Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Trump’s revenge

233 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then
3 hours ago, acute said:

He's a nasty piece of work.

For Trump, loyalty only goes one way.

Yeah, he's terrible.  I can't imagine why he'd be upset.  I mean, it's not like they've hounded him at every turn for the last 3 years and tried to ruin his presidency, his family or his associates and staffers.  If he wins again, he should get rid of every remaining political appointee that worked for the previous administration, just like nearly every other president traditionally does. 

Oh and BTW, the president is the boss of the executive branch of government.  You could say he IS the executive branch and there is absolutely nothing wrong or even inappropriate about a president removing staff that he has no confidence in.  If it was me, some of these snakes would have to start looking for employment FAR, FAR from DC.  But I'm a vindictive sort when someone crosses me.  I guess it's that whole Scorpio vibe :w00t:  I'd hold a damned high energy grudge against the Ukrainian Twins.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
3 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

So they got sacked for telling the truth in front of Congress?  :lol:

Is that what you call what they did?  It sounded an awful lot like wish fulfillment by partisan hacks to me.  They got fired for attempting to stick a shiv in his back while they were supposed to be working for him.  If they tried that in Ukraine, they might have more serious consequences to deal with :tu:

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
3 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

yeah, those nasty witnesses drove poor Donald to this. 

Pssst... go back and find any of their "testimony" where they stated unequivocally that they were first hand witnesses to an illegal act by Trump.  They were all just a bunch of damned partisan malcontents that didn't respect the guy who got elected and were angry that he might actually want to exercise the power he is given in the Constitution.  These clowns seemed to believe they knew better than he, how to implement foreign policy.  Only one slight problem with that assessment... it wasn't their job, it's HIS.  Oh, and I don't think anyone is "driving" Trump to do anything.  He's just exercising his rights as president.  I'm sure the toy soldiers will land on their feet in a nice little office in that funny-shaped building.  I particularly enjoyed seeing Vindman being escorted out of the facility like an employee that got fired for stealing or some other kind of low class behavior.  It was an apt ending for the shill.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

How can a president get anything done if his underlines do the opposite of what he wants?

Uncle Sam, in my humble opinion, the disconnect here between Trump haters and supporters is pretty basic.  Since they do not believe he is legitimate, then he cannot demand the powers and the respect of the office.  So it follows that any action he takes will always be wrong, illegitimate and an outrage.  See how simple it all is?  Meanwhile, the Bad Orange Man is taking a wrecking ball to their egos ;)   I fully expect Petulant Pelosi to spontaneously combust just any day now.  :w00t:   

There's a recent Gallup poll citing that 90% of Americans are satisfied/happy with their current situations.  Another poll by Rasmussen showed a tectonic shift in support for Trump in the African American community - 40+ %  That number alone, IF accurate, spells defeat for Trump's opponents and it has to be scaring the crap out of the DNC.  I can't think of a more deserving group to have that outcome.

If Durham starts dropping indictments in the summer, life will be just about perfect.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
24 minutes ago, and then said:

Pssst... go back and find any of their "testimony" where they stated unequivocally that they were first hand witnesses to an illegal act by Trump.  They were all just a bunch of damned partisan malcontents that didn't respect the guy who got elected and were angry that he might actually want to exercise the power he is given in the Constitution.  These clowns seemed to believe they knew better than he, how to implement foreign policy.  Only one slight problem with that assessment... it wasn't their job, it's HIS.  Oh, and I don't think anyone is "driving" Trump to do anything.  He's just exercising his rights as president.  I'm sure the toy soldiers will land on their feet in a nice little office in that funny-shaped building.  I particularly enjoyed seeing Vindman being escorted out of the facility like an employee that got fired for stealing or some other kind of low class behavior.  It was an apt ending for the shill.

So they all lied, eh ? Trump reminds of one of those school yard bullies that threatens to beat others up if they don't be his friend, lol. But you're right that Trump has the right to sack anyone he does not like. But wrong in stating that "these" clowns didn't know better than bozo himself. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

To summarize... 

Quote

2019-12-17-investigation-apple.png

~

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simplybill
7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

To summarize... 

President Trump is not on that list.

After three years of fact-finding missions by the Democrats, he still has no charges against him. Lots of unfounded allegations, but no charges.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
2 minutes ago, simplybill said:

President Trump is not on that list.

After three years of fact-finding missions by the Democrats, he still has no charges against him. Lots of unfounded allegations, but no charges.

 

According to your Senators... What the CIC did was wrong, but not enough to be removed from office... 

Meh.... 

~

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simplybill
5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

According to your Senators... What the CIC did was wrong, but not enough to be removed from office... 

