Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead galaxy

Damien99

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

So if you see someone bleeding you think you will start bleeding?  Just because we see something that happened somewhere else in the past does not mean that it is happening here now just because we see it.

If it the em radiation constant has changed to a different vacuum state which can set us to a true vacuum then the bleeding we see has caused bleeding all over to the universe and is going to cause us to bleed shortly 

Have you read the comments from sic-nerd about the value of em radiation constant possibly changing being different there if he is correct then means it is coming here as different and true vacuum state may be coming which affects the whole universe by causing it all to bleed.

i don’t think you see what I am understanding If the galaxies at that time is dead because of a constant change then that will travel at the speed of light and destroy everything. 

if it happened there and we see it now that means a vacuum collapse of the universe is reaching us now. Right?

the implications  of what was seen can be the sign of a true vacuum or current end of universe collapse. 

Edited by Damien99

4 hours ago, Damien99 said:

if it happened there and we see it now that means a vacuum collapse of the universe is reaching us now. Right?

the implications  of what was seen can be the sign of a true vacuum or current end of universe collapse. 

A vacuum decay would happen at the speed of light and spread out in all directions forming a bigger and bigger bubble. 

If a vacuum decay was to happen it would cause a fundamental change to all matter, the new universe would likely be unrecognisable from what we see today. There has been no such fundamental change in the 'Dead' galaxy. 

And as the vacuum decay happens at the speed of light you would not see it coming, or see a distant dead galaxy as a warning. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

A vacuum decay would happen at the speed of light and spread out in all directions forming a bigger and bigger bubble. 

If a vacuum decay was to happen it would cause a fundamental change to all matter, the new universe would likely be unrecognisable from what we see today. There has been no such fundamental change in the 'Dead' galaxy. 

And as the vacuum decay happens at the speed of light you would not see it coming, or see a distant dead galaxy as a warning. 

But far away enough it would not have hit us yet but still affected what we see now from the past

am I wrong 

Edited by Damien99

11 hours ago, Damien99 said:

If it the em radiation constant has changed to a different vacuum state which can set us to a true vacuum then the bleeding we see has caused bleeding all over to the universe and is going to cause us to bleed shortly 

Have you read the comments from sic-nerd about the value of em radiation constant possibly changing being different there if he is correct then means it is coming here as different and true vacuum state may be coming which affects the whole universe by causing it all to bleed.

i don’t think you see what I am understanding If the galaxies at that time is dead because of a constant change then that will travel at the speed of light and destroy everything. 

6 hours ago, Damien99 said:

Sorry didn’t realize I didn’t type,as per  sci need the value is 1/137 and it’s possible the dead galaxy is showing it dropped

if it drops below 1 then true vacuum occurs 

21 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

No, but it would be considered unprofessional and hyperbole to jump to conclusions. As an outsider I can do it without ridicule though :D

Okay...as an outsider...waaay outside...I offer the following theory:

As the universe is expanding, it is also being pulled into a UltraMassive Black Hole.  On the other side of the UltraMassive Black Hole is a Big Bang event where all of the energy pulled into the Black Hole is released ...i.e.  UltraMassive White Hole.   This is a new universe being born.   The side effect of the Big Bang is a vaccuum which forms into an UltraMassive Black Hole which begins to pull all of the galaxies toward it.  Eventually this energy is released through an UltraMassive White Hole and another Big Bang occurs.

This would be an ongoing destruction/creation of universes which could suggest that there are possibly trillions of universes.

Here is a chart I made just now to illustrate the above:

609433723_blackholewhiteholeuniverseformation.jpg.02d415ee4977bba72c8461fdfbd7fc0f.jpg

The galaxies in our universe being pulled into an UltraMassive Black Hole being released in a Big Bang event out of the Black Hole...i.e. UltraMassive White Hole

Edit:  oh yeah, the point....as galaxies near the UltraMassive Black Hole, they stop star formation.

