Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible meteor fly by in eastern canada

Damien99

Just saw a white object shoot by in the sky a few minutes ago and it had a tail it was going west bound 

Edited by Damien99
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Damien99 said:

Just saw a white object shoot by in the sky a few minutes ago and it had a tail it was going west bound 

I see them all the time since I spend a lot of time outdoors at night. 

If there isn't a annual shower it's usually space junk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Piney said:

I see them all the time since I spend a lot of time outdoors at night. 

If there isn't a annual shower it's usually space junk. 

Ever seen anything " hard to explain" ? :w00t:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Candor said:

Ever seen anything " hard to explain" ? :w00t:

Not really......I did see a "black triangle" in the Middle East but we knew exactly what that sucker was and took our Red Cross team in the other direction.  

....I also debunked every Bigfoot report in the New Jersey Pine Barrens.  I was hoping to make the discovery and be famous....but alas. :no:

Then I was one of the field techs who debunked the Younger Dryas Impact.....while trying to prove it.....<_<

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I did see a "black triangle" in the Middle East but we knew exactly what that sucker was and took our Red Cross team in the other direction. 

Stealth bomber?  Where were you in the Middle East?  Just curious.

1 minute ago, joc said:

Stealth bomber?  Where were you in the Middle East?  Just curious.

Maybe....

Our Jar Head protection said reconnaissance plane. The one the Air Force never talked about until it was replaced by the Echelon-Tempest satellites. 

Northern Iraq and Israel. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Maybe....

Our Jar Head protection said reconnaissance plane. The one the Air Force never talked about until it was replaced by the Echelon-Tempest satellites. 

Northern Iraq and Israel. 

lol @ Jar Head...

Once upon a time in a distant memory...Camp Pendleton...As a Navy Corpsman training with the Marines...I was sitting across from a few in the mess hall.  I thought I would be funny...so I mimed myself unscrewing the top of my head, pulling out my brain, looking at it and then putting it back in and screwing the top of my head back on.  No one laughed but they couldn't help smiling...a little.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, joc said:

lol @ Jar Head...

They're not a branch of the American military, they're a cult. :lol:

But seriously. They take their protection assignments personally. They considered themselves fully responsible for our welfare and went above and beyond. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

They're not a branch of the American military, they're a cult. :lol:

But seriously. They take their protection assignments personally. They considered themselves fully responsible for our welfare and went above and beyond. 

I say...I was in the Navy.  Other's say, "I was in the Army" or "I was in the Air Force".    No one ever says...I was in the Marine Corp.   Once a Marine...always a Marine. :yes:

• Like 1

I tend to see meteors at the most synchronistic moments.    As many things I've seen in the sky...just because I looked up at precisely the right time.