Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden outburst causes a stir at NH rally

Eldorado

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

I really didn't see that as a joke, and hardly anyone laughed, even Biden. After that he said, "now you gotta be honest."  In other words he called he a liar, and reiterated it.  And the MSM is defending this as a joke, yet when Trump tells a joke it is taken as fact, not jest. 

I really don't care for Trump because of his mouth and actions, but on the other hand the Democrats constantly trying to find an excuse to take him out of power, and the MSM aiding and abetting them are the reason I believe he will win reelection. People aren't as blind as they think we are, however some have blinders on, and only want to see things one way. Theirs.. Come November we will see how many defect to one side or the other.

If the Bad Orange Man had said what Biden did, he’d be castigated as a misogynist who hated soldiers by the press for weeks. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If the Bad Orange Man had said what Biden did, he’d be castigated as a misogynist who hated soldiers by the press for weeks. 

Sounds like Biden pushed the "Self-Destruct" button.

Doug

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I mean, "You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier" is the kind of thing that a satirical "news" site, such as the Onion, or British satirical comedian Armando Ianucci, would attribute to coming out of the mouth of someone. But with Bidet on one side, and The Don on the other, politics is now satire .

Obscure insult from 1800's. Conan O'Brien will cover this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

nope. not well known,  i have not heard anyone use it before,  i have a feeling it is a reference to some old movie or something

It sounds like he watched one too many John Ford westerns.  Maybe "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon" :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Actually, no.  You don't see ANYONE in here defending Biden.  What you DO see are the same people that try to normalize the way Trump acts and insults people tearing Biden apart for doing the same thing.  Don't try to pin hypocrisy on others while it is presenting itself in full force in this thread.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

tearing Biden apart for doing the same thing.

I don't care about "Plugs" enough to hate him.  I just think he's a typical politician that has enriched himself and his family at the public trough and was in the loop with those who tried to take down a president.  He's a bumbling, corrupt fool and he has no chance to be president.  Hopefully, the collective wisdom of the Democrat party will put Sanders, Warren or Buttigig on the ticket so Americans who work and pay taxes can have a stark choice.

3 hours ago, bee said:

Is that a well known insult in America - I've never heard it before... :unsure2:

Or did he just make it up....?

Nah...it's pretty obscure.  You'd have to be "of a certain age" to even have a chance at understanding it.  I'm pretty sure it was a reference to an old John Wayne western movie. The kid asking the question was clueless.  What I see is Biden trying to be extemporaneous and witty and that isn't his strength.  Trump, on the other hand, is completely comfortable "riffing" in front of a crowd.  He says a lot of repetitive, confusing things at times but he has a "stream of consciousness" style of delivery and it works for him.  It also gives his enemies the ability to parse his statements and to take him totally out of context or even perpetuate lies and slanders.  The best examples are the "good people on both sides" and "article 2 says I can do anything I want".  He said both of those things.  He also said a lot before and after them that gave them entirely different meanings.  His haters don't care to drill down enough to see their error.  They WANT to hate him.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

What you DO see are the same people that try to normalize the way Trump acts and insults people

Trump can be an absolute JERK at times.  He says some cringe-worthy stuff, regularly.  His style is rough but it's honest.  You get what you see, not a focus grouped, professionally scripted, smooth sounding LIAR.  That's his appeal, actually.  People aren't stupid, regardless what the average Democrat thinks of others.  We've known for years that these clowns don't care about us or even America.  You treat people in a dismissive way for long enough, you get a populist.  I'd also add that, had the Left given him any respect, ANY at all, he might well have been their hero.  He seemed ready to spend a couple of trillion on infrastructure and he might have cozied up to them to the point where he lost his base.  When you let hate make your decisions, it usually leads to poor outcomes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Actually, no.  You don't see ANYONE in here defending Biden.  What you DO see are the same people that try to normalize the way Trump acts and insults people tearing Biden apart for doing the same thing.  Don't try to pin hypocrisy on others while it is presenting itself in full force in this thread.  

The media was my target, not the denizens of this thread.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bee said:

Is that a well known insult in America - I've never heard it before... :unsure2:

Or did he just make it up....?

I was wondering too.  There's a movie from the fifties with the same name.

But, there is a suggestion that he meant Madison Moore was in the wrong camp.

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/524808/what-is-a-pony-soldier

24567204-7987957-Moore_who_is_on_Mercer_

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Naw, its brilliant!   They need to keep him in a bit longer.  It is sad, but the old guy needs to take one for the team.

