Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5G roll out in the UK

bee

On 2/14/2020 at 8:58 AM, bee said:

Even the reports that say it's not harmful at the moment usually say more research is needed....

Because 5G will be using microwave frequencies, .... that do not just pass through the body (like with
4G and the mast you have near you) ... but impact the skin...

And as for house prices.... I predict that a 5G transmitter right outside will be a negative and not a positive...

Whether its the safety of 5G or if coffee causes cancer or not, everything like this will have "more research is needed" as a postscript. That doesn't leave the door wide open for doom mongering.

Secondly, if we're talking about sub-visible frequencies, the frequency itself doesn't matter, its the power that causes the damage, and 5G is orders of magnitude weaker than a microwave oven.

Stop being so hand-wavingly hysterical and learn something.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Whether its the safety of 5G or if coffee causes cancer or not, everything like this will have "more research is needed" as a postscript. That doesn't leave the door wide open for doom mongering.

Secondly, if we're talking about sub-visible frequencies, the frequency itself doesn't matter, its the power that causes the damage, and 5G is orders of magnitude weaker than a microwave oven.

Stop being so hand-wavingly hysterical and learn something.

Re bolded... what I have gathered (and I've said previously that, like most people I'm in the process
of learning about all this..).... what I've gathered is that the transmitters will have the capability of 
increasing the power...maybe right up to military WMD levels .... in the video below she says that 5G is a
different technology to the other generations of wireless technology and that it was first developed
by the military as a weapon (2:00).. she talks about the affect on insects and birds and wild life...
and at 3:00 says...

"thousands of tiny little antennas and they put them in an array - then they focus this array
into a steerable laser beam....so the 4G is a light bulb - the 5G is a laser..." 

Nancy Hopkins is a Bio/Electronic Weapons Expert.

5G: Weapon of Mass Destruction (YT video 6:01)

oh and it would be good if you and @Setton could stick to the subject and not diverge into flame baiting
and personal attack.... thank you..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skookum said:

Does anyone else feel like me that I don't understand the rush for 5G to be installed?

Mobile internet is essential for my work. Infact I can't work without it. However I can work on less than 3G.

What and how many industries need 5G so badly and how are they coping now?

I can't understand why we are rushing into this that is pressuring us into using companies like Huawei to get it done fast.

Yes there does seem to be a rush.... forcing 5G on the world..... and maybe that's before people
start asking too many questions including the basic ones.... "Do we want it" and "what good is it really?"

You have to wonder who is making the decisions about all this.... because it's not the citizens who are
going to have to live with it and take the consequences... we are only just catching up with the information
and implications...

It seems that someone.... a group of someones has decided to completely redesign our lives using
the 5G technology and are creating what they are calling The Internet of Things... which also includes
Artificial Intelligence taking a central part in it all...

This is a random video explaining the Internet of Things ..... complete with upbeat music... :) ..... like
oh it's gunna be great.... but WHY is it going to be desirable...? the best they have come up with is to
dangle a rather pathetic carrot in front of the General Public  that a film can be downloaded in seconds..

Re the why the rush question....another reason is probably because it is such a HUGE project that
it will take many years to completely 'roll out'.... so thay must be getting going on it ASAP... making a
start...?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

oh and it would be good if you and @Setton could stick to the subject and not diverge into flame baiting
and personal attack.... thank you..

Pointing out that you haven't a clue what you're on about is not a personal attack and is extremely relevant to the topic. 

If you disagree, feel free to use the report button. You do not get to police threads to silence other people. 

13 hours ago, bee said:

"thousands of tiny little antennas and they put them in an array - then they focus this array
into a steerable laser beam....so the 4G is a light bulb - the 5G is a laser..." 

a laser beam? Is she being figurative, or does she not know what a laser is? Even if it is a metaphor, to be effective as a weapon a laser would have to be very tightly focused. But surely 5G transmitters would have to be omnidirectional? 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

a laser beam? Is she being figurative, or does she not know what a laser is? Even if it is a metaphor, to be effective as a weapon a laser would have to be very tightly focused. But surely 5G transmitters would have to be omnidirectional? 

She knows what a laser is - and must be talking about the intensity / frequency of 5G emissions
which is concentrated like a laser beam rather than defused like a light bulb...? That's an analogy
she used to describe the difference between 4G and 5G in the interview...

laser = Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Nancy Hopkins (wiki)

Nancy Hopkins, an American molecular biologist, is the Amgen, Inc. Professor of Biology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[1][2] She is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy, and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.

This article was written in March 2018 and gives general info about the direction all this is heading...

https://5g.co.uk/news/5g-uk-trial-testing-ground/4302/

5G UK trial and testing grounds confirmed

What's involved?