Edited by joc

13 hours ago, Damien99 said:

But far away enough it would not have hit us yet but still affected what we see now from the past

am I wrong 

We can see the galaxy so any effect would have hit us. Light travelling from that galaxy, showing its death, would arrive at the same time as the Vacuum decay, wiping us out. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

We can see the galaxy so any effect would have hit us. Light travelling from that galaxy, showing its death, would arrive at the same time as the Vacuum decay, wiping us out. 

I agree but 

,as per  sci nerd the value is 1/137 and it’s possible the dead galaxy is showing it dropped

27 minutes ago, joc said:

As the universe is expanding, it is also being pulled into a UltraMassive Black Hole.  On the other side of the UltraMassive Black Hole is a Big Bang event where all of the energy pulled into the Black Hole is released ...i.e.  UltraMassive White Hole.   This is a new universe being born.   The side effect of the Big Bang is a vaccuum which forms into an UltraMassive Black Hole which begins to pull all of the galaxies toward it.  Eventually this energy is released through an UltraMassive White Hole and another Big Bang occurs.

This would be an ongoing destruction/creation of universes which could suggest that there are possibly trillions of universes.

609433723_blackholewhiteholeuniverseformation.jpg.02d415ee4977bba72c8461fdfbd7fc0f.jpg

The galaxies in our universe being pulled into an UltraMassive Black Hole being released in a Big Bang event out of the Black Hole...i.e. UltraMassive White Hole

Edit:  oh yeah, the point....as galaxies near the UltraMassive Black Hole, they stop star formation.

Not a new theory. They actually used it in Star Trek several times.
Maybe you could re-post it in my 'stillborn' thread about mysteries in physics, and help me revive it?

Your theory would be a combination of number 4 and number 6 on the list :)

1 hour ago, joc said:

So our universe is in the process of ending then?

29 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

I agree but 

,as per  sci nerd the value is 1/137 and it’s possible the dead galaxy is showing it dropped

As I understand it the vacuum cannot drop by a random amount but down to the next fixed level, that new level would cause a very big change to the universe.  

A different value for the fine structure constant might effect the vacuum level but I have no idea how. :D

7 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

As I understand it the vacuum cannot drop by a random amount but down to the next fixed level, that new level would cause a very big change to the universe.  

A different value for the fine structure constant might effect the vacuum level but I have no idea how. :D

Hopefully we can get clarification cause of what he said is true then we have a problem 

Edited by Damien99

19 hours ago, Damien99 said:

I still suggest you look up the word Vacuum in a reputable dictionary.   You need to get some education on astronomy before you read all this crazy stuff about "vacuum decay" and "different vacuum states"

Also, em radiation is Electro magnetic radiation.  We live in that radiation all over the world.   So you are fearful because you read an article that used words you don't understand.  So educate yourself about what those words actually  mean.  And let go of the fear.  Why waste time being afraid the sun is going to blow up when you could waste your time being afraid someone will knife you on the subway or break in to your house in the middle of the night and kill you.  You must have a very blessed life to have to go out in space to find something to fear.

Edited by Desertrat56

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I still suggest you look up the word Vacuum in a reputable dictionary.   You need to get some education on astronomy before you read all this crazy stuff about "vacuum decay" and "different vacuum states"

I have looked it up and from what I understand from what I read this is my conclusion 

and sci nerd mentioned the levels may be dropping from 1/137 or so once it drops below 1 the universe becomes a true vacuum

Edited by Damien99

10 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

I have looked it up and from what I understand from what I read this is my conclusion 

and sci nerd mentioned the levels may be dropping from 1/137 or so once it drops below 1 the universe becomes a true vacuum

No, he was giving you an example of what the 1/137 ratio means, not saying that it is dropping.  And as long as there is matter in the universe there will be no "true vacuum".   Is there no one you could go to that could teach you astronomy face to face, with a board to draw pictures and equations so that you can understand?

Edited by Desertrat56

t could be something as simple as dust blocking the light, or Earth being out of range. But what everybody might secretly suspect is that it could be evidence of a different strong force : EM ratio. The current ratio is 1/137, and it has long been speculated if the ratio has changed since the early universe - or will change in the deep future.

