Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tokyo Olympic and iluminati card

Great Old Man

340?cb=20110916210623

mystery Forum of ROK users worry about the great earthquake in Japan

They believe this cards means disasters during the Tokyo Olympic, 2020.

EPcAfB0VUAMMrxL.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ROK mystery Forum users also believe that one of Illuminati card lab explosion depicts the map of Wuhan.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

When it doesn't happen, will you stop posting this type of panic mongering? I think not. Please prove me wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You gotta love the associations people create. :lol:

How come it's always Japan that's destroyed by disasters? :o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

When it doesn't happen, will you stop posting this type of panic mongering? I think not. Please prove me wrong.

I count chickens before they are hatched, so it will never happen! this is power of exaggerating! 

I know what you are saying

24 minutes ago, Piney said:

"Prophecy is mere superstition"- Lao the Child

I wouldn't be so sure. Which is not an endorsement of this thread.

Edited by Habitat

2 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

mystery Forum of ROK users worry

So what? Given their track record why do you think their worry is worth posting about?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, rambaldi said:

So what? Given their track record why do you think their worry is worth posting about?

Given any well known "prophet's?" track record. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rambaldi said:

Lets make future never bad thing happens again! 

yeah I know their prophecy make-it happen ability is really terrible

Edited by Great Old Man

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I guess all the giant monsters made an impression. 

• Haha 2

It's a playing card. From some sort of game. It's not a prophesy. There are no "real" prophesies, because people can't predict the future.

Really there's enough real stuff you could be scared of (the bees are dying, for example, or the Jonas Brothers, none of them can act, why do they keep getting roles?) do you really need to continuously to invent imaginary stuff for you to be concerned about?

5 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

mystery Forum of ROK users worry

Must be Tuesday...

• Thanks 2

I suspect there is some kind of subconscious desire for absolute mayhem and destruction that fuels the prophets of doom. It is almost as if they want to create a self fulfilling prophecy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

It's a playing card. From some sort of game. It's not a prophesy. There are no "real" prophesies, because people can't predict the future.

Really there's enough real stuff you could be scared of (the bees are dying, for example, or the Jonas Brothers, none of them can act, why do they keep getting roles?) do you really need to continuously to invent imaginary stuff for you to be concerned about?

Must be Tuesday...

They are cards from a board game called "Illuminati". It periodically appears in CT circles as an example of the real Illuminati hiding in plain sight. Every few years like clockwork, it reappears, only to get battered to death and vanish until the next time some yahoo "discovers" it again. Roughly every 5 years or so. 

Now if perchance I were in the "illuminati" would I spend my time designing a board game which exposed my plans for world domination to all and sundry just for shiggles? Would you? Like hell?

Nevertheless it gets mileage in CT circles every so often as one crop of nuts moves along and the next crop of nuts arrives all breathless and gullible.

In my day, the game of risk was the illuminati plan for military domination and monopoly was the road map for financial domination. Go figure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Piney said:

LOL.   Duh, most popular movies, Godzilla (many versions), and other monsters.  Not just the Japanese love these movies.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

LOL.   Duh, most popular movies, Godzilla (many versions), and other monsters.  Not just the Japanese love these movies.

You're right. Not only has it achieved an international following, one can see the influence on western cinema.

Japanese films have a surprising habit of doing that. The Seven Samurai is an all time classic in it's own right, but it's effect on western film is astonishing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Abaddonire said:

They are cards from a board game called "Illuminati". It periodically appears in conspiridiot circles as an example of the real Illuminati hiding in plain sight. Every few years like clockwork, it reappears, only to get battered to death and vanish until the next time some yahoo "discovers" it again. Roughly every 5 years or so. 

Now if perchance I were in the "illuminati" would I spend my time designing a board game which exposed my plans for world domination to all and sundry just for shiggles? Would you? Like hell?

Nevertheless it gets mileage in conspiridiot circles every so often as one crop of nuts moves along and the next crop of nuts arrives all breathless and gullible.

In my day, the game of risk was the illuminati plan for military domination and monopoly was the road map for financial domination. Go figure.

:yes:

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Abaddonire said:

No we would never do that.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I have never heard anyone suggest that the cards were made by the illuminati, from what I have always understood is the people that think they are predictive believe their are a form of foreshadowing where real events sometimes eerily mirror earlier fictional works. An example of that is the fictional novel Futlity; the Wreck of the Titan which had eerie similarities to the sinking of the Titanic fourteen years later.

Although the novel was written before the RMS Titanic was even conceptualized, there are some uncanny similarities between both the fictional and real-life versions. Like the Titanic, the fictional ship sank in April in the North Atlantic, and there were not enough lifeboats for all the passengers. There are also similarities between the size (800 ft (244 m) long for Titan versus 882 ft 9 in (269 m) long for the Titanic), speed and life-saving equipment. After the Titanic's sinking, some people credited Robertson with precognition and clairvoyance. Robertson denied this, and subsequent scholars attribute the similarities were a result of his extensive knowledge of shipbuilding and maritime trends.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility

On 2/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, WanderingFool0 said:

I have never heard anyone suggest that the cards were made by the illuminati, from what I have always understood is the people that think they are predictive believe their are a form of foreshadowing where real events sometimes eerily mirror earlier fictional works. An example of that is the fictional novel Futlity; the Wreck of the Titan which had eerie similarities to the sinking of the Titanic fourteen years later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility

Actually This card game developer claimed that he got information from hacking suspicious site.

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2020 at 11:36 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Well, not that we'd admit.

But double and triple bluffs are always fun .  So who knows .......  :whistle:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

Actually This card game developer claimed that he got information from hacking suspicious site.

Okay well than I stand corrected. I have never heard that before.

Edited by WanderingFool0
addition

On 2/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Great Old Man said:

Sounds like woocrap to me....