The primary work involves the installation of a fully functional 5G testbed at six locations for use by companies and organisations, and in some cases the public, to test and validate applications and hardware.

The companies and organisations were chosen by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport as part of its Digital Strategy. The work will cover :

• Smart farming via the use of drones
  • Health care in the home via the Internet of Things (IOT)
  • Cyber security
  • Increasing manufacturing productivity
  • Enhanced visual experiences for tourists
  • Patient care and monitoring
  • Self-driving cars

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bee said:

Nancy Hopkins is a Bio/Electronic Weapons Expert

Experts, everywhere.

Nancy Hopkins was an electronic warfare officer for the US Army in the 1970's. Even back then she had learned the dangers of electromagnet radiation.

Link

Just to participate to some meetings during a training does not make a person an expert.

But Hopkins is a woo-woo expert who runs a woo-woo business:

Nancy Hopkins is a Bio/Electronic Weapons Expert and Psychic/Remote Viewer.

Link

Furthermore, she run a shop where she sell products made out of Shungite

“Shungite is the planet’s gift. It is planetary-celestial alchemy....After awhile this planet has created alchemy known as Shungite. And Shungite is the representation of every crystal that has ever been experienced by every being living on this world past, present and future, so it is every crystal put into one. Just as we are having our awakening, the crystal and mineral community is also having their own awakening. Their process is just happening before our frequency of time is coming into existence. That is why there is a manifestation of Shungite in general. It is there for the people to use. But even the mount of Shungite that isn’t used, it is still doing its mineral community purpose, which is ascending those beings who are becoming Shungite beings...and Shungite is a sample encoding of infinite energy into a finite object....” - Andrew Bartzis, Galactic Historian, August 1, 2016

Link

Good to know there is a "Galactic Historian" as well. We are on the safe side now.

Of course, all new technologies should be investigated on possible harmful influence to our environment and our health but to stick to the lips of an idiot lady who make her money with gullible people is the most wrong ways to do that because it will not work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

Nancy Hopkins (wiki)

Nancy Hopkins, an American molecular biologist, is the Amgen, Inc. Professor of Biology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[1][2] She is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy, and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.

I dont think that this Nancy is the same Nancy you are talking about.

Your Nancy: Nancy L. Hopkins

The real Nancy: Nancy Hopkins, Biography

Edited by toast

21 minutes ago, toast said:

I dont think that this Nancy is the same Nancy you are talking about.

Your Nancy: Nancy L. Hopkins

The real Nancy: Nancy Hopkins, Biography

ok thanks... I did wonder why Wikipedia would have her on as they are notorious for being
edited and controlled... :) ...  and I was looking at the picture thinking IS that her...

I see with your other post you have tried to write her off as woo woo... which is a well worn path
and tactic when someone steps out of the permitted frames of orthodoxy..

I'd never heard of Shungite before .... 

so I will try to find out more about that Nancy L Hopkins ... (censorship on the Internet permitting)

But anyway she is only one of many many people - including hundreds of scientists warning
about 5G and the potential dangers to the environment and human health....

I'm beginning to realize what a LAZY affair it all is... 5G.... where eventually humans are barely needed at all
and some non human intelligence just runs the show.... a show devoid of life as we know it...

42 minutes ago, toast said:

Nancy Hopkins is a Bio/Electronic Weapons Expert and Psychic/Remote Viewer.

Link

thanks for that link.... 

Nancy Hopkins was an electronic warfare officer for the US Army in the 1970's. Even back then she had learned the dangers of electromagnet radiation. When her brother died of a brain tumor directly linked to WiFi/microwave signals and she tried to tell her family of the dangers - even her family blew her off. Without a solution no one wanted to hear about the problem.

Then in March 2014 Nancy was introduced to a mineral only found in Russia called Shungite. Nancy was on a mission to get Shungite to the masses. In May 2017 the masses included the Bees. Shungite protects against EM/WiFi radiation and her nonprofit corporation Cosmic Reality Shungite, Inc has been creating Shungite products that over 4,000 customers have purchased. While only a few hundred took the time to create a customer testimonial, the internet store has a money back guarantee only used by one person. When the bees came into the picture there was an opportunity to demonstrate Shungite’s magic by saving the bees. It is the story of the bees Nancy will share with us tonight.

2 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

in view of Toast's kind correction... :) 

The Nancy Hopkins in the video interview was an electronic warfare officer in the US army in the 70s
so she knows what a laser is... 

link

5 minutes ago, bee said:

I see with your other post you have tried to write her off as woo woo... which is a well worn path
and tactic when someone steps out of the permitted frames of orthodoxy..