The phone call may have appeared to be questionable, but when the alleged victim  himself (President Zelensky) denied any knowledge of having been the victim of an alleged crime, the trial should have ended there. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
2 hours ago, and then said:

Is that what you call what they did?  It sounded an awful lot like wish fulfillment by partisan hacks to me.  They got fired for attempting to stick a shiv in his back while they were supposed to be working for him.  If they tried that in Ukraine, they might have more serious consequences to deal with :tu:

Partisan hacks?  Wow, or you have a complete an utter misunderstanding of what Democracy is, which would probably aligns well with your right wing political stance BTW, or maybe I'm misunderstanding your Congress House rules so let's see.

Someone gets subpoenaed to testify in front of Congress, has to attend, otherwise they are held in contempt.  Correct?

This person has to swear under oath in front of Congress.  Correct?

If this person lies in front of Congress under oath they can be charged with fines and imprisonment (up to 5 years I read).  Correct?

So, if all three are correct, Trump sacked them because they testified against him in front of Congress.  He expected them to lie or be held in contempt by not attending, break your Congressional Law and personally pay the consequences for their refusal to attend or for lying.

Edited by Black Red Devil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
2 hours ago, Piney said:

No, you know what was hypocritical?

Watching General Heel Spurs put a medal around Captain Ass Boil's neck.  The Black Slab just combusted and cracked. :mellow:

 

 

IMG_20200208_174320.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
5 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

So they got sacked for telling the truth in front of Congress?  :lol:

Here's the truth

 

IMG_20200208_171008.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
18 minutes ago, acidhead said:

 

IMG_20200208_174320.jpg

A concept called "figuratively". He gave it to him. 

Of  course he was gonna make the Mail Order Boobs catch the cooties. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
45 minutes ago, simplybill said:

The phone call may have appeared to be questionable, but when the alleged victim  himself (President Zelensky) denied any knowledge of having been the victim of an alleged crime, the trial should have ended there. 

Trial? 

You're still living on railroad time... 

~

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
35 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Here's the truth

 

IMG_20200208_171008.jpg

Into CT's lately are we acidhead? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
1 minute ago, Black Red Devil said:

Into CT's lately are we acidhead? 

Everything you've said in this thread is a conspiracy theory

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Everything you've said in this thread is a conspiracy theory

So these are a CT?  Explain why.

Someone gets subpoenaed to testify in front of Congress, has to attend, otherwise they are held in contempt.  Correct?

This person has to swear under oath in front of Congress.  Correct?

If this person lies in front of Congress under oath they can be charged with fines and imprisonment (up to 5 years I read).  Correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
5 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

So these are a CT?  Explain why.

Someone gets subpoenaed to testify in front of Congress, has to attend, otherwise they are held in contempt.  Correct?

This person has to swear under oath in front of Congress.  Correct?

If this person lies in front of Congress under oath they can be charged with fines and imprisonment (up to 5 years I read).  Correct?

Why are you going on about things you obviously know nothing about?  Instead of letting the Media do your thinking for you...employ Google.  It's amazing what you can find out there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
2 minutes ago, joc said:

Why are you going on about things you obviously know nothing about?  Instead of letting the Media do your thinking for you...employ Google.  It's amazing what you can find out there.

I did and those were the results.  Alternatively why don't you explain why any of those three points are wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky

i don't mean to stir the pot but wasn't Mitt Romney brave and defiant in voting with his conscience and Christian beliefs ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 hour ago, simplybill said:

The phone call may have appeared to be questionable, but when the alleged victim  himself (President Zelensky) denied any knowledge of having been the victim of an alleged crime, the trial should have ended there. 

Zelensky won't be in office for ever and scared to invoke the wrath of Donald and Mitch. At some point his memoirs will make interesting reading. Of course it will be too late by then but at least history will vindicate many and condemn a few too. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
5 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

So they all lied, eh ?

Does it seem out of the question that political infighting by staff who are loyal to their last boss and hate the new one, would fabricate crises and lie about events?  You aren't that naive.  Guy, if you have watched this process for the last 3 years and you haven't managed to detect a repetitive pattern of behavior, always ending with a lack of proof for the accusations that were made, then there's no point trying to discuss the situation.  I will just point out that Mueller was given an unlimited budget, time limit and scope for his investigation.  ABSOLUTE CARTE BLANCHE and his report had zero solid evidence to bring any charge against ANYONE in Trump's administration for the act of conspiracy or tampering with the election by helping a foreign power to have access.  That is just a fact.  All those highly touted "indictments" and plea deals were for process crimes or for criminal activity by a Trump appointee BEFORE they worked for him.  THAT also, is a fact.  

The reason it matters is that partisans for the Left, like yourself, even though you have made a determination that he is somehow guilty even though no proof has been provided, are eventually going to be faced with some serious decisions.  He is most likely going to be re-elected.  Despite all the hysteria and doom and gloom from idiots in media, a substantial and growing percentage of Americans are feeling empowered and positive about the future and they are crediting Trump at some level for that.  If the media continue to escalate the rhetoric after he's re-elected and if the Ds decide to go into perpetual investigative mode then at some point there is going to be a reckoning.  People are increasingly transitioning from being bored to being angry about this waste of time, money and opportunity that is going on.  

