Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In the eyes of children

UM-Bot

By: Original Trust | Location: USA

At the age of 4 and 5 years old my brother and myself shared a room. Nothing special about this room other than at night when we went to bed there appeared to be small beings floating up by our ceiling.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112366/in-the-eyes-of-children

• Thanks 2

That's interesting, but I suspect that there is more to it than what's being told in the link. I grew up in Missouri, and my younger brother claimed he had a Leprechaun visiting him in his room at night. One night he woke up screaming, and everyone ran to his room. He said that the Leprechaun had attacked him, and he said his neck hurt. When we checked it out he did have red marks on his neck, and it did look like someone had choked him. But my father wasn't convinced, so he had my brother put his hands on the marks, and they did match.

After that he stopped having those dreams and things returned to normal. I don't know,or claim to know what happened in this thread, but I suspect there could also be a rational explanation for it other than Aliens.

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

The early to mid 1950s is when I first saw spirits and ghosts. This was the time that I believed in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. At the time, I was not afraid of the 3 dark beings that came into my bedroom that I shared with my two older brothers.  I figured that these 3 dark figures were something normal in addition to Santa and the Easter Bunny, both of which I never saw. I will expand on this event once I start to share all of my experiences with spirits and ghosts.  Looking back on all of my paranormal experiences,  I have often wondered if possibly some of my experiences were of an alien source.  I do believe in life outside of Earth. All of those billions of stars in our galaxy could very well be a sun to other worlds of life, not unlike found on Earth. This is in addition to stars of other galaxies deep in space. Perhaps one day, science will have factual proof, not theories, of what paranormal events truly are.

• Like 1