Yes, I did and I will not stop to take their claims into question on a scientific level. Its a mission. A mission to prevent people from stultification.

But anyway she is only one of many many people - including hundreds of scientists warning
about 5G and the potential dangers to the environment and human health....

Thats what I wrote already but individuals like Nancy L. are not members of the group of scientists who investigate in the matter.

12 minutes ago, toast said:

Thats what I wrote already but individuals like Nancy L. are not members of the group of scientists who investigate in the matter.

looks like she goes one better than that... and has hands on practical experience in the field of electronic warfare...

so we are getting info from the Horses Mouth - so to speak - rather than someone who messes around with
poor rats and mice etc... among other things... (although I expect secretly the data gained from Test Bed
experimentation on unsuspecting people will be analysed as well....but not necessarily made public...)

anyway thanks for your contribution about Nancy Hopkins..

Edited by bee

19 hours ago, bee said:

Re bolded... what I have gathered (and I've said previously that, like most people I'm in the process
of learning about all this..).... what I've gathered is that the transmitters will have the capability of 
increasing the power...maybe right up to military WMD levels 
.... in the video below she says that 5G is a
different technology to the other generations of wireless technology and that it was first developed
by the military as a weapon (2:00).. she talks about the affect on insects and birds and wild life...
and at 3:00 says...

I have a little pen with a laser in for lectures. 

Should I be locked up for my 'WMD'? :o

Your 'research' is Youtube. With the odd smattering of actual science that you've put your own mad spin on (see bold above). 

Unless you actually, genuinely, want to learn, expect people to continue pointing out your utter lack of scientific literacy. 

Is she indeed? 

Because the link you provided says she is known for her work on Zebrafish genetics and viruses. 

I'm not entirely sure how you use a Zebrafish as a weapon but can't wait to hear your explanation. 

Presumably on the end of some sort of pole... 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bee said:

.. and has hands on practical experience in the field of electronic warfare...

Thats her claim but there is nothing available that may prove the claim.

so we are getting info from the Horses Mouth - so to speak - rather than someone who messes around with
poor rats and mice etc...

Nancy Hopkins`s work is cancer research. Of course, mice and zebra fishes are involved in this kind of basic research but if you are not ok with such research you should stop from today on to take any kind medications because all NIDs (new investigational drugs) have to undergo toxicity tests which are often performed by testing on animals.

So who do you think is the better person: the idiot woman who is running a CT HP and related businesses which increase stupidity of humans or the one who is working successful in the field of cancer basic research with the target to find treatments against cancer?

(although I expect secretly the data gained from Test Bed
experimentation on unsuspecting people will be analysed as well....but not necessarily made public...)

If you would had at least a very little knowledge and understanding of basic research in human medicine, clinical research in general and the laws behind it you would not had placed such a CT BS. Hopefully.

Edited by toast

18 hours ago, Setton said:

I have a little pen with a laser in for lectures. 

Should I be locked up for my 'WMD'? :o

Your 'research' is Youtube. With the odd smattering of actual science that you've put your own mad spin on (see bold above). 

Unless you actually, genuinely, want to learn, expect people to continue pointing out your utter lack of scientific literacy. 

Is she indeed? 

Because the link you provided says she is known for her work on Zebrafish genetics and viruses. 

I'm not entirely sure how you use a Zebrafish as a weapon but can't wait to hear your explanation. 

Presumably on the end of some sort of pole... 

you yourself are evidently very resistant to learning about 5G and stand on the sidelines throwing
stones... but hey... I've had a brilliant idea :D as you seem completely ok with the microwave emissions...
you could volunteer to be an (official) test subject perhaps - I expect people are paid to do that somewhere..
or maybe volunteer your dog for experimentation... like say you have a Basset Hound and someone else
has a little Chihuahua.. they could see the differences on how much they can take at the different
frequencies... before they become uncomfortable or ill or go crazy or die...

regarding you becoming a voluntary test subject I'm sure we could have a whip round for your travel
expenses... I'd bung... :innocent:

whadayathink...?

^_^

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

you yourself are evidently very resistant to learning about 5G and stand on the sidelines throwing
stones...

Matter of fact I'm very keen to learn more about it. 

It's just that I'd prefer to learn from actual scientists than Youtubers and conspiracy theorist whackjobs. 

Just personal preference. Do let me know if you ever find those peer reviewed articles you've been promising... 

but hey... I've had a brilliant idea :D as you seem completely ok with the microwave emissions...
you could volunteer to be an (official) test subject perhaps - I expect people are paid to do that somewhere..
or maybe volunteer your dog for experimentation... like say you have a Basset Hound and someone else
has a little Chihuahua.. they could see the differences on how much they can take at the different

regarding you becoming a voluntary test subject I'm sure we could have a whip round for your travel

whadayathink...?

