Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child Dies Because of Anti-vaxxer Facebook

Piney

If your chidren are sick you take them to a doctor. Period. Amazing how stupid and irresponsible some people are. 

All that anti-vax propaganda (and other medical misinformation) needs to be wiped clean from Facebook (and other social media). Those groups should not be given a platform whereby they can spread their dangerous nonsense. Facebook's rationale in allowing this misinformation to continue is absurd in light of the damage it is causing.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

All that anti-vax propaganda (and other medical misinformation) needs to be wiped clean from Facebook (and other social media). Those groups should not be given a platform whereby they can spread their dangerous nonsense. Facebook's rationale in allowing this misinformation to continue is absurd in light of the damage it is causing.

And it won't. Which is one of the many reasons Zuckerberg needs to be in prison and his assets confiscated. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

How many kids have been seriously injured or died from vaccines this year?We don’t know, press won’t report, and the government protects the drug companies by law. 

Not saying this kid shouldn’t have been treated. Just saying it’s hardly a reason to silence those who speak out against vaccines. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

How many kids have been seriously injured or died from vaccines this year?

1.) The question should read: how many kids have been saved by vacs this year?

2. Can you provide one, or more, case/s where kids died because of vaccination? The case or the case should be proved by an officially statement from the pharma company involved.

We don’t know, press won’t report, and the government protects the drug companies by law.

Unforeseen death of kids would involve investigations by the competent authority first and not by the pharma company. And the claim "the press wont report" is CT stuff that cannot be backed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

How many kids have been seriously injured or died from vaccines this year?We don’t know

Wellll........ I never saw one die in my brother's (a pediatrician) care or while stomping around 3rd World countries with the Red Cross as a medic so you tell us?

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Wellll........ I never saw one die in my brother's (a pediatrician) care or while stomping around 3rd World countries with the Red Cross as a medic so you tell us?

:rolleyes:

I’ve listened to hundreds of parents tell horrific stories of their perfectly normal child who they ended up watching the lights turn off in there eyes. Sometimes minutes, to just a couple days after getting vaccines. 

There also seems to be a correlation with infants dying from sids shortly after getting vaccines. And let’s not even get into all the auto immune diseases some end up with, again after getting poked. 

Just ask yourself why the government has given drug companies immunity when it comes to damage caused by vaccines? Why they created courts out of the view of the public to deal with such cases? 

• Like 2

BTW I’m not against the idea of vaccines in general. I’m just against all the crap they put in them to save money. 

Im also very much against the idea that people shouldn’t be able to research and make informed decisions regarding them. That people who allow information on their websites should be arrested for doing so. That’s some seriously draconic crap. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I’ve listened to hundreds of parents tell horrific stories of their perfectly normal child who they ended up watching the lights turn off in there eyes. Sometimes minutes, to just a couple days after getting vaccines. 

Uh-huh, If your going to pull my pole, use lubricant, your giving me a rash.

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Info Wars??? Really? Such a credible site. :rolleyes:

If you know Alex please tell him I just finished a fight and I'm booking another. I would be more than happy to let him join me in my cage.  :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

*snip CT link*

• It is claimed the meeting took place behind closed doors. Thats nonsense because the whole December 2019 WHO Geneva meeting was broadcasted by livestream and the recordings are available to the public on the WHO HP.
  • It is claimed Dr. Swaminathan stated vaccinations are unsafe. Thats nonsense as well because she didnt said that. What she talked about was that the monitoring systems in poor countries often dont provide correct data and factual statements about errors in the use of vaccination. Furthermore she stated kids sometimes die after vaccination, in poor countries, because of polluted medical equipment and/or false composition of the vaccine, which often dont get reported well in/by these countries, resulting into rumours about vaccination in general.

The WHO Geneva December 2019 summit was to discuss this issue as well and to find solutions on a global scale.

BTW, pending:

3 hours ago, toast said:

2. Can you provide one, or more, case/s where kids died because of vaccination? The case or the case should be proved by an officially statement from the pharma company involved.

Edited by toast
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, toast said:
  • It is claimed the meeting took place behind closed doors. Thats nonsense because the whole December 2019 WHO Geneva meeting was broadcasted by livestream and the recordings are available to the public on the WHO HP.
  • It is claimed Dr. Swaminathan stated vaccinations are unsafe. Thats nonsense as well because she didnt said that. What she talked about was that the monitoring systems in poor countries often dont provide correct data and factual statements about errors in the use of vaccination. Furthermore she stated kids sometimes die after vaccination, in poor countries, because of polluted medical equipment and/or false composition of the vaccine, which often dont get reported well in/by these countries, resulting into rumours about vaccination in general.