Edit: Or the ratio being different in other parts of theuniverse.

The strong force decides how much energy it takes to make new element nucleus', like Helium. The EM force decides the amount of light a star emits.
In our local part of the universe, in our time, that ratio is perfect for stars to live long lives: 1/137
The mystery is if it's a local value only, and if it's a current value only. Or if it's universal and forever.

now do you understand my logic 

•  
Edited by Damien99

17 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

t could be something as simple as dust blocking the light, or Earth being out of range. But what everybody might secretly suspect is that it could be evidence of a different strong force : EM ratio. The current ratio is 1/137, and it has long been speculated if the ratio has changed since the early universe - or will change in the deep future.

Edit: Or the ratio being different in other parts of theuniverse.

The strong force decides how much energy it takes to make new element nucleus', like Helium. The EM force decides the amount of light a star emits.
In our local part of the universe, in our time, that ratio is perfect for stars to live long lives: 1/137
The mystery is if it's a local value only, and if it's a current value only. Or if it's universal and forever.

now do you understand my logic 

•  

No, I still feel you are misunderstanding what you read.  You quoted something that makes perfect sense, but you are scrambling it in your head.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, I still feel you are misunderstanding what you read.  You quoted something that makes perfect sense, but you are scrambling it in your head.

I don’t see how, I have been doing extensive reading the universe is now at a métastable state but borderline if the number drops below one then it turns into a true vacuum, right now we are at 1/137 if it’s true that the dead galaxy is because this dropped it brings us possible under 1 

2 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Maybe you could re-post it in my 'stillborn' thread about mysteries in physics, and help me revive it?

Your theory would be a combination of number 4 and number 6 on the list :)

Well you know what they say...great minds think alike..

2 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

I honestly don't know enough about cosmology to even begin to discuss anything about it in an intelligent way.   Like a Mandlebrot Set in real time...

No matter how large you go or how small you go...it just goes on and on and on....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damien99 said:

I don’t see how, I have been doing extensive reading the universe is now at a métastable state but borderline if the number drops below one then it turns into a true vacuum, right now we are at 1/137 if it’s true that the dead galaxy is because this dropped it brings us possible under 1 

Again I apologize if sound dumb , I am reading online papers and understanding the most of it but not all of it, if I am wrong please tell me and hopefully explain why 

43 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

Again I apologize if sound dumb , I am reading online papers and understanding the most of it but not all of it, if I am wrong please tell me and hopefully explain why 

You are not understanding most of it.  You need to find a teacher that can help you face to face.  Reading without understanding is not useful.

1 hour ago, Damien99 said:

The fact that we see the old galaxy, proves there is no vacuum decay. Something that has ceased to exist does not emit light.
The nature of a vacuum decay makes it impossible to detect before it hits. If there is such a decay heading for us, we will be dead before we know about it.
But, most important, vacuum decay is just a conjecture. It may be impossible.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

The fact that we see the old galaxy, proves there is no vacuum decay. Something that has ceased to exist does not emit light.
The nature of a vacuum decay makes it impossible to detect before it hits. If there is such a decay heading for us, we will be dead before we know about it.
But, most important, vacuum decay is just a conjecture. It may be impossible.

Thank you but still wondering if the 1/137 number you specified is part of the 1 value of the universe possibly falling into true vacuum state?

is em radiation state of 1/137 the value for state of the universe?

this is the only thing I am trying to understand now 

Edited by Damien99

23 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

Thank you but still wondering if the 1/137 number you specified is part of the 1 value of the universe possibly falling into true vacuum state?

No, a change in the fine-structure constant will not produce an energy vacuum. As far as I understand it, a quantum field vacuum decay is an ultimate resting state, lower than any resting state we have ever measured. That would require it to be stationary and below 0 kelvin. Everything in the universe is in motion, so I can't see how it could occur. And 0 kelvin is the coldest possible temperature.

• Like 1