Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deputy threatens to shoot "truant" student

Eldorado

If I go to a university It should not be a compound. simple or not ? rules are not laws

Just now, aztek said:

so he used his mouth not a gun, then

So you didnt watch the video

Just now, STAR LORD said:

If I go to a university It should not be a compound. simple or not ? rules are not laws

nope not even close to being simple

What law did the kid break ? state the crime and I will re consider my position.

2 minutes ago, STAR LORD said:

So you didnt watch the video

of course i did, at no point i saw a gun pointed at a kid,  show me where you saw a gun

4 minutes ago, STAR LORD said:

What law did the kid break ? 

he did not or he woudl be either shot or arrested. he sure tried thou  btw not complying with police IS a crime, and police can use force to make you comply, including deadly force. 

Edited by aztek

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

of course i did, at no point i saw a gun pointed at a kid,  show me where you saw a gun

The threat of shooting someone is crime is it not? the threat of violence is a crime no?  the cop had a gun and said he would shoot him. 

1 minute ago, STAR LORD said:

The threat of shooting someone is crime is it not? the threat of violence is a crime no?  the cop had a gun and said he would shoot him. 

so? cops have different laws that apply to them, so yea cops can do that

Edited by aztek

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

he did not or he woudl be either shot or arrested. he sure tried thou  btw not complying with police IS a crime, and police can use force to make you comply, including deadly force. 

when no crime is involved  ? so cops don't talk anymore but threaten with gun fire got it.

Just now, STAR LORD said:

when no crime is involved  ? so cops don't talk anymore but threaten with gun fire got it.

yes when no crime is involved, i do not like it anymore than you do, but this is reality

Just now, aztek said:

yes when no crime is involved, i do not like it anymore than you do, but this is reality

Then the cop should find another line of work. 

5 minutes ago, STAR LORD said:

Then the cop should find another line of work. 

actually that is exactly how gvmnt, want police to act.   they encourage cops to act that way, judges always on their side, to date not a single cop was ever convicted by a judge for any crime.  pay no mind to what police commissioners say on tv. it is all lie.  they need people to be afraid of cops so they do not  even think of not complying,  remember cops are gvmnt enforcers in real life,  not our protectors and servants.  there are rules to the game we call life,  and most of them are not written, if you understand them and follow them you will be fine, if not, you will be in troubles.  

a junkyard dog will always bite you, do not blame the dog.  it is in its nature, do not give it a chance to bite, same with cops

Edited by aztek

On 2/11/2020 at 4:21 AM, Eldorado said:

"The video starts as the incident is already in progress.

"Miller’s son, William Miller, is in a pickup, trying to exit the student lot.

"A school resource officer with the Sheriff’s Office and Cindy Bond, a River Ridge discipline assistant, are blocking the exit lane.

"The three argue over whether William can leave the campus.

"He says he has permission, they say he is truant.

"The situation escalates quickly, however, when the deputy threatens to shoot William about 16 seconds in."

Full monty at Tampa Bay Times: https://www.tampabay.com/news/pasco/2020/02/07/video-of-pasco-deputy-threatening-to-shoot-a-student-is-going-viral/

And at the Huff Post: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/deputy-threatened-to-shoot-student_n_5e418748c5b6f1f57f166905?

This is definitely a mess, but we are only seeing part of what occurred in the video. I think if the kid wasn't being a smart ass, and had just told them why he was leaving, and called his mother to straighten things out none of what happened would have happened. As far as the officer saying he was going shoot the kid, one he didn't pull a gun and two the kid was moving his vehicle toward the officer. If someone did that to me I would have done something similar. So while the officer and the school representative could having handled it better, by just letting him go and checking out the situation I don't beleive it was all their fault. 

I really think the kid started the drama by his attitude.

Peace

1 hour ago, STAR LORD said:

If they break the rules it's up to the school to determine the punishment no ?

Yes.  That's who the woman in the golf cart was.  Watch the video.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aztek said:

actually that is exactly how gvmnt, want police to act.   they encourage cops to act that way, judges always on their side, to date not a single cop was ever convicted by a judge for any crime.  pay no mind to what police commissioners say on tv. it is all lie.  they need people to be afraid of cops so they do not  even think of not complying,  remember cops are gvmnt enforcers in real life,  not our protectors and servants.  there are rules to the game we call life,  and most of them are not written, if you understand them and follow them you will be fine, if not, you will be in troubles.  

a junkyard dog will always bite you, do not blame the dog.  it is in its nature, do not give it a chance to bite, same with cops

Cops know right from wrong a dog does not or are you calling all cops mindless beings that follow an over lord with no independent thought.

35 minutes ago, STAR LORD said:

Cops know right from wrong a dog does not or are you calling all cops mindless beings that follow an over lord with no independent thought.

they may know, but it does not mean they all care. they can get away with pretty much anything and they do,  they are cogs of a big machine that oils all cogs if they work together in a certain way.