The WHO Geneva December 2019 summit was to discuss this issue as well and to find solutions on a global scale.

BTW, pending:

I don’t care about any claim. I care about what she directly said. And that’s people die from vaccines. And that they have no idea how safe they are. That’s regardless of how many times we have been told they are safe. 

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Uh-huh, If your going to pull my pole, use lubricant, your giving me a rash.

Info Wars??? Really? Such a credible site. :rolleyes:

If you know Alex please tell him I just finished a fight and I'm booking another. I would be more than happy to let him join me in my cage.  :yes:

It has nothing to do with infowars. Not even close. 

Look if you guys feel comfortable ignoring folks like this Doctor, and the thousands of parents who have shared their nightmares with the world, great.

Just don’t mind people like me who want to hear the whole story. Not just the side of people who make billions pushing these shots. Or the media outlets who are practically owned by big pharma

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t care about any claim. I care about what she directly said. And that’s people die from vaccines. And that they have no idea how safe they are.

I`m sure you have listen what she said but I`m also quite sure you didnt understood what she said.

That’s regardless of how many times we have been told they are safe. 

Pending:

4 hours ago, toast said:

1.) The question should read: how many kids have been saved by vacs this year?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Piney said:

The same thing is happening with the Coronavirus, people are spreading rumors about cures, how bad things are, and just plain making up stories for attention. This behavior is terrible, and this thread shows how bad inaccurate information can be and what it can cause.

The World Health Organization is trying to stop these rumors by attacking them and putting accurate information in place of them. Even on this forum there those who choose to spread inaccurate information, even when shown they are not accurate.

Here is a link.

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200202-sitrep-13-ncov-v3.pdf?sfvrsn=195f4010_6

Managing the 2019-nCoV ‘infodemic’

The 2019-nCoV outbreak and response has been accompanied by a massive ‘infodemic’ - an over-abundance of information some accurate and some not that makes it hard for people to find trustworthy sources and reliable guidance when they need it.

Due to the high demand for timely and trustworthy information about 2019-nCoV, WHO technical risk communication and social media teams have been working closely to track and respond to myths and rumours. Through its headquarters in Geneva, its six regional offices and its partners, the Organization is working 24 hours a day to identify the most prevalent rumours that can potentially harm the public’s health, such as false prevention measures or cures. These myths are then refuted with evidence-based information. WHO is making public health information and advice on the 2019-nCoV, including myth busters, available on its social media channels (including Weibo, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest) and website

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

• the vid has a NewsWars logo
  • go to the HP of NewsWars here
  • scroll down to the footer
  • click on "Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice"
  • then you are directed to "infowars"

Not even close?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vaccines are safe and effective and serious side effects are rare. All vaccines undergo extensive testing on safety and effectiveness and systems are in place to monitor the safety of the treatment. The alternative of not vaccinating a child comes with risks that are far more serious and life threatening.  This story is evidence of that.

How did the anti-vaxxer movement get started anyway? I suspect it's been around since vaccinations were first introduced. It's misinformed and downright crazed. It's troubling that the movement has become so organised and vocal. Obviously it's important to have a discussion with both your doctor and pharmacist (the latter typically knows more about drugs than doctors do) prior to having any vaccination administered so that you're aware of potential side effects and conflicts with other mediciations you might be taking, but to say no to vaccinations out of fear, paranoia, and misinformation, is downright irresponsible.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

How did the anti-vaxxer movement get started anyway?

Essentially a doctor did a fake study on a vaccine and said it caused autism, I remember hearing he did it cause he had stock in a second vaccine that was directly competing with the vaccine in his study.  It quickly got figured out that the study was fake after it was published but not before this one celebrity started promoting it to her fans and it has just snowballed from there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Now you've done it. I have to go out for Gold Bond. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Why would you post a source like this if you are really after the truth from an honest perspective. I can certainly understand wanting to be well informed, but you can't do that by listening to a Conspiracy Theorist. INFOWARS is a site that Never never releases factual information, everything is slanted to supposedly expose actions of the Extreme right. Alex Jones is a fabricator who plays on people's  fears to make money, and money is all he cares about. In some cases his actions are boarder line criminal, but they are over looked because he is only part of the problem.

Peace

• Like 2

this case has 0 to do with vaccines,  none. 

one has to be a brainwashed moron to think, all vaccines are safe for everyone, just as you got to be a brainwashed moron to think all vaccines will cause harm.

Edited by aztek

On 2/9/2020 at 3:55 AM, preacherman76 said:

There also seems to be a correlation with infants dying from sids shortly after getting vaccines. And let’s not even get into all the auto immune diseases some end up with, again after getting poked.

It also seems like SIDS is a Western thing; because parent-infant co-sleeping is frowned upon.