on the archangel Michael (if I thought he was real, I'd totally be crushing on him) if it makes you feel better. I mean it sure beats running out of the house screaming. But you would be doing more to help yourself if you simply relied on common sense and an understanding of how our brains work in such situations. 

• Like 1

My suggestions would these.

A cleansing before you go on a investigation. A warm bath, scrub and pray or meditate on the fact that you are purifying yourself. It has a calming effect and gives what you are doing a basis in reality.

Pray to use God's armor. Look up what it looks like and what each piece is for. Meditate and see yourself wearing it while you investigate. Know that it is impenetrable. 

Set boundaries, let the enities know why you are there and they are not leaving with you. They are not welcome to attach themselves to you or enter your home. Let them know if they want help to ask now while you are in there place and space you do not take your work home with you. You don't need to be mean or angry about it just state it as a fact. You have to believe it too.

After your investigation and before you enter your home say again if anything has followed they are not allowed in your place and space. And believe it.

If you feel the need bath and cleanse again. This time praying on the removal of anything that is not of you, negitivity or enities.

Now return God's armor. You can always barrow it again. Then if needed call on St.Michael. But you might look into who you specific Guardian Angel is and ask if this angel will be with you on your investigations.

I hope this helps. Good luck☺.

6 minutes ago, emberdawn said:

My suggestions would these.

A cleansing before you go on a investigation. A warm bath, scrub and pray or meditate on the fact that you are purifying yourself. It has a calming effect and gives what you are doing a basis in reality.

Pray to use God's armor. Look up what it looks like and what each piece is for. Meditate and see yourself wearing it while you investigate. Know that it is impenetrable. 

Set boundaries, let the enities know why you are there and they are not leaving with you. They are not welcome to attach themselves to you or enter your home. Let them know if they want help to ask now while you are in there place and space you do not take your work home with you. You don't need to be mean or angry about it just state it as a fact. You have to believe it too.

After your investigation and before you enter your home say again if anything has followed they are not allowed in your place and space. And believe it.

If you feel the need bath and cleanse again. This time praying on the removal of anything that is not of you, negitivity or enities.

Now return God's armor. You can always barrow it again. Then if needed call on St.Michael. But you might look into who you specific Guardian Angel is and ask if this angel will be with you on your investigations.

I hope this helps. Good luck☺.

That magical placebo effect.

• Like 1

Did you ask IT any questions?  Like, “Can I help you with something? Is something bothering you,.  Do you want to discuss something in-particular?”.  

Why is everyone afraid of them? I invited one in, but he was polite and knocked first.  We talked a bit.  He left me with some very sage advice and then left in a tizzy.  I think I scared him a bit, didn’t mean to. Poor fella...:lol:

Edited by Festina

I have had the same sensations in my bed for a few years now. It does not feel evil . It feels like a pressure at the foot of my bed then slowly crawls up and lays beside me. I have kicked it off the bed sometimes. And it goes away, other times I invite it to lay with me and it does. I have no idea who or what it is. But I am no longer afraid of it. One night I was woken by scuffling foot steps like a child's first then felt the pressure at the foot of my bed. So I feel it's a child's spirit. I have never lost a child. It follows me from place to place. I like to think I'm special becauce it chose me. It's all in your perspective.