How much time and effort not to mention an impeachment has President Trump faced due to Joe Biden?  All his fire has been directed at Biden while the other contenders sort themselves out.

Some hope that federal investigations of Rudy will turn up something, or Lev Parnas will release some more videos or Bolton will leak something else. while Joe offers cover to the other candidates.

This way, Joe takes himself out and no other candidate bears the brunt clap back by humiliating him in public

When Joe is taken out, the front runners will get the full force of Trump ire.  

So Joe Biden is Batman?

Let;s Go Joe ! :) Can't wait to see him debating Trump. Hey, at least Biden didn't grab her by the .......... :wub:

So, I guess the question is, did this woman attend a caucus ? If shown she has, old Joe will have an apology to deliver.

12 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

The sooner he drops out of the race...the better. We don't need a presidential debate between trump and joe. Might as well cue the circus music now if that's the future. 

Best laugh of the day, so far ...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Agent0range said:

congratulations for trying to turn it round to "Trump supporters are ghastly!"  Is this what;s known as Whataboutism?

• Like 3

On 2/10/2020 at 2:21 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Embedding people from the opposition to ask an uncomfortable questions has been an over used sneak attack in town halls and press conferences for decades but most candidates take it. The candidates believe these events should only be filled with glassy-eyed supporters(to make more room for donors?) and too often the hard questions are often blown off.

Edited by Varelse
off topic

22 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Let;s Go Joe ! :) Can't wait to see him debating Trump. Hey, at least Biden didn't grab her by the .......... :wub:

Bartertown security force | The Mad Max Wiki | FANDOM ...

18 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

congratulations for trying to turn it round to "Trump supporters are ghastly!"  Is this what;s known as Whataboutism?

Where is the whataboutism?  No one is defending Biden in this thread.  So there is no whatabout.  When you see someone defending Biden, you can claim that.  I responded to a TRUMP SUPPORTER saying if Trump had said it.  In response, I said NO ONE is defending Biden...unlike you little orange butt cheek humping minions who come to defense whenever your leader says something stupid.  "Oh, he was clearly just joking!  Trying to get a rise out of the left!  Trolling!"  

On 2/10/2020 at 3:50 PM, Agent0range said:

What you DO see are the same people that try to normalize the way Trump acts 

I voted for Donald Trump because he’s NOT normal. He’s the antithesis of the career politicians whose answer to every problem is to raise taxes or add more regulations. He’s completely devoid of the faux-statesmanship that our politicians have hidden behind for decades. Trump walked in like a boss and went directly opposite of the political flow and turned the economy around so that working people such as myself can breathe easier about our future.

At this point, President Trump could dance in his underwear on the White House lawn and I’d be in the front row yelling for an encore.

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Where is the whataboutism?  No one is defending Biden in this thread.  So there is no whatabout.  When you see someone defending Biden, you can claim that.  I responded to a TRUMP SUPPORTER saying if Trump had said it.  In response, I said NO ONE is defending Biden...unlike you little orange butt cheek humping minions who come to defense whenever your leader says something stupid.  "Oh, he was clearly just joking!  Trying to get a rise out of the left!  Trolling!"  

No one is defending Trump from what I have seen, in fact a few of us cannot stand him. It is just that the media takes what Trump jest about and naturally says he wasn't joking, and Biden who didn't laugh reiterated to her "that she had to be honest," and the media says he was "joking" yet hardly anyone laughed. And you talk about hypocrisy in post #30? The MSM is clearly going to report as negatively as they can on Trump and positively on anything or one that opposes him.  And I'm not a big fan of his, but as long as the MSM keeps fighting him, as well as the Democrats, then I will continue to laugh at all of those who start out to "Gonna get Trump" and fall flat on their Iibtard asses. 

And if all these Idiots think he is a Nazi, or a dictator, well, when he comes for our guns like Nazis and dictators do, get back with me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Agent0range said:

sorry? I didn't understand the majority of that.

6 hours ago, simplybill said:

At this point, President Trump could dance in his underwear on the White House lawn and I’d be in the front row yelling for an encore.

well holy cr*p, who wouldn't. Imagine what the Democrats would have to do to get more publicity than that.                    

• Haha 1

Biden is a hero

50 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

well holy cr*p, who wouldn't. Imagine what the Democrats would have to do to get more publicity than that.                    

that would be Hillary Clinton pole dancing in her bikini. 

Pole+Dancing+Ain%2527t+What+It+Used+To+B

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Sad 1