^_^

While I've bo need for the money, if it would shut you up and convince you to actually learn something, I'd be happy to. 

Let me know when you've found where I can volunteer and I'll let you know my expenses. 

15 hours ago, toast said:

Thats her claim but there is nothing available that may prove the claim.

Nancy Hopkins`s work is cancer research. Of course, mice and zebra fishes are involved in this kind of basic research but if you are not ok with such research you should stop from today on to take any kind medications because all NIDs (new investigational drugs) have to undergo toxicity tests which are often performed by testing on animals.

surely you don't have to be for or against animal testing... or just consider it a necessary '''evil'''.... to feel some
compassion and gratitude to the animals who's discomfort and suffering helps develop human medicines etc..
to completely disregard them as Nothing would surely be too hard hearted...?

but we don't want to go off topic and get diverted into all that just because you used it as a way to try and score points... 

15 hours ago, toast said:

So who do you think is the better person: the idiot woman who is running a CT HP and related businesses which increase stupidity of humans or the one who is working successful in the field of cancer basic research with the target to find treatments against cancer?

here's another professional person... who do you think is the better person out of her and your Nancy Hopkins,,?
see how silly it is to frame it like that.... it's all relative...

link

Devra Lee Davis – Founding Director of the Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology of the U.S. National Research Council, National Academy of Sciences, Founding Director of the Center for Environmental Oncology, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, who has taught at the University of California, San Francisco and Berkeley, Dartmouth, Georgetown, Harvard, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and other major universities, and has had articles published in Lancet, Journal of the American Medical Association to Scientific American, the New York Times and elsewhere – says that the 5G wavelengths used in IoT have never been tested for health effects, and may adversely impact our skin and sweat glands:

10 minutes ago, Setton said:

While I've bo need for the money, if it would shut you up and convince you to actually learn something, I'd be happy to. 

Let me know when you've found where I can volunteer and I'll let you know my expenses. 

lazy bones...... (and I don't think for one minute you would ;))

and I definitely don't think you would volunteer your dog to do it...

Edited by bee

26 minutes ago, bee said:

stones... but hey... I've had a brilliant idea :D as you seem completely ok with the microwave emissions...

whadayathink...?

^_^

Do you you have a microwave oven and wifi router in your home?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, toast said:

(although I expect secretly the data gained from Test Bed

If you would had at least a very little knowledge and understanding of basic research in human medicine, clinical research in general and the laws behind it you would not had placed such a CT BS. Hopefully.

regarding the last paragraph in your post...

you would have to be naive to think that secret experimentation on unsuspecting human subjects
doesn't go on... it is confirmed that it has in the past and there is no reason to think that it doesn't now -
and it would no doubt be classified...

If they stick a 5G transmitter on a school in one of their test bed areas they are naturally going to be
interested in the mental and physical health of the children in the school (hopefully anyway)....
and will collect data on it..... but they won't be telling the parents so they don't cause alarm...

here's an example of what has happened in the past in the UK... 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/how-the-british-government-subjected-thousands-of-people-to-chemical-and-biological-warfare-trials-10376411.html

During the Cold War, the British Government used the general public as unwitting biological and chemical warfare guinea pigs on a much greater scale than previously thought, according to new historical research.

In more than 750 secret operations, hundreds of thousands of ordinary Britons were subjected to ‘mock’ biological and chemical warfare attacks launched from aircraft, ships and road vehicles.

Up until now historians had thought that such operations had been much less extensive. The new research, carried out by Ulf Schmidt, Professor of Modern History at the University of Kent, has revealed that British military aircraft dropped thousands of kilos of a chemical of ‘largely unknown toxic potential’ on British civilian populations in and around Salisbury in Wiltshire, Cardington in Bedfordshire and Norwich in Norfolk.

Edited by bee
to add link
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Do you you have a microwave oven and wifi router in your home?

what's your point..?

On 2/18/2020 at 7:34 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I saw this that explains the 'beam forming' aspect of 5G.... the relevant part begins at 3:20...
so no it will not always be 'omnidirectional' -- now lets imagine you have your 5G compatible
Smart Phone on the other side of your head or body to where the beam is coming from... 
it's not going to go round your head or body it will have to go through it... 

now the question is... how safe is that short term and long term... and the answer is no one can
possible know at this point in time because of the rush to roll it out and the lack of tests and
research... on human subjects...

we are going into unknown territory..

Edited by bee
  • Thanks 1