Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tokyo Olympic and iluminati card

Great Old Man

On 2/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Great Old Man said:

Actually This card game developer claimed that he got information from hacking suspicious site.

Do you believe literally any conspiracy-related media you come across, or is there material out there you find ridiculous?

Because such a keen, discerning intelligence like yours would surely appreciate the many business opportunities I could connect you with. Why, just recently the American Minister of Bridges and Ditches let me know a major — and I mean major — New York City bridge up for grabs. I’d be happy to relay your interest in acquiring the property, for a reasonable finders fee. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Do you believe literally any conspiracy-related media you come across, or is there material out there you find ridiculous?

You have to see the Korean media to appreciate it. It makes Fox News and Alex Jones look like NPR.  :yes:

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 1:30 PM, Abaddonire said:

Now if perchance I were in the "illuminati" would I spend my time designing a board game which exposed my plans for world domination to all and sundry just for shiggles? Would you? Like hell?

Obviously we know you're not in the Illuminati, otherwise you would be spending all of your time hiding secret messages in song lyrics and subtle gestures and imagery in music videos and popular movies so that some crafty internet sleuths will be able to slowly piece together your evil plan for world domination and universal healthcare. 

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Great Old Man said:

Actually This card game developer claimed that he got information from hacking suspicious site.

No he didn't

In September 1981, Steve Jackson and his regular freelance cover artist Dave Martin discussed their shared admiration of the Illuminatus! Trilogy, and the latter suggested a game. Steve Jackson decided against adapting the novel because of the expense of game rights, and the difficulty of adapting a novel with such convoluted plots. He decided "a game about the secret-conspiracy idea behind Illuminatus!" was viable. After researching the Illuminati and conspiracy theories, and "extensive and enthusiastic playtesting" it went on the market in July 1982 in the (at the time) usual SJG Pocket Box format. Over the next few years, three expansions for the Pocket Box Illuminati game were published. The first two were substantially incorporated into the deluxe edition, while the third was a version of what would become Illuminati: Brainwash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Obviously we know you're not in the Illuminati, otherwise you would be spending all of your time hiding secret messages in song lyrics and subtle gestures and imagery in music videos and popular movies so that some crafty internet sleuths will be able to slowly piece together your evil plan for world domination and universal healthcare. 

Funny. My bit in the programme is to subtly rewrite Early Medieval History (who here would know if altered accounts of the life of St Boniface or rewrote the Donation of Constantine?). Altering music videos sounds a lot more fun...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jaylemurph said:

Funny. My bit in the programme is to subtly rewrite Early Medieval History (who here would know if altered accounts of the life of St Boniface or rewrote the Donation of Constantine?). Altering music videos sounds a lot more fun...

—Jaylemurph 

My job in the org is misinformation.

Or is it....

• Like 2