Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help with my cell phones

Jujo-jo

I have two cell phones, one for business and one for personal and every time I search for something on my business phone, it pops up on my other personal cell phone (in my search history as if I searched for those things on that phone but I have not!) 

I never did the bump thing or told it / or agreed to anything or approved anything for it to start sharing with any other devices, it just one day started doing it on its own.

Can anyone plz tell me what to do to stop that from happening.

Thanks in advance for any help you may have to offer.

5 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

I have two cell phones, one for business and one for personal and every time I search for something on my business phone, it pops up on my other personal cell phone (in my search history as if I searched for those things on that phone but I have not!) 

I never did the bump thing or told it / or agreed to anything or approved anything for it to start sharing with any other devices, it just one day started doing it on its own.

Can anyone plz tell me what to do to stop that from happening.

Thanks in advance for any help you may have to offer.

IIRC, you have to link your Android phone with a Google account.  Did you use the same Google account for both phones?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

IIRC, you have to link your Android phone with a Google account.  Did you use the same Google account for both phones?

ummm geez! I dont know know now I'm soo old school - sorry for my ignorance! & I didnt take down good notes! Is there somewhere I can look it up in my phone to see?

26 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Found it no they are two different email accounts 

A Google account can have multiple email address... If you have google sync on that's the normal behavior with web history across devices... 

~

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, third_eye said:

A Google account can have multiple email address... If you have google sync on that's the normal behavior with web history across devices... 

~

Ok thanks!

& probably to turn it off would be under the Google settings, correct?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

Ok thanks!

& probably to turn it off would be under the Google settings, correct?

Should be, I'm not all that in the know about Android stuff, you should get someone who knows better especially if you use google cloud and stuff before you mess with the settings, you might lose those data that you have previously uploaded ... 

Good luck

~

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to I need help with my cell phones