Don't mistake what I'm saying to be some kind of veiled threat of violence by his supporters.  If violence comes I believe it will be brief, limited to Blue state major urban areas and then it will resolve because the angry idiots will have burned down their own neighborhoods and will be smart enough not to try it in areas that supported him.  At heart I think the Antifa types are just punks that like to bully.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
5 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

But wrong in stating that "these" clowns didn't know better than bozo himself.

Can you not understand that the role of determining foreign policy for this nation is the purview of the Chief Executive?  I'm not saying that a president, Trump or Obama or whoever, is going to be more knowledgeable about the intricacies of policy matters within individual nations that we have relations with.  That's the whole reason for having experienced and expert people on the NSC staff.  But what Vindman and Sondlein and the rest of those clowns did was to attempt to take him DOWN because he refused to take their counsel and instead to make his own decisions - as is perfectly legal, normal and customary.  None of those policy wonks stand for election and their expert advice is still just advice.  Their problem and it's one that is shared by all who hate the guy, is they didn't respect his role and his authority because they made a judgment - like you, apparently - that he is illegitimate and shouldn't have the authority that comes with the job.  

Well...we're 3+ years in, he's still president and he's on one hell of a win streak and the haters are running out of excuses that make any kind of sense.  He isn't going to be removed and their goal of crippling him or paralyzing his administration to make him ineffective, has failed miserably.  He has beaten their best efforts.  If they want to continue with the same old song and dance, they can pay when the bill comes due.  The greatest irony of all is that if they changed tactics and began fresh and tried to work with him, even a little, he'd bend over backward to give them legislative victories.  In fact, he'd probably go too far and alienate his supporters.  But, no worries.  Pelosi and Schumer would set the country on fire and watch it burn before they'd do anything to help the nation succeed with him at the helm.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drakonwick
7 minutes ago, and then said:

Does it seem out of the question that political infighting by staff who are loyal to their last boss and hate the new one, would fabricate crises and lie about events?  You aren't that naive.  Guy, if you have watched this process for the last 3 years and you haven't managed to detect a repetitive pattern of behavior, always ending with a lack of proof for the accusations that were made, then there's no point trying to discuss the situation.  I will just point out that Mueller was given an unlimited budget, time limit and scope for his investigation.  ABSOLUTE CARTE BLANCHE and his report had zero solid evidence to bring any charge against ANYONE in Trump's administration for the act of conspiracy or tampering with the election by helping a foreign power to have access.  That is just a fact.  All those highly touted "indictments" and plea deals were for process crimes or for criminal activity by a Trump appointee BEFORE they worked for him.  THAT also, is a fact.  

The reason it matters is that partisans for the Left, like yourself, even though you have made a determination that he is somehow guilty even though no proof has been provided, are eventually going to be faced with some serious decisions.  He is most likely going to be re-elected.  Despite all the hysteria and doom and gloom from idiots in media, a substantial and growing percentage of Americans are feeling empowered and positive about the future and they are crediting Trump at some level for that.  If the media continue to escalate the rhetoric after he's re-elected and if the Ds decide to go into perpetual investigative mode then at some point there is going to be a reckoning.  People are increasingly transitioning from being bored to being angry about this waste of time, money and opportunity that is going on.  

Don't mistake what I'm saying to be some kind of veiled threat of violence by his supporters.  If violence comes I believe it will be brief, limited to Blue state major urban areas and then it will resolve because the angry idiots will have burned down their own neighborhoods and will be smart enough not to try it in areas that supported him.  At heart I think the Antifa types are just punks that like to bully.

You can make excuses all you want! Trump is guilty on multiple counts, including Vote Tampering, to the Emoluments Clause. 
This grifter of a president is taking full advantage of his powers. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
5 hours ago, third_eye said:

To summarize... 

~

Apparently, you don't do very well at processing the clear use of English.  Care to cite which of those indictments or pleas were related to the cause for the investigation?  As in, which ones were charged or plead guilty to conspiracy or collusion to change the outcome of the 2016 election?  Lining up the evidence of prosecutorial abuse by Mueller and his goons only impresses the idiots who lap up the MSM sewage.  We have a saying in America... you can indict a ham sandwich but it doesn't mean you'll get a conviction.  Those 17 attorneys that used unlimited government resources to crush people like General Flynn should die slow and rot in hell, IMO.  

But hey, whatever gives you joy, I'll just bask in his continuing victories against the people who are so convinced they are better than him and his supporters :tu:  We're at 191 Federal Judge appointees and counting.  So, roll on, cat daddy.  We'll be here when his haters are gone ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.